Educational

Author Topic: Steve-O / TCO is WAAAY too sensitive to be here.  (Read 3596 times)

P7PSP

Re: Steve-O / TCO is WAAAY too sensitive to be here.
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2011, 10:01:55 PM »
:zoinks: PPK.

I changed my post because I just remembered that I don't have my birthday listed and so MLA wouldn't have seen it. Apologies to him. :)
:lol: That is the kind of spazziness that I relate too very well.

eris

« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2011, 11:06:41 PM »
Zegh is also now in his 30s. I like reminding him of that often. :P

eris

« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2011, 11:09:44 PM »
Quote from: Butterflies link=topic=15032.msg811682#msg811682

What is it about aspie girls and younger guys, I'm at my happiest when I'm kicking a football around the park with a bunch of boys that are little over half my age :LOL:
Slightly creepy when one hits on me though :zombiefuck:

Whenever someone asks me why I date 19ish year old boys, I always tell the truth.  have more in common with them and more fun with them and it generally works out with them.

Then I tell them the real truth. You want to know why I date 20 year olds ? CAUSE THEY ARE RIPE  :thumbup:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2011, 11:10:02 PM »
I thought Renaeden and Zegh were both in their twenties.

Online renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2011, 12:03:03 AM »
^I wish I was still in my twenties. I feel old at times.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2011, 12:54:31 AM »

You wouldn't be responsible, of course. The idea is preposterous. He is an adult and should be responsible for his actions, the same as any one of us.

But here's something to ponder: if he doesn't have any idea of what he is doing as you seem to imply, how can he change? How would he know what to change? I've thought for a long time that TCO has little or no control over his meltdowns, and that quite a few of us see them coming long before he does. Certainly PPK did, this time.

And quite a few know perfectly well how to use them and to provoke him further. But does fueling his meltdowns help him or anyone else? I doubt it.

Mind, I'm not defending what he said about you or your family, just as I'd not defend what you said about him or his family, I'm merely asking you because while you're angry, right now I consider you to be more rational than he is.

As his friend, I hope he can get help because he is hurt far more by his meltdowns than anyone else.

I do agree with almost everything you're saying, but it does totally miss the problem that I have with Steve.

I don't care about his meltdowns. I don't care that he has wished death on me and my family and threatened to beat me up. I don't care that he wants my dad to attack me, or that he thinks I'm the ugliest person in the world.
My problem is that he continually blames everyone else for everything that he does. Even after his meltdown, he is constantly looking to rewrite history to blame everyone else, and turn himself into the victim. Fuck, he's even tried to blame Schleed for this one. He will accept no responsibility for any of his actions. I hate people who blame everyone else for everything, and Steve is the worst person I have ever known for doing this.

He's not my friend. I really dislike him, and I have no interest in helping him, or even making anything easier for him. At least not until he accepts responsibility for his own actions and stops blaming others.

You are his friend. If you want to help him, then the best thing you could do would be to make him understand that he, and he alone is responsible for his actions. Make him understand that blaming others for his actions will only attract scorn.
Make him understand that it's better to fuck up, but to accept responsibility for that fuck up, than to attempt to divert the blame for his fuck up.

And please. Try and make him stop being such a crybaby.

TBH, I have no idea of how to achieve any of the above. PPK and others expressed themselves well enough, saying pretty much the things I would say, and probably better, without a result.

I see your point. I understand perfectly well what you are saying, and I don't blame you. I think you can stop this but he probably can't, but it's your choice.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2011, 12:58:43 AM »
I kinda assumed there was a fairly evenish spread between youngies, under 30s, and more middle aged people, over 40.

Where does that leave me?  Am I a class all to myself?

I scanned through the birthday calendar and discovered that I actually am.  Almost everyone is under 30 or over 40.  The only active members in their thirties are Eris and myself.  EBM and CG are in there also, so they need to get back here more often so we aren't alone.  :nerdy:

Ahem,  i am active here and in my thirties.  Well for a couple more months anyway.

I've got less that 24 hours left as a 39 year old. Is this the end?? :bigcry:

Yes. Have you thought about where and how you want to be buried? :orly:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2011, 01:16:57 AM »

You wouldn't be responsible, of course. The idea is preposterous. He is an adult and should be responsible for his actions, the same as any one of us.

But here's something to ponder: if he doesn't have any idea of what he is doing as you seem to imply, how can he change? How would he know what to change? I've thought for a long time that TCO has little or no control over his meltdowns, and that quite a few of us see them coming long before he does. Certainly PPK did, this time.

And quite a few know perfectly well how to use them and to provoke him further. But does fueling his meltdowns help him or anyone else? I doubt it.

Mind, I'm not defending what he said about you or your family, just as I'd not defend what you said about him or his family, I'm merely asking you because while you're angry, right now I consider you to be more rational than he is.

As his friend, I hope he can get help because he is hurt far more by his meltdowns than anyone else.

I do agree with almost everything you're saying, but it does totally miss the problem that I have with Steve.

I don't care about his meltdowns. I don't care that he has wished death on me and my family and threatened to beat me up. I don't care that he wants my dad to attack me, or that he thinks I'm the ugliest person in the world.
My problem is that he continually blames everyone else for everything that he does. Even after his meltdown, he is constantly looking to rewrite history to blame everyone else, and turn himself into the victim. Fuck, he's even tried to blame Schleed for this one. He will accept no responsibility for any of his actions. I hate people who blame everyone else for everything, and Steve is the worst person I have ever known for doing this.

He's not my friend. I really dislike him, and I have no interest in helping him, or even making anything easier for him. At least not until he accepts responsibility for his own actions and stops blaming others.

You are his friend. If you want to help him, then the best thing you could do would be to make him understand that he, and he alone is responsible for his actions. Make him understand that blaming others for his actions will only attract scorn.
Make him understand that it's better to fuck up, but to accept responsibility for that fuck up, than to attempt to divert the blame for his fuck up.

And please. Try and make him stop being such a crybaby.

TBH, I have no idea of how to achieve any of the above. PPK and others expressed themselves well enough, saying pretty much the things I would say, and probably better, without a result.

I see your point. I understand perfectly well what you are saying, and I don't blame you. I think you can stop this but he probably can't, but it's your choice.

Hadn't seen this one coming. But had wondered if September/October would bring a major one for TCO. Seems to happen every year, the last month he can be on the internet, before moving back to his home again.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2011, 01:51:06 AM »
Could be. He may not have a dx but he sure handles change like a spazz.

- Albert Einstein

midlifeaspie

« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2011, 08:45:33 AM »
I kinda assumed there was a fairly evenish spread between youngies, under 30s, and more middle aged people, over 40.

Where does that leave me?  Am I a class all to myself?

I scanned through the birthday calendar and discovered that I actually am.  Almost everyone is under 30 or over 40.  The only active members in their thirties are Eris and myself.  EBM and CG are in there also, so they need to get back here more often so we aren't alone.  :nerdy:

Ahem,  i am active here and in my thirties.  Well for a couple more months anyway.

Too close to the other side.  I have already written you off  :laugh:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2011, 08:47:57 AM »
Sinsboldly is 60, and a female.  So everyone should love her :hug:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2011, 08:53:47 AM »
Sinsboldly is psychotic, and a WP mod.  So everyone should lynch her  :santa:

Fixed.  :angel:

I've never actually met sinsboldly so I don't condone violence against her.  :) Unless it's really funny.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2011, 08:58:07 AM »
I know Ive read a lot about Sinsboldy, that she power trips and messes with peoples private messages. But I cant recall any details, all can remember is that she said she used to be a professional Dominatrix. While I admire that in a woman I usually dont get along with them.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2011, 09:17:51 AM »

OK. If he walks away, then I will stop attacking him. I can't guarantee that we won't clash again though, or that I won't become involved in discussions about Steve with others.

If he attacks, or criticizes me, I will retaliate.

That really is the best I can do. I can barely turn the other cheek when I'm arguing with someone I respect. There is no way that I am capable of turning the other cheek when it comes to someone I have absolutely no respect for.

I do not claim to be a good person.

Scrapheap

« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2011, 11:08:55 AM »
Sinsboldly is psychotic, and a WP mod.  So everyone should lynch her  :santa:

Fixed.  :angel:

I've never actually met sinsboldly so I don't condone violence against her.  :) Unless it's really funny.

It's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt... then it's hilarious!!!  :evillaugh: