Educational

Author Topic: OK, Let's do it again. Why do you Brits have such retarded, faggotty gun laws?  (Read 15417 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
I think I have made my position quite clear over the past evening.

I live in a country that invites one to defend oneself, upon principle. Not all of our populace can do so, however. Those retard throw-backs often expect us who CAN defend them to step forward every time the need arises.

If not, then they ALL end up in the evening news as horror stories.

Guess what?  Bullets are expensive! 
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Are you worth saving?
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

I live in a country that invites one to defend oneself, upon principle. Not all of our populace can do so, however. Those retard throw-backs often expect us who CAN defend them to step forward every time the need arises.

:laugh: I don't know what to say

Firstly. Is it cool to call people who disagree with your point of view "retard throw-backs?" I mean, I think there should always be tight gun controls, but I would never dream of calling people who disagree with me "retard throw-backs"

And secondly. Are you really saying that you want the right to keep a gun, but that you would resent using it to help your neighbour, if your neighbour is anti-gun, and in trouble?

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Fuck `em. I guard my own perimeter. No one elses.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Are you worth saving?

Maybe I should say:

"Are you lot worth saving for a third time?"

Scrapheap

Uuum, I make mine from melted down wheel-weights.

They're pretty cheap for me.  ;)  8)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Are you worth saving?

Maybe I should say:

:moon: :razz: :moon:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Guess what?  Bullets are expensive!  

They're pretty cheap for me.  ;)  8)

OK, but have you seriously known a single  Non-American, worth the trouble of casting a bullet or two?

Our country has spent untold billions of dollars of our most precious resources defending the likes of the Brits who fucking dis' us at every opportunity.

What is the point of it all?

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Are you worth saving?

Maybe I should say:

:moon: :razz: :moon:

Quoted to show your disdain for what you can not even begin to achieve.

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.

OK, but have you seriously known a single  Non-American, worth the trouble of casting a bullet or two?

Our country has spent untold billions of dollars of our most precious resources defending the likes of the Brits who fucking dis' us at every opportunity.

In my opinion, a battle consisting of the US versus the rest of the world would not turn out very well for us. We defended Britain because it was in our interest to do so.

Quote from: Lord Palmerston
Therefore I say that it is a narrow policy to suppose that this country or that is to be marked out as the eternal ally or the perpetual enemy of England. We have no eternal allies, and we have no perpetual enemies. Our interests are eternal and perpetual, and those interests it is our duty to follow.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

DD, could you help me out here. I'm really not sure if you're serious here or not. If you're on the wind-up, then it is funny. If you're serious, then you would be an arse of the highest order.

I'm really not sure how to take you, and it leaves me in a position where I really don't know whether to like you, and admire your sense of humour, or dislike you, and think of you as a total plonker.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 07:08:05 PM by Butterflies »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore

DD, could you help me out here. I'm really not sure if you're serious here or not. If you're on the wind-up, then it is funny. If you're serious, then you would be an arse of the highest order.

I'm really not sure how to take you, and it leaves me in a posistion where I really don't know whether to like you, and admire your sense of humour, or dislike you, and think of you as a more articulate version of Richard.

I like DirtDawg very much and he's nothing like Richard.  I think by defending the Brits, he's referring to the US entering the first and second world wars on the side of the British.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

I'm really not sure how to take you, and it leaves me in a posistion where I really don't know whether to like you, and admire your sense of humour, or dislike you, and think of you as a more articulate version of Richard.

I like DirtDawg very much and he's nothing like Richard.  I think by defending the Brits, he's referring to the US entering the first and second world wars on the side of the British.

Actually. I was refering to:

Those retard throw-backs often expect us who CAN defend them to step forward every time the need arises.

OK, but have you seriously known a single  Non-American, worth the trouble of casting a bullet or two?

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.

The British defeated the Argentinians without outside assistance.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
And also. America sees itself as some kind of defender of the free. Surely it had a moral obligation to stand side by side with its "free" friends and fight Naziism, rather than staying out of the majority of the fight. It was quick enough to expect its alies to join in it's pathetic war on terror in Iraq of all places. I've never understood the American view of "helping us in WW2"