Author Topic: I finally broke down and spent  (Read 3014 times)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: I finally broke down and spent
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2011, 08:50:52 AM »
So what if I had fire agate savings. its not your job to tell me what I should be spending my money on

You just hit one of my pet peeves bro. It should be everyones job to point out when someone is being foolish with money and resources at this point. Society is on the brink of total collapse, and you are spending money on pretty rocks.

>:(
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

richard

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2011, 08:57:34 AM »
Oh stop it. the world is not on the brink of total collapse

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2011, 09:12:59 AM »
So what if I had fire agate savings. its not your job to tell me what I should be spending my money on

You lied to us. You said you had NO monies and that you HAD to eat at the food bank.

You had monies and you did not HAVE to eat at the food bank. You chose to.

It was a lie to the forum. Then you said when I questioned you that you were telling the truth. Clearly you lied to us on the forum about this too.

You are not only not backing your claims but you are lying and further covering each lie with another whilst trying to distract conversation away from the lies.

Poor form, Ticker.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

richard

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2011, 09:14:44 AM »
what part of its not your job to tell me how to spend my money dont you get? fucking obsessed retard.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2011, 09:16:02 AM »
Oh stop it. the world is not on the brink of total collapse

The world isn't.

Human culture, IS. Guess what our culture is based on? Oil. How do we ship our food, power our factories and cars? Power water purifying plants, and farm vegetables? ETC?

Oil.

How much is left? Let me tell you that the US passed peak oil production OVER FOURTY YEARS AGO.  ;)
I will never stop...

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2011, 09:19:30 AM »
what part of its not your job to tell me how to spend my money dont you get? fucking obsessed retard.

It's interesting how you rarely back up what you say, and when someone presents clear evidence that you are lying, you issue ad hominem attacks and tell the world how little you care about what we think.

Don't mind me. I'm just swooping in and sniping at you. I'll be gone in a moment.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

richard

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2011, 09:20:42 AM »
Back up my claims? what would you like to hear? That I have saved monies for a fire agate? or that I chose to not use it to eat at the food bank?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2011, 09:22:20 AM »

I am not telling you anything about how to spend your money retard. I am saying you had a choice as to how you spend it. You said that you HAD to eat at the food bank when you did not have to. You said you had no money when you did. I don't give a rat's fat crack how you spend your cash. When you say that you have none and you do, you lie. When you say that you have to eat at the food bank because you have no money when you are clearly doing it out of chose, then you are lying.

Which part of you are lying to this forum do YOU not get?  :autism: :hahaha:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

richard

« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2011, 09:25:05 AM »
I am not a liar, I do have saved monies. just not for food

i wasnt expecting to have explain to some obsessed motherfucker absolutely everything to cover my bases, because i get under his skin.
Again.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2011, 09:29:36 AM »
I am not a liar, I do have saved monies. just not for food

i wasnt expecting to have explain to some obsessed motherfucker absolutely everything to cover my bases, because i get under his skin.
Again.

Nope you expected that you would lie to us and pretend you were dead broke and had "no monies" and had to (no other option) eat at a food bank (because you had no monies).
You never expected to have to be called on it and in the event you were you wanted to distract the contention with a counterpoint that you can not be told how to spend your money (which I have not demanded). This of course is nothing to do with the contention that you have lied.  :hahaha:

richard

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2011, 09:33:23 AM »
Wrong. i never "pretended" i was broke, just that The thought of spending my fire agate money never enterd my mind
its completely off limits, until i gave in a few days ago to buy a teal colored sweetheart.

keep acting like the desperate obsessed retard you really are.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 09:40:02 AM by daffy duck »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2011, 09:39:43 AM »
Ok. I'm going to intervene once more. And thats it.

Richard. Do you not see that Les is not angry, but entertained by this? He WANTS to argue. Again I am only giving you this nudge because it seems you're a slight bit dimmer than the rest.

If you can't take this hint, i'm on the fence now. :dunno:
I will never stop...

richard

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2011, 09:43:41 AM »
He's defintely angry. if anyone hasnt backed up his words its him, he called me a liar when i said I was saving for my fire agate, then tried to tell me how to spend my money, once he found out That i did have saved money.

now he's trying to say I lied, about being broke. when clearly, I didnt cover all my bases, with him because My fire agate money was off limits until a few days ago

this guys a complete tool

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2011, 09:45:51 AM »
He's defintely angry. if anyone hasnt backed up his words its him, he called me a liar when i said I was saving for my fire agate, then tried to tell me how to spend my money, once he found out That i did have saved money.

now he's trying to say I lied, about being broke. when clearly, I didnt cover all my bases, with him because My fire agate money was off limits until a few days ago

this guys a complete tool

As opposed to a guy who eats at a food bank, rather than spend the money he is saving for his precious shiny rocks.
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

richard

« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2011, 09:48:13 AM »
Thats right. because your morality, or whatever you think is right and wrong isnt the truth. havent we been over this before?

idiot.