Author Topic: guns dont kill people, nu uh. i kill people, with guns.  (Read 749 times)

Offline Zippo

• psychotic J-DAM of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
guns dont kill people, nu uh. i kill people, with guns.
« on: February 22, 2011, 11:10:34 PM »

nuff said

Edit.
LINKED!... anyone want to tell me how to embed? thx.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 11:49:44 PM by Zippo »

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: guns dont kill people, nu uh. i kill people, with guns.
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 11:12:48 PM »
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xC03hmS1Brk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nuff said

:pwned: by SMF.  :laugh:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 11:36:28 PM »
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xC03hmS1Brk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

nuff said

:pwned: by SMF.  :laugh:

f%$@#ing youtube embed code was wrong... i just copy pasted, didnt even look at it... LOL fail on me

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.
if theres bees in the trap im catching them, by the thorax and abdomen. and sanding there stingers down to a rough quill. then i dip em in ink and i scribble a bit, and if the wriggle than i tickle them until they hold still, let me say it again, in my land of pretend, i use bees as a mother fucking pen!

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 11:50:26 PM »

nuff said

Edit.

apparently it auto embeds when you put the link in... WOOH!

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 12:01:19 AM »

nuff said

Edit.

Indeed.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 03:16:50 AM »

nuff said

Edit.

Yes, it's just good to try to play it when you preview your post,
occasionally you'll get a video that doesn't work anymore.  :chin:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 02:41:38 PM »
this is the perfect example of a canadian rapper.... xD better then the wigger at my former high school though... hes been held back twice and his "raps" are pathetic.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

DukeNukem

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 05:06:58 PM »
Rapper posers and their friends are pathetic. :thumbdn:

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2011, 08:12:40 PM »

i find this amusing because the only thing you ever do here is post sarcastic or insulting comments which is, in itself pathetic. so maybe you should look at yourself before you post about others.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

DukeNukem

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 08:41:30 PM »

i find this amusing because the only thing you ever do here is post sarcastic or insulting comments which is, in itself pathetic. so maybe you should look at yourself before you post about others.

At least I can get free money from the government for MY type of mental defects. So HA! :autism:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2011, 08:44:54 PM »

At least I can get free money from the government for MY type of mental defects. So HA! :autism:

That's true. I bet Eminem just SO wishes he was you right now :P

DukeNukem

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 08:46:28 PM »

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2011, 09:55:27 PM »

well considering the government will be buying me a new 1200: mac for reasons of uni/college with my disability funding...

also there is no such thing as FREE money. some people have to deal with handicaps, in your case: retardation. and you are given money to support you in this day and age
other people get money for working 8 hour days, some get money for both. either way the money comes at a cost.
if you were actually intelligent you would realize this and shut the fuck up...
yet we all know your a retarded tub-a-lard mother fucker so we will cut you some slack until you become emo after realizing most if not every person on this site hates you, finds you annoying. or has some other form of negative feelings about you and/or your actions.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.

DukeNukem

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2011, 06:18:55 AM »

well considering the government will be buying me a new 1200: mac for reasons of uni/college with my disability funding...

also there is no such thing as FREE money. some people have to deal with handicaps, in your case: retardation. and you are given money to support you in this day and age
other people get money for working 8 hour days, some get money for both. either way the money comes at a cost.
yet we all know your a retarded tub-a-lard mother fucker so we will cut you some slack until you become emo after realizing most if not every person on this site hates you, finds you annoying. or has some other form of negative feelings about you and/or your actions.

Oh, should I become a hermit or commit suicide or something to that effect?

You're allowed to be an asshole here, but not me?

Why don't YOU shut the fuck up and deal with it, Suckko? :wanker:

Offline Zippo

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Click, Click, BOOM!
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2011, 11:05:29 AM »

Oh, should I become a hermit or commit suicide or something to that effect?

You're allowed to be an asshole here, but not me?

Why don't YOU shut the fuck up and deal with it, Suckko? :wanker:

for one, i never said you were not allowed to be an asshole but be prepared for people to react accordingly. i have yet to be an asshole to someone else so i have not taken shit from anyone else. i am an asshole to you because your a asshole to everyone else. i am just reacting accordingly to YOUR behaviour

also, please feel free to become a hermit or commit suicide. the latter would be a gift to your family, friends and the world... oh wait your family hates you and you have no friends... well it does not mean you still cant gift the world.

Zippo, Shotgun Surgeon.