Author Topic: Steve-O / TCO is WAAAY too sensitive to be here.  (Read 3601 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Steve-O / TCO is WAAAY too sensitive to be here.
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2010, 04:12:06 PM »
I have not met you yet Scrapheap. Are you new or am I new and you have been away?......not sure (emo)

Loup

Yes, I've been away. You must be new, I've been here a while Loup.

Do you give good blowjobs and do you do anal??

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2010, 04:16:18 PM »
That is none of your business, dear person 8)

Loup
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2010, 04:22:21 PM »
Yeh Scrap you fucking pervert, leave these women alone  :zoinks:

Scrapheap

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 07:55:50 PM »
I see TCO has switched tactics and is now playing blase.

Same shit, different toilet.  ::)

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2010, 08:03:45 PM »
Seriously, you're just as quick to have a bitchfit. Didn't you put people on ignore too for similar reasons?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2010, 08:24:50 PM »

And you're the paper.

Scrapheap

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2010, 08:29:30 PM »

And you're the paper.

At least I got you to admit to your shit. That's progress I suppose.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2010, 08:37:36 PM »

Same shit, different toilet.  ::)

And you're the paper.

At least I got you to admit to your shit. That's progress I suppose.

Admit to what? All I said was I was venting, and you were too fucking stupid to get the message. Scrap, do you still have 2007 calendars hanging in your kitchen?

Binty

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2011, 11:09:15 AM »
Good timing guest.

Scrapheap

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2011, 11:41:34 AM »
It appears that TCO has finally admited that i'm right.  8)

:headbang2:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2011, 11:45:16 AM »
When I first joined this site, long before I knew the politics of this place, a well established member who is only slightly older than me gave me some advice.

They told me that older members are treated with more respect, and will rarely be attacked. Of course, a younger member who is cool will also be treated with respect, but an older member will be defended no matter how much of a douche they are.

I find this to be true in the case of Steve. If he was 21 and behaved half as badly as he does now, I believe he would have been dogpiled out the door before his feet touched the ground.
His retarded manchild-like behaviour would have been ridiculed by most, and his crybaby tactics would have been derided by all.
He's 50, and has been treated in a way that people like Penty could only dream of. He bleats on about not getting equal treatment, completely oblivious to the fact that some of the people who were nastiest to Penty, treat him as a personal friend, and do their best to keep him out of trouble.

Whilst one or two of the oldre members may feel he is entitled to some kind of special treatment, I disagree. I will continue to treat him in the way that many, including himself, treated Penty.

Binty

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2011, 12:23:35 PM »
When I first joined this site, long before I knew the politics of this place, a well established member who is only slightly older than me gave me some advice.

They told me that older members are treated with more respect, and will rarely be attacked. Of course, a younger member who is cool will also be treated with respect, but an older member will be defended no matter how much of a douche they are.

I find this to be true in the case of Steve. If he was 21 and behaved half as badly as he does now, I believe he would have been dogpiled out the door before his feet touched the ground.
His retarded manchild-like behaviour would have been ridiculed by most, and his crybaby tactics would have been derided by all.
He's 50, and has been treated in a way that people like Penty could only dream of. He bleats on about not getting equal treatment, completely oblivious to the fact that some of the people who were nastiest to Penty, treat him as a personal friend, and do their best to keep him out of trouble.

Whilst one or two of the oldre members may feel he is entitled to some kind of special treatment, I disagree. I will continue to treat him in the way that many, including himself, treated Penty.

I agree.  I think TCO is a pathetic bully.

Scrapheap

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2011, 12:25:33 PM »

Sir Les has been his biggest defender, but now even he is conceding that TCO's behavior is indefensible because TCO can't man up to his behavior, even AFTER his "meltdowns". I'm not sure who else has tried to defend TCO.

You're right about the hypocricy of TCO. He goes after the unpopular members with the most vigor and venom, but he chokes on a thimble full of the shit he dishes out by the bucket. Apparently, his biggest problem with bullying, is when he's not the bully.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that TCO's "meldowns" are little more than ego rage. He seems to have some kind of really weird Narcissistic, or other Axis II Cluster B, personality disorder. He rages on ego damage just like an NPD, but in other ways doesn't seem like a typical narcissist. He has some kind of weird mental issues going on in his head, and i really don't care enough to try to figure them out. :jaded:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2011, 12:29:19 PM »

I think it's interesting how you go out of your way to defend Penty but have not one tenth of that tolerance with TCO. Seems to me that you are doing the opposite of what you imply the site politics to be.

Respect, regardless of age, is earned. It's not automatic, not from me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2011, 12:36:55 PM »

Sir Les has been his biggest defender, but now even he is conceding that TCO's behavior is indefensible because TCO can't man up to his behavior, even AFTER his "meltdowns". I'm not sure who else has tried to defend TCO.

You're right about the hypocricy of TCO. He goes after the unpopular members with the most vigor and venom, but he chokes on a thimble full of the shit he dishes out by the bucket. Apparently, his biggest problem with bullying, is when he's not the bully.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that TCO's "meldowns" are little more than ego rage. He seems to have some kind of really weird Narcissistic, or other Axis II Cluster B, personality disorder. He rages on ego damage just like an NPD, but in other ways doesn't seem like a typical narcissist. He has some kind of weird mental issues going on in his head, and i really don't care enough to try to figure them out. :jaded:

I agree, and I have a huge ammount of respect for Les' words on this issue. I think he has been very even handed.

I think it's interesting how you go out of your way to defend Penty but have not one tenth of that tolerance with TCO. Seems to me that you are doing the opposite of what you imply the site politics to be.

Respect, regardless of age, is earned. It's not automatic, not from me.

I don't go out of my way to defend Penty. I have gone out of my way to praise Pentys recent behaviour, which I think is deserved. I don't think Penty needs defended at the moment, as his recent behaviour has done nothing to warrent attack.

I have also attacked Penty in the past when his behaviour has merited it, and on occasion, when his behaviour hasn't merited it.

I don't think Pentys current behaviour can in any way be compared to Steves.