Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #765 on: October 08, 2010, 10:00:07 PM »
Daughter if you are sleeping with a man to make a living, I am even more discusted at you than when i used to beat your ass everyday. I cant believe this! havent i taught you better? so now you go around sleeping with men to pay your bills? you discust me!
If she would have done that in the pre Revolution French Court she would have had status instead of being considered a hussy. Her taking money and goods in kind for sex does not mean that she doesn't love him.

I am asexual. I have already said that. Your mind is in the gutter. Nothing can help you.
You have said a lot of things of questionable veracity. I have no doubt that you will continue to do so.

There is absolutely nothing questionable about anything I have said. Everything I have said is fact. You are just a complete idiot who apparently doesn't know it. Idiots like you can't think outside the little box you live in. It's a known fact, so get used to it. I've got your number.

P7PSP

« Reply #766 on: October 08, 2010, 10:02:05 PM »
Daughter if you are sleeping with a man to make a living, I am even more discusted at you than when i used to beat your ass everyday. I cant believe this! havent i taught you better? so now you go around sleeping with men to pay your bills? you discust me!
If she would have done that in the pre Revolution French Court she would have had status instead of being considered a hussy. Her taking money and goods in kind for sex does not mean that she doesn't love him.

I am asexual. I have already said that. Your mind is in the gutter. Nothing can help you.
You have said a lot of things of questionable veracity. I have no doubt that you will continue to do so.

There is absolutely nothing questionable about anything I have said. Everything I have said is fact. You are just a complete idiot who apparently doesn't know it. Idiots like you can't think outside the little box you live in. It's a known fact, so get used to it. I've got your number.
666?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #767 on: October 08, 2010, 10:02:46 PM »
Will the real Meadow please stand up?

P7PSP

« Reply #768 on: October 08, 2010, 10:04:37 PM »
Will the real Meadow please stand up?

I remember Rolf Harris from when I was a kid.  :thumbup:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #769 on: October 08, 2010, 10:05:07 PM »
This thread is giving me whiplash with the speed of posts and my obsession to have my Show unread posts since last visit box empty.  Daaaang.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

richard

« Reply #770 on: October 08, 2010, 10:06:15 PM »
It's a known fact, so get used to it. I've got your number.
And its a known fact that you are a fuckwit,

Ban has your number.  :hahaha:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 10:11:27 PM by richard »

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #771 on: October 08, 2010, 10:07:23 PM »
I believe her. Why would someone lie about that?
Why would she repeatedly lie about leaving this site only to keep coming back?
I don't know. Meadow has said she will leave but not said when, so there is not really a lie there.
If I suffered PTSD to the extent that Meadow does - experiencing it while online - then I would go and not come back. PTSD is no fun.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #772 on: October 08, 2010, 10:07:38 PM »
This thread is giving me whiplash with the speed of posts and my obsession to have my Show unread posts since last visit box empty.  Daaaang.

Faster than a speeding bullet.

More powerful than a locomotive

Able to reach 100 pages with the flick of a keystroke.....

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #773 on: October 08, 2010, 10:08:19 PM »
Being autistic myself, I really couldn't stomach being on a phony autism site like WrongPlanet. That's ultimately why I got myself banned. It's too annoying and just disgusting, really.
I still see your acting like a bitch. i should have thrown you out of a moving cars door when i had the chance. somebody needs to boil you down and pave the road with you. your such a fucking waste of life

I knew that would piss you off, Alex. But it's the truth. And, of course, the truth always hurts.
Better for your boyfriend to keep telling you that you matter more than his wife right?

I can only surmise you're another brainless wonder.
Yeah right. You're the Mistress pretending that you matter more than the wife.  ::)

Being talented as I am, I'm actually quite valuable. But I'm sure you can't imagine that with an ego clearly the size of your dick. The fact that you can't believe what I say to you, it must be rather small, pencil dick to boot. Nobody wants you, huh? Or is she a hag that nobody else wants? I'm so sorry for you, now that I understand your confusion.
Can you pick up a quarter from the top of a beer bottle with your kegel muscles? I fucking doubt it!

Like I said, all your brains are in your dick. It's called, Testosterone. It's actually in your balls but all you are thinking of is your dick, of course. You are a dime a dozen. Nothing special there.

No, richard has BIG FUCKING PETERS.

As he has shown us :zombiefuck:

Does he put his face next to his dick?

We have indeed gotten the whole picture before :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

richard

« Reply #774 on: October 08, 2010, 10:09:19 PM »
Faster than a speeding bullet.

More powerful than a locomotive

with the flick of a keystoke.....
sounds like meadow being banned from wrongplanet

P7PSP

« Reply #775 on: October 08, 2010, 10:09:35 PM »
I believe her. Why would someone lie about that?
Why would she repeatedly lie about leaving this site only to keep coming back?
I don't know. Meadow has said she will leave but not said when, so there is not really a lie there.
If I suffered PTSD to the extent that Meadow does - experiencing it while online - then I would go and not come back. PTSD is no fun.
She has repeatedly stated that she is done posting, last post etc if you care to look it up.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #776 on: October 08, 2010, 10:10:11 PM »
Being autistic myself, I really couldn't stomach being on a phony autism site like WrongPlanet. That's ultimately why I got myself banned. It's too annoying and just disgusting, really.
I still see your acting like a bitch. i should have thrown you out of a moving cars door when i had the chance. somebody needs to boil you down and pave the road with you. your such a fucking waste of life

I knew that would piss you off, Alex. But it's the truth. And, of course, the truth always hurts.
Better for your boyfriend to keep telling you that you matter more than his wife right?

I can only surmise you're another brainless wonder.
Yeah right. You're the Mistress pretending that you matter more than the wife.  ::)

Being talented as I am, I'm actually quite valuable. But I'm sure you can't imagine that with an ego clearly the size of your dick. The fact that you can't believe what I say to you, it must be rather small, pencil dick to boot. Nobody wants you, huh? Or is she a hag that nobody else wants? I'm so sorry for you, now that I understand your confusion.
Can you pick up a quarter from the top of a beer bottle with your kegel muscles? I fucking doubt it!

Like I said, all your brains are in your dick. It's called, Testosterone. It's actually in your balls but all you are thinking of is your dick, of course. You are a dime a dozen. Nothing special there.

No, richard has BIG FUCKING PETERS.

As he has shown us :zombiefuck:

Does he put his face next to his dick?

We have indeed gotten the whole picture before :zombiefuck: :zombiefuck:

And richard has the video to prove it.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #777 on: October 08, 2010, 10:12:36 PM »
I think Meadow is Alex Plank :zoinks:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #778 on: October 08, 2010, 10:14:11 PM »
I think Meadow is Alex Plank :zoinks:

The realms of that possibility are even beyond my imagination.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #779 on: October 08, 2010, 10:14:55 PM »
I've just about had it with this. I'm about to invoke the chemo.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"