Author Topic: guns dont kill people, nu uh. i kill people, with guns.  (Read 750 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: guns dont kill people, nu uh. i kill people, with guns.
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2011, 01:27:30 PM »
Rapper posers and their friends are pathetic. :thumbdn:

i find this amusing because the only thing you ever do here is post sarcastic or insulting comments which is, in itself pathetic. so maybe you should look at yourself before you post about others.

At least I can get free money from the government for MY type of mental defects. So HA! :autism:

That's true. I bet Eminem just SO wishes he was you right now :P

:laugh:

On a side note......Eminem is hawt :ninja:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

DukeNukem

« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2011, 01:27:47 PM »

i find this amusing because the only thing you ever do here is post sarcastic or insulting comments which is, in itself pathetic. so maybe you should look at yourself before you post about others.

At least I can get free money from the government for MY type of mental defects. So HA! :autism:

well considering the government will be buying me a new 1200: mac for reasons of uni/college with my disability funding...

also there is no such thing as FREE money. some people have to deal with handicaps, in your case: retardation. and you are given money to support you in this day and age
other people get money for working 8 hour days, some get money for both. either way the money comes at a cost.
if you were actually intelligent you would realize this and shut the fuck up...
yet we all know your a retarded tub-a-lard mother fucker so we will cut you some slack until you become emo after realizing most if not every person on this site hates you, finds you annoying. or has some other form of negative feelings about you and/or your actions.

Oh, should I become a hermit or commit suicide or something to that effect?

You're allowed to be an asshole here, but not me?

Why don't YOU shut the fuck up and deal with it, Suckko? :wanker:

for one, i never said you were not allowed to be an asshole but be prepared for people to react accordingly. i have yet to be an asshole to someone else so i have not taken shit from anyone else. i am an asshole to you because your a asshole to everyone else. i am just reacting accordingly to YOUR behaviour

also, please feel free to become a hermit or commit suicide. the latter would be a gift to your family, friends and the world... oh wait your family hates you and you have no friends... well it does not mean you still cant gift the world.

Well, unfortunately for you and everyone else, those two options are unsuitable for me.

1. Become a hermit.

(No, I simply cannot go without any kind of social interaction or attention... for an extended period of time, let alone the rest of my life!)

2. Commit suicide.

(For as depressed and fucked up as I am, I'm definitely not a suicidal person. There are people who have had it better than me who committed suicide. Idiots.)

I bet you have a loving family and friends who will support you through just about any shit life throws at you. So you don't have to have much emotional strength or intelligence. As for me, I'm pretty much on my own, due to circumstances that were BEYOND my control! If I had a loving family and/or friends, I'd be OKAY! I wouldn't be like this! And don't blame me for my family ceasing all contact with me. I have done absolutely NOTHING to justify that!

DukeNukem

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 01:31:07 PM »

Oh, idolizing corporate puppets, how's THAT working out for you?

Is Eminem going to come to your house and give you a fashion makeover (you desperately need one you goth freak) and a blow job? :wanker:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 01:33:31 PM »

Is Eminem going to come to your house and give you a fashion makeover (you desperately need one you goth freak) and a blow job? :wanker:

LOL

You're insulting ME on MY appearance? take a good long look in the mirror you inbred manbearpig!

And btw if Eminem was to "come round to my house" it wouldn't be me getting the blowjob  :orly:
Besides not exactly "idolizing" if you just say they're hawt is it? retard. :tard:

Time for a name change  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

DukeNukem

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2011, 01:37:37 PM »

LOL

You're insulting ME on MY appearance? take a good long look in the mirror you inbred manbearpig!

And btw if Eminem was to "come round to my house" it wouldn't be me getting the blowjob  :orly:
Besides not exactly "idolizing" if you just say they're hawt is it? retard. :tard:

Time for a name change  :zoinks:

I'll get my teeth fixed... eventually.

I'm nowhere as inbred looking as a lot of the peeps you will see in the Southeast. You're making an exaggeration.

If my teeth were straight and if I lost some weight, I could be hot, too. :orly:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 01:44:02 PM »
If my teeth were straight and if I lost some weight, I could be hot, too. :orly:

And so could I  :autism:

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 05:11:27 PM »

well considering the government will be buying me a new 1200: mac for reasons of uni/college with my disability funding...

also there is no such thing as FREE money. some people have to deal with handicaps, in your case: retardation. and you are given money to support you in this day and age
other people get money for working 8 hour days, some get money for both. either way the money comes at a cost.
yet we all know your a retarded tub-a-lard mother fucker so we will cut you some slack until you become emo after realizing most if not every person on this site hates you, finds you annoying. or has some other form of negative feelings about you and/or your actions.

for one, i never said you were not allowed to be an asshole but be prepared for people to react accordingly. i have yet to be an asshole to someone else so i have not taken shit from anyone else. i am an asshole to you because your a asshole to everyone else. i am just reacting accordingly to YOUR behaviour

also, please feel free to become a hermit or commit suicide. the latter would be a gift to your family, friends and the world... oh wait your family hates you and you have no friends... well it does not mean you still cant gift the world.

Well, unfortunately for you and everyone else, those two options are unsuitable for me.

1. Become a hermit.

(No, I simply cannot go without any kind of social interaction or attention... for an extended period of time, let alone the rest of my life!)

2. Commit suicide.

(For as depressed and fucked up as I am, I'm definitely not a suicidal person. There are people who have had it better than me who committed suicide. Idiots.)

I bet you have a loving family and friends who will support you through just about any shit life throws at you. So you don't have to have much emotional strength or intelligence. As for me, I'm pretty much on my own, due to circumstances that were BEYOND my control! If I had a loving family and/or friends, I'd be OKAY! I wouldn't be like this! And don't blame me for my family ceasing all contact with me. I have done absolutely NOTHING to justify that!

on the note of your response to option number two... thats a pity i was looking forward to seeing you shot yourself in the face with a 12 gage on the news... oh well some wishes dont come true. also your family left you for a reason. its hard to think otherwise. and chances are you could change that but you are to pussy to do so. you have it better then most. people on this forum have tried to support you. people you do not know in real life of all things and yet you attack them. your the equivalent to a rabid untrained dog. someone should just take you behind the barn and put you down.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

DukeNukem

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 05:17:28 PM »

1. Become a hermit.

2. Commit suicide.

on the note of your response to option number two... thats a pity i was looking forward to seeing you shot yourself in the face with a 12 gage on the news... oh well some wishes dont come true. also your family left you for a reason. its hard to think otherwise. and chances are you could change that but you are to pussy to do so. you have it better then most. people on this forum have tried to support you. people you do not know in real life of all things and yet you attack them. your the equivalent to a rabid untrained dog. someone should just take you behind the barn and put you down.

Yep. You're a real asshole, with poor grammar to boot. There are millions of you on the Internet.

Got tired of trolling YouTube and GameFAQs? ::)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 05:33:27 PM »

1. Become a hermit.

2. Commit suicide.

Yep. You're a real asshole, with poor grammar to boot. There are millions of you on the Internet.

Got tired of trolling YouTube and GameFAQs? ::)

you should stop reflecting what you hate about yourself onto other people, its a rather bad habit

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Osensitive1

« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2011, 05:34:13 PM »
Indeed. Haven't seen him in a while, but last time he looked like he had put on some weight. Though it suited him well.