Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

P7PSP

Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #735 on: October 08, 2010, 09:23:13 PM »
Being talented as I am, I'm actually quite valuable.
Your about as valueable as the shit I took this morning.
To you, of course.
You never learn your fucking lesson meadow. all you do is complain about how autistic you are and then act like a blubbering idiot when you asked to be banned from forums. why do you think i beat your ass?

why do you think, you are banned?

They virtually beat your ass and it feels so good!
Meadow does seem to have a touch of Sacher-Masoch in her. Maybe that's why she doesn't mind playing second  :violin: fiddle to the wife.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #736 on: October 08, 2010, 09:23:46 PM »
Being autistic myself, I really couldn't stomach being on a phony autism site like WrongPlanet. That's ultimately why I got myself banned. It's too annoying and just disgusting, really.
I still see your acting like a bitch. i should have thrown you out of a moving cars door when i had the chance. somebody needs to boil you down and pave the road with you. your such a fucking waste of life

I knew that would piss you off, Alex. But it's the truth. And, of course, the truth always hurts.
Better for your boyfriend to keep telling you that you matter more than his wife right?

I can only surmise you're another brainless wonder.
Yeah right. You're the Mistress pretending that you matter more than the wife.  ::)

Being talented as I am, I'm actually quite valuable. But I'm sure you can't imagine that with an ego clearly the size of your dick. The fact that you can't believe what I say to you, it must be rather small, pencil dick to boot. Nobody wants you, huh? Or is she a hag that nobody else wants? I'm so sorry for you, now that I understand your confusion.
Can you pick up a quarter from the top of a beer bottle with your kegel muscles? I fucking doubt it!

Like I said, all your brains are in your dick. It's called, Testosterone. It's actually in your balls but all you are thinking of is your dick, of course. You are a dime a dozen. Nothing special there.

No, richard has BIG FUCKING PETERS.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #737 on: October 08, 2010, 09:24:36 PM »
Being autistic myself, I really couldn't stomach being on a phony autism site like WrongPlanet. That's ultimately why I got myself banned. It's too annoying and just disgusting, really.
I still see your acting like a bitch. i should have thrown you out of a moving cars door when i had the chance. somebody needs to boil you down and pave the road with you. your such a fucking waste of life

I knew that would piss you off, Alex. But it's the truth. And, of course, the truth always hurts.
Better for your boyfriend to keep telling you that you matter more than his wife right?

Yeah right. You're the Mistress pretending that you matter more than the wife.  ::)

Being talented as I am, I'm actually quite valuable. But I'm sure you can't imagine that with an ego clearly the size of your dick. The fact that you can't believe what I say to you, it must be rather small, pencil dick to boot. Nobody wants you, huh? Or is she a hag that nobody else wants? I'm so sorry for you, now that I understand your confusion.
Can you pick up a quarter from the top of a beer bottle with your kegel muscles? I fucking doubt it!

Like I said, all your brains are in your dick. It's called, Testosterone. It's actually in your balls but all you are thinking of is your dick, of course. You are a dime a dozen. Nothing special there.

As he has shown us :zombiefuck:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #738 on: October 08, 2010, 09:25:19 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.
As am I. You are lucky to have a good relationship. I did but it went wrong in the end.
And yeah I wouldn't stay here too much if it triggers your PTSD.
And Alex isn't on here either, I don't know why you believe he is.

Are you his girlfriend or something. Or is it his boyfriend?
I don't know him. I am Australian, so nowhere near him. I have been banned from WP for about a year now and haven't been there for ages. You seem to think about him a lot but you shouldn't. He isn't worth your time.

Then how in the world do you know he is not here? You have that backward, too. He's the Richard Dick and Meadow's Mother on my thread here. He is the one clearly who is thinking of me. :)

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #739 on: October 08, 2010, 09:26:03 PM »

As he has shown us :zombiefuck:

Does he put his face next to his dick?

richard

« Reply #740 on: October 08, 2010, 09:26:15 PM »
steve i have to say dude you are obsessed.  :laugh:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #741 on: October 08, 2010, 09:27:15 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.
As am I. You are lucky to have a good relationship. I did but it went wrong in the end.

I don't know him. I am Australian, so nowhere near him. I have been banned from WP for about a year now and haven't been there for ages. You seem to think about him a lot but you shouldn't. He isn't worth your time.

Then how in the world do you know he is not here? You have that backward, too. He's the Richard Dick and Meadow's Mother on my thread here. He is the one clearly who is thinking of me. :)

As we all are, and it's keeping us in hysterics.

richard

« Reply #742 on: October 08, 2010, 09:27:48 PM »
Does he put his face next to his dick?
Do you ride dick for furniture meadow? for a place to stay?

P7PSP

« Reply #743 on: October 08, 2010, 09:28:06 PM »

Are you seriously telling me that you can pick up a dime off the top of a beer bottle with your kegel muscles? No fucking way! Are coins with ridges easier to pick up than coins that are smooth around the circumference?

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #744 on: October 08, 2010, 09:28:15 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.

OK, catch me up...Meadow think Alex Plank is a member here incognito?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #745 on: October 08, 2010, 09:29:48 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.

She's convinced richard is Alex Plank.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #746 on: October 08, 2010, 09:30:36 PM »
Being talented as I am, I'm actually quite valuable.
Your about as valueable as the shit I took this morning.
To you, of course.
You never learn your fucking lesson meadow. all you do is complain about how autistic you are and then act like a blubbering idiot when you asked to be banned from forums. why do you think i beat your ass?

why do you think, you are banned?

They virtually beat your ass and it feels so good!
Meadow does seem to have a touch of Sacher-Masoch in her. Maybe that's why she doesn't mind playing second  :violin: fiddle to the wife.

I'm sorry, you must have a very ugly wife. There is no "other woman" in my life. Your fixation doesn't say much for you. Nothing you have said does.

P7PSP

« Reply #747 on: October 08, 2010, 09:30:46 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.

Yes, psycho girl is now pretending to be delusional. But the truth is that she is a kept woman who pretends that she means more than the wife does.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #748 on: October 08, 2010, 09:31:52 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.

It seems so.
As admin I can see email addresses and IPs and I can definitely say richard is not Alex.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #749 on: October 08, 2010, 09:32:43 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.

You feel like people are ganging up on you, which is why I can't understand why on earth you want to have a go at renaeden when she has been nothing but nice to you?

She's right, by the way.  Alex Plank is really not a member here.  Richard was playing with you before.  I know this, as does renaeden, because we are administrators here and we can see IP addresses.

Warning - while you were typing 11 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

:lol: