Author Topic: IntensityCubed!!??  (Read 2627 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: IntensityCubed!!??
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2010, 09:27:16 AM »
Scrap, are you thinking of making it visually clear if you are in the moderated or not moderated part of the site? Like a different background colour? I would get lost of what is moderated and what not if there is no visual helping out.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2010, 09:50:11 AM »
Scrapheap, you said on I3 if two members were going after one another the way you and TCO have been lately, you would have them both take it outside until they cooled off.

What specifically do you mean by that and how would you enforce it?  Also, if you were an admin on I3 and you and another member were going after one another there, how would you enforce "taking it outside" on yourself?

Scrapheap

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2010, 10:06:56 AM »
Scrapheap, you said on I3 if two members were going after one another the way you and TCO have been lately, you would have them both take it outside until they cooled off.

What specifically do you mean by that and how would you enforce it?  Also, if you were an admin on I3 and you and another member were going after one another there, how would you enforce "taking it outside" on yourself?

Since idiots like TCO are one in a million, I doubt such a situation would ever happen.

Scrapheap

« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2010, 10:09:04 AM »
Scrap, are you thinking of making it visually clear if you are in the moderated or not moderated part of the site? Like a different background colour? I would get lost of what is moderated and what not if there is no visual helping out.

I think that's a good idea. It would make it easier for allmembers to know where to be serious, and where to blow off steam.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2010, 10:10:27 AM »

Since idiots like TCO are one in a million, I doubt such a situation would ever happen.

Admins will get into tiffs with members. Just will happen. So, it is wise to have a back-up plan for that. Don't think you want the word ban-happy connected to I3

Scrapheap

« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2010, 10:13:04 AM »

Admins will get into tiffs with members. Just will happen. So, it is wise to have a back-up plan for that. Don't think you want the word ban-happy connected to I3

No, I preffer the idea of sinbinning people.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2010, 10:16:19 AM »

Could be good if you were not the only one in staff, once you have it running, and over 30 active members.

Scrapheap

« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2010, 10:19:52 AM »

Could be good if you were not the only one in staff, once you have it running, and over 30 active members.

As soon as it reaches a point where I feel I can't handle it, I'll add some helpers.  ;)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2014, 08:46:23 AM »
Both Al and Skyblue could've benefited from this idea.   :M

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2014, 05:50:42 PM »
Thinking neither were interested in creating another I2.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2014, 06:15:45 PM »

Did you even read what my idea was??

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2014, 09:27:46 PM »

Yes.

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2014, 09:38:08 PM »

Yes.

You can't call it "another I2", it was an altogether different idea.

Offline Jack

• Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2014, 09:47:40 PM »
Not really altogether different.

(Intensitysquared portion of the site)     

Though agreed, different, but still based in this site and a spinoff of this site, even in name.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2014, 11:55:57 PM »
It's difficult to start a new spazz site, no matter what. I think people underestimate what's involved.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein