Author Topic: Steve-O / TCO is WAAAY too sensitive to be here.  (Read 3586 times)

eris

Re: Steve-O / TCO is WAAAY too sensitive to be here.
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2011, 06:47:28 PM »

30-40 is a funny age. Under 30, you're young and still in the prime of your life. Over 40, and you're on the verge of middle-age.

it's a fucked age, is what it is. I feel about 12 on most days. When I was 20, 31 seemed so old. Now I see I'm not that different. Maybe I am just incredibly immature.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2011, 06:57:20 PM »

30-40 is a funny age. Under 30, you're young and still in the prime of your life. Over 40, and you're on the verge of middle-age.

it's a fucked age, is what it is. I feel about 12 on most days. When I was 20, 31 seemed so old. Now I see I'm not that different. Maybe I am just incredibly immature.

I look around 14 and act around 14. 31 seems so old to me. 21 even seems old to me. It's like, at 21 I can still get away with being a child, but I know that when I reach 30 I will have to be an adult, and I don't think that's possible for me :laugh:

Scrapheap

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2011, 06:57:44 PM »
The reason I relate to TCO the way I do is because he and I established a ceasefire circa 2009 and I like him when he is not in the midst of a fit. It has nothing to do with his age. @ zOMG in 2008 I got pissed because he and Citrus/kosmo/fuckhead were fucking up the whole board with their feud. So I trolled them both including suggesting Citrus kill himself. In 2009 TCO got into it with most of the board here re: buttcoffee's banning. After that major disagreement he and I made peace and agreed not to attack each other. I stuck to that agreement - which had to do with a discussion he and I had, nothing to do with his age.

The only reason I wrote about his behavior publicly was his 2nd post about not having friends back him up.
Last year after a minor trolling of Richard turned into a feud it was resolved and we agreed to get along. Again I did not dogpile on Richard after that - and not because of his 50 year old status.

It was good of you to try to warn TCO, but the fact that you forwarned him and he stepped right into a fight should give you pause.

I'm not at all convinced that TCO is "losing control" and having "meltdowns".

In my spats with him, and others that i've witnessed, there is a certian amount of calculating and maneuvering to his abuse. I think he's trying to be manipulative.

I thing this is TCO's way of trolling people.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2011, 07:05:17 PM »

It was good of you to try to warn TCO, but the fact that you forwarned him and he stepped right into a fight should give you pause.

I'm not at all convinced that TCO is "losing control" and having "meltdowns".

In my spats with him, and others that i've witnessed, there is a certian amount of calculating and maneuvering to his abuse. I think he's trying to be manipulative.

I thing this is TCO's way of trolling people.

Very strange. I do agree that he is not fully "losing control." I am convinced he is using the fact that others believe he can't control himself, and they keep telling others that he can't control himself to allow himself to say what he wants. I think he does genuinely lose control at times, but not as much as he makes out.

I do find it hard to believe that he's trolling though.

eris

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2011, 07:20:52 PM »

I look around 14 and act around 14. 31 seems so old to me. 21 even seems old to me. It's like, at 21 I can still get away with being a child, but I know that when I reach 30 I will have to be an adult, and I don't think that's possible for me :laugh:

it's just a matter of experience really, and what you do will help you deal with the shit will come to in life. I'm sure you will be fine because it doesnt all happen at once, and you're a smart girl.

Im very lucky, I can pass for 22 and often have. I dont look my age, act my age, dress my age and I am certainly do not have the accomplishments of people my age. This is probably why all of my friends are younger than me and I date much younger men. I dont have a lot in common with people my age really. Also, cougars are in fashion. You wouldn't believe how many boys like the fact that I am this age but dont act it :D

Osensitive1

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2011, 07:40:38 PM »
Was maybe twenty seven before beginning referencing myself as a woman instead of girl. Have heard others say similar so it seems kind of normal.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2011, 08:06:37 PM »
I kinda assumed there was a fairly evenish spread between youngies, under 30s, and more middle aged people, over 40.

Where does that leave me?  Am I a class all to myself?

I scanned through the birthday calendar and discovered that I actually am.  Almost everyone is under 30 or over 40.  The only active members in their thirties are Eris and myself.  EBM and CG are in there also, so they need to get back here more often so we aren't alone.  :nerdy:

Ahem,  i am active here and in my thirties.  Well for a couple more months anyway.
blah blah blah

Scrapheap

« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2011, 08:10:46 PM »
I kinda assumed there was a fairly evenish spread between youngies, under 30s, and more middle aged people, over 40.

I scanned through the birthday calendar and discovered that I actually am.  Almost everyone is under 30 or over 40.  The only active members in their thirties are Eris and myself.  EBM and CG are in there also, so they need to get back here more often so we aren't alone.  :nerdy:

Ahem,  i am active here and in my thirties.  Well for a couple more months anyway.

I've got less that 24 hours left as a 39 year old. Is this the end?? :bigcry:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2011, 08:14:00 PM »

it's just a matter of experience really, and what you do will help you deal with the shit will come to in life. I'm sure you will be fine because it doesnt all happen at once, and you're a smart girl.

Im very lucky, I can pass for 22 and often have. I dont look my age, act my age, dress my age and I am certainly do not have the accomplishments of people my age. This is probably why all of my friends are younger than me and I date much younger men. I dont have a lot in common with people my age really. Also, cougars are in fashion. You wouldn't believe how many boys like the fact that I am this age but dont act it :D

Not sure I'll ever have real life experience. I think I'll end up being like an old cat lady, except I'm allergic to cats :laugh:

What is it about aspie girls and younger guys, I'm at my happiest when I'm kicking a football around the park with a bunch of boys that are little over half my age :LOL:
Slightly creepy when one hits on me though :zombiefuck:

Was maybe twenty seven before beginning referencing myself as a woman instead of girl. Have heard others say similar so it seems kind of normal.

Yes, my best female friends are 21 and 25. Nether of them call themselves women, but they would definately see themselves as adults.

The 25yo is probably slightly aspie, and not too much more mature than me though.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2011, 08:17:44 PM »

I've got less that 24 hours left as a 39 year old. Is this the end?? :bigcry:

No. It's just the end of your youth, but look on the bright side. It's the beginning of middle-age. You'll be able to do new things, like accidentally poop when you fart, and wear old-people clothes :santa:

Offline Calavera

• The Intellectually Deficient of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2011, 08:18:17 PM »

Scrapheap

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2011, 09:16:00 PM »
... You'll be able to do new things, like accidentally poop when you fart, ...

Hell, I did that when I was a little kid.

We called it getting the Hershey's squirts.

:emb:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2011, 09:37:50 PM »

Pretty sure I have mentioned in various places that I am 34. :P
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 09:42:35 PM by renaeden »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2011, 09:43:00 PM »

You didn't scan close enough. :P
I am 34.
I should flame you ren just because no one else does.  :hahaha: :zoinks:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2011, 09:47:21 PM »
:zoinks: PPK.

I changed my post because I just remembered that I don't have my birthday listed and so MLA wouldn't have seen it. Apologies to him. :)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 09:51:03 PM by renaeden »
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae