Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31031 times)

P7PSP

Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #720 on: October 08, 2010, 09:06:31 PM »
Being autistic myself, I really couldn't stomach being on a phony autism site like WrongPlanet. That's ultimately why I got myself banned. It's too annoying and just disgusting, really.
I still see your acting like a bitch. i should have thrown you out of a moving cars door when i had the chance. somebody needs to boil you down and pave the road with you. your such a fucking waste of life

I knew that would piss you off, Alex. But it's the truth. And, of course, the truth always hurts.
Better for your boyfriend to keep telling you that you matter more than his wife right?

I can only surmise you're another brainless wonder.
Yeah right. You're the Mistress pretending that you matter more than the wife.  ::)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #721 on: October 08, 2010, 09:10:59 PM »
Being autistic myself, I really couldn't stomach being on a phony autism site like WrongPlanet. That's ultimately why I got myself banned. It's too annoying and just disgusting, really.
I still see your acting like a bitch. i should have thrown you out of a moving cars door when i had the chance. somebody needs to boil you down and pave the road with you. your such a fucking waste of life

I knew that would piss you off, Alex. But it's the truth. And, of course, the truth always hurts.
Better for your boyfriend to keep telling you that you matter more than his wife right?

Yeah right. You're the Mistress pretending that you matter more than the wife.  ::)

Being talented as I am, I'm actually quite valuable. But I'm sure you can't imagine that with an ego clearly the size of your dick. The fact that you can't believe what I say to you, it must be rather small, pencil dick to boot. Nobody wants you, huh? Or is she a hag that nobody else wants? I'm so sorry for you, now that I understand your confusion.

richard

« Reply #722 on: October 08, 2010, 09:12:09 PM »
Is my daughter having SEX for a comfortable life?

I hope you liked your last beating you stupid whore, because now your really gonna get it!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #723 on: October 08, 2010, 09:13:26 PM »

Yeah right. You're the Mistress pretending that you matter more than the wife.  ::)

Or maybe this:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #724 on: October 08, 2010, 09:13:49 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.
As am I. You are lucky to have a good relationship. I did but it went wrong in the end.
And yeah I wouldn't stay here too much if it triggers your PTSD.
And Alex isn't on here either, I don't know why you believe he is.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

P7PSP

« Reply #725 on: October 08, 2010, 09:14:47 PM »

Yeah right. You're the Mistress pretending that you matter more than the wife.  ::)

Being talented as I am, I'm actually quite valuable. But I'm sure you can't imagine that with an ego clearly the size of your dick. The fact that you can't believe what I say to you, it must be rather small, pencil dick to boot. Nobody wants you, huh? Or is she a hag that nobody else wants? I'm so sorry for you, now that I understand your confusion.
Can you pick up a quarter from the top of a beer bottle with your kegel muscles? I fucking doubt it!

richard

« Reply #726 on: October 08, 2010, 09:15:27 PM »
Being talented as I am, I'm actually quite valuable.
Your about as valueable as the shit I took this morning.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #727 on: October 08, 2010, 09:16:53 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.
As am I. You are lucky to have a good relationship. I did but it went wrong in the end.

Are you his girlfriend or something. Or is it his boyfriend?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #728 on: October 08, 2010, 09:17:30 PM »

To you, of course.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #729 on: October 08, 2010, 09:18:59 PM »

You mean...

richard

« Reply #730 on: October 08, 2010, 09:20:15 PM »
To you, of course.
You never learn your fucking lesson meadow. all you do is complain about how autistic you are and then act like a blubbering idiot when you asked to be banned from forums. why do you think i beat your ass?

why do you think you are banned?

They virtually beat your ass and it feels so good!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #731 on: October 08, 2010, 09:20:51 PM »

Can you pick up a quarter from the top of a beer bottle with your kegel muscles? I fucking doubt it!

Like I said, all your brains are in your dick. It's called, Testosterone. It's actually in your balls but all you are thinking of is your dick, of course. You are a dime a dozen. Nothing special there.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #732 on: October 08, 2010, 09:21:29 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.

I don't know him. I am Australian, so nowhere near him. I have been banned from WP for about a year now and haven't been there for ages. You seem to think about him a lot but you shouldn't. He isn't worth your time.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #733 on: October 08, 2010, 09:22:15 PM »
I'm asexual, btw.

Your priceless :laugh:  I think you need to take a nap and review this latter
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #734 on: October 08, 2010, 09:22:33 PM »
To you, of course.
You never learn your fucking lesson meadow. all you do is complain about how autistic you are and then act like a blubbering idiot when you asked to be banned from forums. why do you think i beat your ass?

why do you think you are banned?

They virtually beat your ass and it feels so good!

You're just so fucking jealous that I am smarter than you are. Poor, poor dumb fuck.