Educational

Author Topic: Saint Phlex and Eclair (retard Twins) step up  (Read 3171 times)

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Saint Phlex and Eclair (retard Twins) step up
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2010, 05:21:14 AM »
^ Sir Les...I love the way you say 'show me this'....'show me that'....

unlike you, my posts and motives are uncalculated....I do them at the whim of how I feel in a moment...

in other words, I feel no need to be strategic, but rather, just myself.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2010, 05:30:39 AM »

unlike you, my posts and motives are uncalculated....I do them at the whim of how I feel in a moment...

Whilst there are likely very good reasons for me to have posted this (and certainly Callaway makes some great points) I honestly don't know. Most of what I post here would be classified as "Felt like a good idea at the time". I see I post reactively. An idea comes to me and I post reactively. What I don't do is over-analysing a situation. Post it. get it off mind onto screen, leave it there and hit shown unread posts since your last visit and go to wherever interests you now.

Glad to see you paid attention to what I wrote.

Yes I DO get that you don't have any idea of what you say and that your "whims" come at the price of having to think. You don't back what you say and can't "show" (back) much of what you say because you are full of it and talking shit.

It really is all good, but I like seeing you say it in your own words.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2010, 05:43:39 AM »

Whilst there are likely very good reasons for me to have posted this (and certainly Callaway makes some great points) I honestly don't know. Most of what I post here would be classified as "Felt like a good idea at the time". I see I post reactively. An idea comes to me and I post reactively. What I don't do is over-analysing a situation. Post it. get it off mind onto screen, leave it there and hit shown unread posts since your last visit and go to wherever interests you now.

Yes I DO get that you don't have any idea of what you say and that your "whims" come at the price of having to think. You don't back what you say and can't "show" (back) much of what you say because you are full of it and talking shit.

Sorry, I go with my gut feel on a moment, I'm not too caught up with internet life, Les, my bad.

But what you get is honest input....and non manipulative or for pure enjoyment at anothers expense....

unlike some who play internet people like puppets, just for their pure unadulterated, and sick fun. Call me stupid for my ignorance....I actually like the fact that I don't aspire to 'break' someone online because I have nothing better or more important to do in my real life.

Boring me.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2010, 05:47:55 AM »

Sorry, I go with my gut feel on a moment, I'm not too caught up with internet life, Les, my bad.

But what you get is honest input....and non manipulative or for pure enjoyment at anothers expense....

unlike some who play internet people like puppets, just for their pure unadulterated, and sick fun. Call me stupid for my ignorance....I actually like the fact that I don't aspire to 'break' someone online because I have nothing better or more important to do in my real life.

Boring me.

But I DO call you Stupid and Ignorant already  :zoinks:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2010, 05:49:23 AM »

Boring me.

Les, let's get it clear right now. You are below me. You know it. Your attempts at belittling me are but an amusement for me....keep going, it reflects your pathetic life.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2010, 06:57:16 AM »
Can I give my own input on this?

Do you honestly think that using your "gut feeling" online will generally work as an attempt to back out of your bullshit? You yourself told me to back up what I said on Trigger's thread, so It's funny to see that you're not doing it either.

I get the impression from you that you think you're above criticism topics like this, that you're too morally high from the rest of us plebs. But think for a minute: How is defending a pregnant woman despite her bullshit online going to solve anything? Would you do the same for pregnant people IRL? Would you ignore the people who don't bullshit but have a genuine struggle in life?

It's obvious the majority here are in contrary of your views (including people who have families and most likely some of the females here who experienced pregnancy themselves), so your self-proclaimed ivory tower of morality seems to be built on insecurity and arrogance. Perhaps I am wrong here, but at least It does really seem your priorities are all over the place.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2010, 07:05:18 AM »

Boring me.

Les, let's get it clear right now. You are below me. You know it. Your attempts at belittling me are but an amusement for me....keep going, it reflects your pathetic life.

:lol:. I will but I did not need your permission here to do so.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2010, 07:06:53 AM »

Do you honestly think that using your "gut feeling" online will generally work as an attempt to back out of your bullshit? You yourself told me to back up what I said on Trigger's thread, so It's funny to see that you're not doing it either.

I get the impression from you that you think you're above criticism topics like this, that you're too morally high from the rest of us plebs. But think for a minute: How is defending a pregnant woman despite her bullshit online going to solve anything? Would you do the same for pregnant people IRL? Would you ignore the people who don't bullshit but have a genuine struggle in life?

It's obvious the majority here are in contrary of your views (including people who have families and most likely some of the females here who experienced pregnancy themselves), so your self-proclaimed ivory tower of morality seems to be built on insecurity and arrogance. Perhaps I am wrong here, but at least It does really seem your priorities are all over the place.

That is how I read the situation too.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2010, 09:08:15 PM »

That is how I read the situation too.

Shleed, I can't recall what you said in Triggers thread that I asked you to back up. My bad. Refer to my above comment on how I approach things here.

If I ask someone to back something up, it's usually because they are rabid about others doing it, like Sir Les, and yourself for example.

There are many times I've said how I've felt at a particular time, off the top of my head....sometimes without all the facts, or without considering another opinion. Phlex and I gave our opinion, Les discounted it...and then further went on to try and put both of us down for it.

I can live with that.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2010, 09:20:38 PM »

Boring me.

Do you realise what you just said?  :eyebrows:

I'm sure Les doesn't mind having you on top.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2012, 10:28:40 AM »
Hey Phlex, I just saw this.
Whatever became of this argument? Did we resolve this...looks like it could be a bit of fun rekindling if we have not already sorted it. What do you think?
I will do a bit of reading at the posts in and around here and see if it was sorted out.

Edit: Nope we didn't. I sorted things out with Eclair though.
Damn I have no idea the background really. Something about me being an oblivious cunt and my ex-wife leaving me or me leaving her  as being somehow related to me calling out Kit when she was making some silly inferences.
Oh something too about you pulling men in line around the internet.
Pretty silly all around but may be worth regurgitating for more drama. What do you think?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 12:20:49 PM by Al Swearengen »

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2012, 07:25:58 PM »
I don't think this stupid shit is really worth anything to be honest. I don't have time for bullshit these day, I have better things to do. Surely you also have better things to do.

Resolution is not required for me as this was two years ago. How about I just say you won if that makes you feel better about it?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2012, 10:58:55 PM »
I don't think this stupid shit is really worth anything to be honest. I don't have time for bullshit these day, I have better things to do. Surely you also have better things to do.

Resolution is not required for me as this was two years ago. How about I just say you won if that makes you feel better about it?

The last bullshit drama we had here was Gallstone and that was flash in the pan stuff.
I must admit I had to read up a bit and over a few old threads just to get up to speed with what this bullshit was.
You coming back here just prompted me to think of what you were like last time you were here and the thought that you had made some claims and not really made much of a job in backing them. In fact I think you let Eclair do most of the talking.
Thought it may be worth another bit of nudging to see if you were up for a bit more drama.
Much as I can remember and assess I was apparently pretty low for calling out Kit to explain herself on something she said.
Something she was OK with working through and something that I was not really brutal on her for.
You really seemed to have a bug up your arse about it then, and try as I did, I could not really understand where you were coming from then and now. In fact when mostly when I had questioned you about your reasoning you kind of disagreed with everything in a "No that is not what I mean but whatever" kind of retort. Good way of saying nothing.
After delving into things I was just curious on exactly what your platform, viewpoint, position was or is. Whether it was or is the same. Also I like a bit of a shit-stir occasionally and you rightly pointed that out somewhere in one of the threads.
Was not about winning but thought there may be some fun somewhere to be had.
More than happy to putting it down to you having a high vaulted sense of morality, misreading most of what was going on, trying to pull someone into line and not having the rational or justification to do it, getting on your high horse, finding yourself contradicting yourself, making an ass of yourself in the process and not being able to back yourself once you were in the ridiculous position you were in.
Worse crimes right?
Dredging it up now is of course no worse than starting it then but all good.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2012, 01:57:48 AM »
tl;dr

I don't have time for your drama any more. Keep wasting your time on me if you feel like it, but I honestly think you'd be happier spending you time on something more worthwhile.

I'm not going to agree with you and you aren't going to agree with me, lets just leave it at that and try and be okay with it.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2012, 06:25:37 AM »
tl;dr

I don't have time for your drama any more. Keep wasting your time on me if you feel like it, but I honestly think you'd be happier spending you time on something more worthwhile.

I'm not going to agree with you and you aren't going to agree with me, lets just leave it at that and try and be okay with it.

I am more than happy to leave it, though it had potential to be both interesting and entertaining.

My initial motive was to just see how you would react to a bit of shit-stirring. See if you had changed over the last 2 years. Yes and no.
Same righteousness and ego. Same inability to back themselves adequately.

But reading back over the threads and trying to understand what was happening back then and where this all came from, another motive crept in. Curiousity.

A member called out another member on pretty reasonable grounds. The member called out had previously said that they dislike people not backing themselves or running from an argument. So apparently, from the face of it all good. In fact a reading of the thread in question will show I was not very heavy-handed with Kit.

Yet Phlex comes in so vehemently maligning my marriage with my ex-wife, casting aspersions at my illnesses and accidents, purporting to pull me in line, claiming I am his bitch, claiming I am a low cunt and assorted other invectives.

When pressed on why it is an issue that I called out Kit, he stated that because she was Kit, and that was enough.

When asked whether she ought never be called out or subject to argument, he stated that this was not the case.
When asked if pregnant women ought not be immune from call outs he declined to agree.
When asked if he thought Kit unable to mentally or emotionally handle a call out he disagreed.

In fact he seemed to have a bug up his arse for no reason he could justify or explain.

Curiosity go the better of me. I wanted to believe there was actually something substantial and logical here and that it was more than a fat man having a textual fit over nothing.