Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #750 on: October 08, 2010, 09:35:39 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.
As am I. You are lucky to have a good relationship. I did but it went wrong in the end.
And yeah I wouldn't stay here too much if it triggers your PTSD.
And Alex isn't on here either, I don't know why you believe he is.

Are you his girlfriend or something. Or is it his boyfriend?
I don't know him. I am Australian, so nowhere near him. I have been banned from WP for about a year now and haven't been there for ages. You seem to think about him a lot but you shouldn't. He isn't worth your time.

Then how in the world do you know he is not here? You have that backward, too. He's the Richard Dick and Meadow's Mother on my thread here. He is the one clearly who is thinking of me. :)

OK, catch me up...Meadow think Alex Plank is a member here incognito?
Yes, psycho girl is now pretending to be delusional. But the truth is that she is a kept woman who pretends that she means more than the wife does.

There is no wife. What the fuck is wrong with your comprehension?

P7PSP

« Reply #751 on: October 08, 2010, 09:37:56 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.
As am I. You are lucky to have a good relationship. I did but it went wrong in the end.

I don't know him. I am Australian, so nowhere near him. I have been banned from WP for about a year now and haven't been there for ages. You seem to think about him a lot but you shouldn't. He isn't worth your time.

Then how in the world do you know he is not here? You have that backward, too. He's the Richard Dick and Meadow's Mother on my thread here. He is the one clearly who is thinking of me. :)

Yes, psycho girl is now pretending to be delusional. But the truth is that she is a kept woman who pretends that she means more than the wife does.

There is no wife. What the fuck is wrong with your comprehension?
Keep telling yourself that dear.  :hug:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #752 on: October 08, 2010, 09:38:43 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.

Meadow's BF wants to dedicate this one:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #753 on: October 08, 2010, 09:39:04 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.

You feel like people are ganging up on you, which is why I can't understand why on earth you want to have a go at renaeden when she has been nothing but nice to you?

She's right, by the way.  Alex Plank is really not a member here.  Richard was playing with you before.  I know this, as does renaeden, because we are administrators here and we can see IP addresses.

Warning - while you were typing 11 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

:lol:

I don't believe that Renaeden feels I was mean to her. If she does feel that way, I am sorry because I can tell she is sincere, so don't call me mean like that. If you want to call someone mean, call some of your dildos here mean. They are the mean bastards if you can't figure that out.

richard

« Reply #754 on: October 08, 2010, 09:39:57 PM »
Daughter if you are sleeping with a man to make a living, I am even more discusted at you than when i used to beat your ass everyday. I cant believe this! havent i taught you better? so now you go around sleeping with men to pay your bills? you discust me!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #755 on: October 08, 2010, 09:41:28 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.

It seems so.
As admin I can see email addresses and IPs and I can definitely say richard is not Alex.

I'm not expected to know these things and thanks for filling me in.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #756 on: October 08, 2010, 09:42:12 PM »
No worries. :)
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #757 on: October 08, 2010, 09:42:49 PM »

P7PSP

« Reply #758 on: October 08, 2010, 09:43:56 PM »
Daughter if you are sleeping with a man to make a living, I am even more discusted at you than when i used to beat your ass everyday. I cant believe this! havent i taught you better? so now you go around sleeping with men to pay your bills? you discust me!
If she would have done that in the pre Revolution French Court she would have had status instead of being considered a hussy. Her taking money and goods in kind for sex does not mean that she doesn't love him.

richard

« Reply #759 on: October 08, 2010, 09:44:22 PM »
Oh wow. looks like meadows mom finally showed up, everyones so sick of meadows shit

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #760 on: October 08, 2010, 09:47:16 PM »
Oh wow. looks like meadows mom finally showed up, everyones so sick of meadows shit

Isn't that 2 pages back?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #761 on: October 08, 2010, 09:49:38 PM »
If she would have done that in the pre Revolution French Court she would have had status instead of being considered a hussy. Her taking money and goods in kind for sex does not mean that she doesn't love him.

I am asexual. I have already said that. Your mind is in the gutter. Nothing can help you.

P7PSP

« Reply #762 on: October 08, 2010, 09:54:35 PM »

I am asexual. I have already said that. Your mind is in the gutter. Nothing can help you.
You have said a lot of things of questionable veracity. I have no doubt that you will continue to do so.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #763 on: October 08, 2010, 09:55:50 PM »
I believe her. Why would someone lie about that?
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #764 on: October 08, 2010, 09:57:17 PM »
I believe her. Why would someone lie about that?
Why would she repeatedly lie about leaving this site only to keep coming back?