Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #870 on: October 09, 2010, 11:14:12 AM »
Rage and Duke both are really girls, if anyone else hasn't noticed.

If me and Rage are girls, then you're a fat hairy man! :zombiefuck:

:agreed:

But you're supposed to be a "woman", right? I don't think that looking like a fat, hairy man is a good thing for a woman. :thumbdn:

Does it really matter what you think?

DukeNukem

« Reply #871 on: October 09, 2010, 11:15:03 AM »

But you're supposed to be a "woman", right? I don't think that looking like a fat, hairy man is a good thing for a woman. :thumbdn:

Does it really matter what YOU think?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #872 on: October 09, 2010, 11:15:49 AM »

Does it really matter what YOU think?

No

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #873 on: October 09, 2010, 11:18:50 AM »
And Kit's a major fucking twat. I can't stand her stupid, manipulative, diaper-butt ass.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #874 on: October 09, 2010, 11:20:30 AM »
Modulators, why are you defending Meadow the dragon, while black knights like me and Rage are trying to slay her?
What you and Rage are doing by posting lots of retarded images is done with the intent of preventing others from posting in this thread. How does that conform to this? http://www.intensitysquared.com/ You want to determine what threads we can post in?

I agree. I've always liked Rage, but his wallpapering is pathetic, and I think it smacks of control freakery by trying to stop other people using a thread because he disapproves of it. He doesn't need to read it or be involved in it but he should grow the fuck up and let other people make up their own minds as to what threads they want to read, or contribute to.

If anyone needs to "grow the fuck up", it's you.

OK, I wasn't going to bother about you today, but I think that qualifies as you attempting to provoke a response from me, so I'll rise to the bait.

Some people on this site believe at least some of the things that you've said about yourself. I respect those people, and I respect their opinions. I do, however think they are wrong. At the very least I think you must enjoy the attention you recieve on this site. Your personality seems implausible to say the least. I think you are just a pathetic troll.
I don't think you are autistic

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #875 on: October 09, 2010, 11:22:34 AM »
And Kit's a major fucking twat. I can't stand her stupid, manipulative, diaper-butt ass.

If you hate the attention you recieve on this site, and feel that it's as bad as being gang-raped. Why the fuck are you deliberately provoking people to give you that attention.

You are not autistic. You are a troll.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #876 on: October 09, 2010, 11:39:25 AM »

If you hate the attention you recieve on this site, and feel that it's as bad as being gang-raped. Why the fuck are you deliberately provoking people to give you that attention.

You are not autistic. You are a troll.

And you are a moron.  :lol:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #877 on: October 09, 2010, 11:42:00 AM »
You're all Evil Retards, with only a few exceptions.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #878 on: October 09, 2010, 11:43:03 AM »
Uh-oh, here comes Temple Grandin.  :zoinks:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #879 on: October 09, 2010, 11:44:28 AM »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #880 on: October 09, 2010, 11:49:49 AM »
@Meadow. I was googling myself earlier and I came across a mention of my name on this website. I noticed that you were claiming that I am not autistic. Are you aware that is libelous. I am offering you the chance to retract your statement now, or first thing on Monday I will be instructing my attorney to commence legal proceedings.

You can't get blood from a stone, Temple.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #881 on: October 09, 2010, 11:51:49 AM »

It's okay Shleed. I'm not calling anyone a "hairy ape", yet.  :thumbup:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #882 on: October 09, 2010, 11:56:10 AM »
@Meadow. I was googling myself earlier and I came across a mention of my name on this website. I noticed that you were claiming that I am not autistic. Are you aware that is libelous. I am offering you the chance to retract your statement now, or first thing on Monday I will be instructing my attorney to commence legal proceedings.

And anyway, I have a right to my opinion, so that's just stupid.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #883 on: October 09, 2010, 12:01:30 PM »

You can't get blood from a stone, Temple.

I'm not sure what you mean. I read elsewhere in this thread you are extremely affluent. I can't stand people who write lies about me, and if I were to take you to court, I would be using any proceeds to set up an animal sanctuary in Boston, Massachusetts..
Please don't think that my legal team will not be able to trace you. I already have your IP address and will be passing it to my attorney on Monday. I will be using this thread as evidence in any further court proceedings.

Yes, Temple, you are soooooooooo Autistic. It is your bread and butter so nobody better fuck with it, huh? Go jump in the lake.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #884 on: October 09, 2010, 12:02:43 PM »

And anyway, I have a right to my opinion, so that's just stupid.

What you said was libelous. I have an extremely good legal team, and they have won many cases of this kind. At the very least you will be dragged through the legal system, and the fees alone will almost certainly leave you bankrupt for life.

You need to grow some brains since you can't even comprehend what I have written here.