Educational

Author Topic: Saint Phlex and Eclair (retard Twins) step up  (Read 3173 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Saint Phlex and Eclair (retard Twins) step up
« on: October 04, 2010, 05:56:20 AM »
So where are those two warriors of morality here with us to force us to bend to their own ideals of morality or sink themselves to hypocritical lows themselves, to extinguish any credibility that their own highly vaunted morality holds?

The Moral Miss Manners Eclair

You are right. Phlexor was wrong. Your wife did not leave you because you may have been an insensitive cunt.

She most likely left you because you talk in fucking mind game playing circles and can't take criticism, or at the very least take on board when someone says you may have made a mistake.

and our own Internet Hard guy Saint Phlexor ("pulling men into line all around the internet")

Yeah, but what kind of cunt has a go at a pregnant woman, you know that it isn't all fun and games being pregnant, unless the reason you aren't married anymore is because you were an oblivious cunt to your ex wife.

They both have a moral platform by their comments and could well be a shining light of exemplary moral decorum and conduct and may be able to gently teach us the right way to be "Intense"
Personally I think this doubtful as they are both fucktards and into self pwn in a big way.
Still let's see what they say.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Saint Phlex and Eclair (retard Twins) step up
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 06:27:02 AM »
....Shit
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 06:49:14 AM »
He's obsessed and butthurt. The only explanation is that he is the sensitive type.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 06:54:52 AM »
He's obsessed and butthurt. The only explanation is that he is the sensitive type.

Nah I think that your bullshit was just clogging up the other thread and as the other thread was to do with Kit and me, it should not really be the place for you and Eclair's retarded bullshit. This is doubly so once the original call out issue has been resolved.

So step up Phlex and back yourself as being NOT a hypocrite morality wise. Can you back you back your claims or can you at least show that you can adequately judge a line of morality without looking like you are a hypocrite?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 03:14:07 PM »

Nah I think that your bullshit was just clogging up the other thread and as the other thread was to do with Kit and me, it should not really be the place for you and Eclair's retarded bullshit. This is doubly so once the original call out issue has been resolved.

So step up Phlex and back yourself as being NOT a hypocrite morality wise. Can you back you back your claims or can you at least show that you can adequately judge a line of morality without looking like you are a hypocrite?

I thought that it was OK for anyone to post in the original call-out thread, but the Main Event was just for the two people until the issue was resolved.

"THE MAIN EVENT (members hidden)
After your challenge has been accepted, you get to debate your foe one on one."

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 03:29:29 PM »
I don't think they'll enter the ring. :orly:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 05:19:52 PM »
I don't think they'll enter the ring. :orly:

Unless Phlex entered eclair's.......

P7PSP

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 06:12:42 PM »
The Moral Miss Manners Eclair

They both have a moral platform by their comments and could well be a shining light of exemplary moral decorum and conduct and may be able to gently teach us the right way to be "Intense"
Personally I think this doubtful as they are both fucktards and into self pwn in a big way.
Still let's see what they say.
None the less Eclair looks smoking hot in that pic.  :2thumbsup:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2010, 11:23:45 PM »
 :LMAO: I only just saw this thread. Les, you must be getting bored, real bored to even bother.

Sweetness, just because you like picking on pregnant women who have more to deal with in life than your internet  :soapbox: and Phlex and I thought better of you...I mean, get over it.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 11:33:09 PM »
:LMAO: I only just saw this thread. Les, you must be getting bored, real bored to even bother.

Sweetness, just because you like picking on pregnant women who have more to deal with in life than your internet  :soapbox: and Phlex and I thought better of you...I mean, get over it.

OK, I may take that back;

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,14891.msg650000.html#msg650000

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2010, 12:39:17 AM »
What was wrong with my spam?

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 12:46:20 AM »
What was wrong with my spam?

Rage and yourself did it...it sends pages into refresh overload for me....just don't see the point.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2010, 12:47:36 AM »
It's to kill the thread. Duke is doing it too.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2010, 03:58:54 AM »
?
If you want the thread killed, don't post in it.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2010, 04:19:27 AM »

Whilst there are likely very good reasons for me to have posted this (and certainly Callaway makes some great points) I honestly don't know. Most of what I post here would be classified as "Felt like a good idea at the time". I see I post reactively. An idea comes to me and I post reactively. What I don't do is over-analysing a situation. Post it. get it off mind onto screen, leave it there and hit shown unread posts since your last visit and go to wherever interests you now.

OK Eclair in relation to this. "just because you like picking on pregnant women who have more to deal with in life than your internet"

Show me I "picked on" in terms of more than disagreed and called out Kit.
Show me it is something I do to pregnant women (plural) rather than just a generalisation of one instance with one pregnant woman that you know.
Show me where I "like picking on pregnant women".

I am thinking your arse is talking here rather than your brain but you are able to back yourself in this one instance right?
Furthermore as this is a position of moral high ground here tell me that morally speaking you did not say something like this "You are right. Phlexor was wrong. Your wife did not leave you because you may have been an insensitive cunt.

She most likely left you because you talk in fucking mind game playing circles and can't take criticism, or at the very least take on board when someone says you may have made a mistake."

If you did say this then please tell me why on grounds of morality that you are not a hypocrite and needing to excuse yourself from any debate on the right moral aptitude.