Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

richard

Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #840 on: October 09, 2010, 09:21:52 AM »
You're not slaying her though; you're just slashing around with your sword like an idiot and getting in everyone's way
:plus: :laugh:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #841 on: October 09, 2010, 09:22:40 AM »
Anyway, how is everyone today?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

P7PSP

« Reply #842 on: October 09, 2010, 09:27:33 AM »
Modulators, why are you defending Meadow the dragon, while black knights like me and Rage are trying to slay her?
What you and Rage are doing by posting lots of retarded images is done with the intent of preventing others from posting in this thread. How does that conform to this? http://www.intensitysquared.com/ You want to determine what threads we can post in?

DukeNukem

« Reply #843 on: October 09, 2010, 09:34:15 AM »
Modulators, why are you defending Meadow the dragon, while black knights like me and Rage are trying to slay her?
What you and Rage are doing by posting lots of retarded images is done with the intent of preventing others from posting in this thread. How does that conform to this? http://www.intensitysquared.com/ You want to determine what threads we can post in?

Any thread but this one. Good enough?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #844 on: October 09, 2010, 09:34:34 AM »

I agree. I've always liked Rage, but his wallpapering is pathetic, and I think it smacks of control freakery by trying to stop other people using a thread because he disapproves of it. He doesn't need to read it or be involved in it but he should grow the fuck up and let other people make up their own minds as to what threads they want to read, or contribute to.

P7PSP

« Reply #845 on: October 09, 2010, 09:36:15 AM »

No, fuck off.

DukeNukem

« Reply #846 on: October 09, 2010, 09:39:14 AM »

No, fuck off.

Okay, fine. Have it your fucking way. If you really want to argue with someone whose mindset completely defies logic and is dumber than a bowl of Froot Loops, then be my guest!

P7PSP

« Reply #847 on: October 09, 2010, 09:41:11 AM »

No, fuck off.

Okay, fine. Have it your fucking way. If you really want to argue with someone whose mindset completely defies logic and is dumber than a bowl of Froot Loops, then be my guest!
:thumbup:

richard

« Reply #848 on: October 09, 2010, 10:17:10 AM »

I agree. I've always liked Rage, but his wallpapering is pathetic, and I think it smacks of control freakery by trying to stop other people using a thread because he disapproves of it. He doesn't need to read it or be involved in it but he should grow the fuck up and let other people make up their own minds as to what threads they want to read, or contribute to.
:agreed:

Rage seems like a cool guy, but he does act a little controlling. but Im probably a hypocrite because i've proably acting the same way he did at some point in the past.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #849 on: October 09, 2010, 10:20:05 AM »

:agreed:

Rage seems like a cool guy, but he does act a little controlling. but Im probably a hypocrite because i've proably acting the same way he did at some point in the past.

Like I say. I've liked Rage since I started using this site, but his control freakery on the site is really beginnig to get on my tits.

richard

« Reply #850 on: October 09, 2010, 10:22:09 AM »
i wish i could be on your tits right now goddamn  :zoinks:

P7PSP

« Reply #851 on: October 09, 2010, 10:23:32 AM »
:indeed: :lol:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #852 on: October 09, 2010, 10:24:43 AM »
 :green:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #853 on: October 09, 2010, 10:24:53 AM »
It's annoying me because he tries to come off as some defender of i2, but it comes off more as trying to show how cool he is by knowing certain 'chan memes. I thought people from those sites aren't supposed to openly mention how they're on it?  :orly:

The 'chans used to be great a few years ago, but it's full of people like rage and crap trolls now who want to hide behind a veil to prevent criticism. Maybe I only thought it was great because I was younger and more naive back then.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 10:26:30 AM by Shleed. »

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #854 on: October 09, 2010, 10:26:07 AM »

:indeed: :lol:

:eyelash: :eyelash: :eyelash: