Educational

Author Topic: OK, Let's do it again. Why do you Brits have such retarded, faggotty gun laws?  (Read 15653 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
I honestly can't believe what a xenophobic twunt DD actually appears to be. I honestly thought he was joking at first, but he seems to have been for real. This comment is the pick of the bunch, but there are one or two other gems hidden in there as well. :( :( :(

OK, but have you seriously known a single  Non-American, worth the trouble of casting a bullet or two?

For a while, I thought that he was referring to his affection for General Razorbeard.  :laugh:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
I honestly can't believe what a xenophobic twunt DD actually appears to be. I honestly thought he was joking at first, but he seems to have been for real. This comment is the pick of the bunch, but there are one or two other gems hidden in there as well. :( :( :(

OK, but have you seriously known a single  Non-American, worth the trouble of casting a bullet or two?

Honestly I usually skim his posts , I never understand his rambling style of posting.

But... I agree that is a shitty comment to make.  :thumbdn:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

OK, but have you seriously known a single  Non-American, worth the trouble of casting a bullet or two?

Honestly I usually skim his posts , I never understand his rambling style of posting.

But... I agree that is a shitty comment to make.  :thumbdn:

:agreed:

He seems to think that speaking in incomprehensible riddles makes him appear more intelligent.

Who the fuck does he think he is? Mr Miyagi :hahaha:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 09:53:21 PM by Butterflies »

Scrapheap

I think I have made my position quite clear over the past evening.

I live in a country that invites one to defend oneself, upon principle. Not all of our populace can do so, however. Those retard throw-backs often expect us who CAN defend them to step forward every time the need arises.

If not, then they ALL end up in the evening news as horror stories.

Guess what?  Bullets are expensive! 

The British defeated the Argentinians without outside assistance.

No, the British Harriers were using American supplied Sidewinder missles to shoot down Argentinian Air Force Jets. French made Jaguars IIRC.  8)

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore

I live in a country that invites one to defend oneself, upon principle. Not all of our populace can do so, however. Those retard throw-backs often expect us who CAN defend them to step forward every time the need arises.

Guess what?  Bullets are expensive! 

No, the British Harriers were using American supplied Sidewinder missles to shoot down Argentinian Air Force Jets. French made Jaguars IIRC.  8)

And many of the Argentinian commanders involved in the conflict were actually trained by the British, years before. The British still didn't "assist" the Argentinians in the conflict. Furthermore, I assume that the British paid for those missiles when they acquired them.

There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?

Guess what?  Bullets are expensive!  

No, the British Harriers were using American supplied Sidewinder missles to shoot down Argentinian Air Force Jets. French made Jaguars IIRC.  8)
That was more of a free market thing than assistance we didn't provide them for free neither did the french provide their for free
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 10:25:22 PM by parts »
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria

For a while, I thought that he was referring to his affection for General Razorbeard.  :laugh:

Sounds to me like a belief that there's nobody outside the US who is dangerous enough to be a worthwhile enemy.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Scrapheap

Can't you guys let me play devil's advocate without messing with my equilibrium yo!!! :smarty:

Offline Semicolon

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Can't you guys let me play devil's advocate without messing with my equilibrium yo!!! :smarty:

No, we can't. :P

Refer to the one rule of I2.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Sounds to me like a belief that there's nobody outside the US who is dangerous enough to be a worthwhile enemy.

I suppose it's possible, but his posting in this thread does appear extremely xenophobic, and I did ask him politely to explain his comments, which he has so far refused to do. I think it would be hard for most reasonable people to defend some of his posts in this thread.

This is what the full post said:

OK, but have you seriously known a single  Non-American, worth the trouble of casting a bullet or two?

Our country has spent untold billions of dollars of our most precious resources defending the likes of the Brits who fucking dis' us at every opportunity.

What is the point of it all?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

I suppose it's possible, but his posting in this thread does appear extremely xenophobic, and I did ask him politely to explain his comments, which he has so far refused to do. I think it would be hard for most reasonable people to defend some of his posts in this thread.

This is what the full post said:

Our country has spent untold billions of dollars of our most precious resources defending the likes of the Brits who fucking dis' us at every opportunity.

What is the point of it all?

I think if that had been a GR thread we'd all rightly have jumped on his back.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Yep. Most people here dislike GR, so any little bit of bullshit he posts will get a reaction. Someone like DD though, the same people will mostly just ignore it

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Yep. Most people here dislike GR, so any little bit of bullshit he posts will get a reaction. Someone like DD though, the same people will mostly just ignore it

:agreed:

And the sad thing is, DD should know better than that. Everybody standing quietly and saying nothing only lets him think statements like that are acceptable. I think DD has the ability to learn, and maybe if some more people showed disaproval he would learn that it is not acceptable conduct, even on a site like this, and hopefully learn from his mistakes.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
If we piss him off too much though, he might get his gun and go off on a killing spree - I mean he is aspie after all, and we all know what autistic people are like when they get hold of a gun  :zoinks:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
And the sad thing is, DD should know better than that. Everybody standing quietly and saying nothing only lets him think statements like that are acceptable. I think DD has the ability to learn, and maybe if some more people showed disaproval he would learn that it is not acceptable conduct, even on a site like this, and hopefully learn from his mistakes.

You've got to be kidding me.

*sends waves of snooty impotent moral indignation DD's way*
*thinks better of it and flashes two thumbs up instead*

But then agagin, I'm not an inbred, degenerate american  :snowman:
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.