Author Topic: I finally broke down and spent  (Read 3013 times)

Scrapheap

Re: I finally broke down and spent
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2011, 07:11:21 PM »
You're certianly Liberache gay, so it suits you. :ghey:

richard

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2011, 07:28:04 PM »
The only man in existance to know the truth is at it again!

Get your crowbar. you've got some truth to smash out of people

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2011, 08:44:36 PM »
Thanks to all the combatants for a most entertaining flame war! I love this place.  :green:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

richard

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2011, 06:35:13 AM »
I want to go rock hounding with wendell in mexico, (the guy i bought my fire agate from) he's a famous amature rock hunter gemstone carver :thumbup:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2011, 06:43:38 AM »
I bet you want to suck him off, after months of starving yourself and whining on forums. :thumbup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2011, 06:45:06 AM »

Some of my saved monies? WTF? People are giving you food on the basis that you are broke and you tell them AND US that you are and now you have "saved monies". What part of a complete liar are you not , Ticker?

Calm down gallbladder. I've always had saved money, It wasnt for food and i never told anyone i was broke to eat
Looks like you needs some antacid, that richard induced heartburn must be a bitch to deal with  >:D

Really?

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,16178.0.html

And have no monies i have to eat everyday at the family food bank. the only requirement is that I must be sober to enter the dining room  :zoinks:

This is really going to bother me. But maybe i'll make some friends at long last

Can you please tell us that you are not a lying attention whore and drama queen. Might seem believeable.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

richard

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2011, 06:45:23 AM »
I just bet you got the sucking things down part better than i do

richard

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2011, 06:47:17 AM »
Sir les, The money i was saving was for my fire agate ring, not for food. When i went to the food bank they didnt ask me why I needed to eat. your assuming way to much and are fucking obsessed like a motherfucker. Let it go

its fucking pathetic eveytime you try to make a point I can imagine you taking a dump in your pants. Jesus christ
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 06:50:07 AM by daffy duck »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2011, 06:57:43 AM »
Sir les, The money i was saving was for my fire agate ring, not for food. When i went to the food bank they didnt ask me why I needed to eat. your assuming way to much and are fucking obsessed like a motherfucker. Let it go

its fucking pathetic eveytime you try to make a point I can imagine you taking a dump in your pants. Jesus christ

You fantasise about me dumping in my pants? Interesting.

"And have no monies i have to eat everyday at the family food bank."

No monies .... except for "saved monies"? Sure Ticker. Nice story. You are a liar and a drama queen. You just don't have the balls to own up to being caught out with your bullshit or being wrong. That is because you are a sissy. Aren't you Buttercup?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

richard

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2011, 07:00:56 AM »
I am not a liar, I do have saved monies. just not for food

i wasnt expecting to have explain to some obsessed motherfucker absolutely everything to cover my bases, because i get under his skin. Since you are so great at the search button, use it to see that this is the case.

search "saved monies, for my fire agate" by the author richard.  :autism:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2011, 07:10:50 AM »
I am not a liar, I do have saved monies. just not for food

i wasnt expecting to have explain to some obsessed motherfucker absolutely everything to cover my bases, because i get under his skin. Since you are so great at the search button, use it to see that this is the case.

search "saved monies, for my fire agate" by the author richard.  :autism:

You demanding people do things for you to try to try to make your points for you in a way that is only likely to be appreciated by you, again, Ticker?

You are a liar and an emo attention whore. Hypocrite too, for that matter, and it is as obvious to all, if not for you.

richard

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2011, 07:12:21 AM »
your not searching because you know i'm telling the truth. I've been saving monies for my fire agate ring for awile now

Fail.

richard

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2011, 07:15:40 AM »
Op, I found an entry.

in the self presents topic

my saved monies, and these.  :zoinks:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2011, 08:34:22 AM »
your not searching because you know i'm telling the truth. I've been saving monies for my fire agate ring for awile now

Fail.

"And have no monies i have to eat everyday at the family food bank"

Fail.

Our hearts went out to you for a second Ticker. We all worried for you because you were so poor and suffering that you had to eat from charity.
Of course you COULD have used SAVED MONIES for food. You would have had to forego the buying of pretty rocks but you could have.
Instead you bludge (leach) off a food bank and keep your money to buy pretty stones.

"And have no monies" <--- Lie. You had Fire Agate savings
"i have to eat everyday at the family food bank"  <-----  Lie. You "choose" not to spend your savings on essentials and get others to support your fire agate collection.

It doesn't matter a damn whether you have savings specially designated for your pretty baubles. Don't know why you think it would matter in this discussion. You lied and it is evidenced in what I just presented.

Ticker

richard

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2011, 08:48:06 AM »
So what if I had fire agate savings. its not your job to tell me what I should be spending my money on