Educational

Author Topic: OK, Let's do it again. Why do you Brits have such retarded, faggotty gun laws?  (Read 15486 times)

eris

naa, he went off, called me a bunch of names. I dont care, I expect it here it's just that it didnt make sense. I would understand if I did something annoying, but he just didnt like that " I was talking about something that should have been in another thread to make things more organized for people to read" It was totally out of the blue, too, I wasnt even talking to him.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Maybe his dementia made him forget to reply

:lol:

I remember once having a bit of a go at him in the shoutbox over him swearing off at everyone , then he called me stupid for not getting his "humour" , thats what annoys me is this what annoys you butterflies , eris and soph?
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
If it is his humour then that's cool. If he was just taking the piss or trolling then obviously it worked and hats off to him. But I got the feeling he was being serious, genuinely got pissed off at my gun thread. And if that is the case then he's just being an ass

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
naa, he went off, called me a bunch of names. I dont care, I expect it here it's just that it didnt make sense. I would understand if I did something annoying, but he just didnt like that " I was talking about something that should have been in another thread to make things more organized for people to read" It was totally out of the blue, too, I wasnt even talking to him.

Thanks. That is pretty consistant with my experience with him. I didn't see that post, but it's that type of behaviour that makes me really dislike him.

If it is his humour then that's cool. If he was just taking the piss or trolling then obviously it worked and hats off to him. But I got the feeling he was being serious, genuinely got pissed off at my gun thread. And if that is the case then he's just being an ass

If it is humour, then it would pay off to let others in on the joke. Clearly there appears to be a few people who just ain't getting it.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
I liked DD, but he can be a tosser. One of the things I found hardest about him was that he seemed really unpredictable in how he behaved on the forums

eris

It's ok to troll, it's ok to piss-take, it's even ok to flip out on someone that is being a twat.... but it seems like it's just random with him sometimes and doesnt have any reasoning behind it  :screwy:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?

Fair enough  :thumbup:

I liked DD, but he can be a tosser. One of the things I found hardest about him was that he seemed really unpredictable in how he behaved on the forums

Eh , I always just payed little attention to him , I dont like the way he talks to a lot of people here , I think most of it is a few steps behind Pentagram.

It's ok to troll, it's ok to piss-take, it's even ok to flip out on someone that is being a twat.... but it seems like it's just random with him sometimes and doesnt have any reasoning behind it  :screwy:

:indeed:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
I wouldn't be bothered if he was just some random person who's joined and was fucking around, like pentagram or GR, but he has potential imo and seems cool sometimes

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
I wouldn't be bothered if he was just some random person who's joined and was fucking around, like pentagram or GR, but he has potential imo and seems cool sometimes

I agree with that so much. Some of what he says seems cool. He appears to have lived an interesting life, he loves music, and he speaks with real warmth and love when speaking of his kids. In general, the type of guy I like. Sadly, all of that is drowned out by his regular twuntish behaviour.

Fair enough  :thumbup:

Eh , I always just payed little attention to him , I dont like the way he talks to a lot of people here , I think most of it is a few steps behind Pentagram.

:indeed:

Perrhaps, although I'm not sure. A lot of what Duke says is clearly aimed at getting a response. I don't think DerpDawg is trying to get a response with his behaviour. I really don' think he knows any better.

:agreed: I know I can be a total bitch sometimes, but I'm only like that to people who provoke me. I can understand him being nasty to people he dislikes. It is the apparent randomness of his outbursts that puzzles me. Sometimes they are aimed at some of the sweetest people on the site. The type of people who would probably never deliberately provoke him.

eris

He's gonna read this tomorrow as get so pissed off  :laugh:

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.

So? He started this argument.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

eris

I know, Im just finding it really funny right now for some reason.  :laugh: And Im such a nice girl, too, it's a shame. I blame lack of sleep.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

That is something for me to look forward to :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup:

I'm guessing he'll respond with some bizzare incomprehensible riddle, some dekarmaing, and then storm off feelling intellectually superior because nobody has a fucking clue what the hell he's saying :thumbdn:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
:laugh:

I want him or someone else to come online and respond. I feel like arguing about nonsense again :P

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
:laugh:

I want him or someone else to come online and respond. I feel like arguing about nonsense again :P

You've been here a lot longer than me. Is this the first time anybody has ever really criticized him for his behaviour? It's always surprised me that nobody ever comments on his behaviour. If someone new joined the site and behaved like him they would probably be torn to pieces. Is he some kind of forum "special" case? There does almost seem to be some unwritten rule where nobody ever pulls him up for his behaviour :dunno: