Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 30954 times)

P7PSP

Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #645 on: October 08, 2010, 07:32:06 PM »
You got banned from Wp because your a fucking annoying crybaby that needed a passifier CONSTINTLEY. it is very tiresome to nurse a fuckwit like you on a forum. people just dont want to deal with it so they ban you.

Anything you say, Alex.
Fuck talking to Alex, I am a potential customer for your "love" services. Is it too much to get price for services?

I'm not for sale.
PM the info if you don't want to deal here. These morons don't need to know anyway.  ;)

Tell me about it! ;)
That is actually a well executed reply. Can you keep the vitriol out of your posts at will?

What's the matter? Is the truth hurting you as well?
No pain here bubbles. I was just wanting to know if you can keep the psycho out of your game.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #646 on: October 08, 2010, 07:32:41 PM »
This is all very confusing and lacking in excitement
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #647 on: October 08, 2010, 07:33:46 PM »
I find her raging psycho bitch act interesting.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #648 on: October 08, 2010, 07:34:08 PM »
You got banned from Wp because your a fucking annoying crybaby that needed a passifier CONSTINTLEY. it is very tiresome to nurse a fuckwit like you on a forum. people just dont want to deal with it so they ban you.

Anything you say, Alex.
Fuck talking to Alex, I am a potential customer for your "love" services. Is it too much to get price for services?

I'm not for sale.
PM the info if you don't want to deal here. These morons don't need to know anyway.  ;)

Tell me about it! ;)
That is actually a well executed reply. Can you keep the vitriol out of your posts at will?

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #649 on: October 08, 2010, 07:35:41 PM »

I make the dumb-dumbs very uncomfortable.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #650 on: October 08, 2010, 07:36:24 PM »
I find her raging psycho bitch act interesting.

Missed too much at the start and can't be bothered to read it all
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #651 on: October 08, 2010, 07:37:25 PM »

Anything you say, Alex.

I'm not for sale.

Tell me about it! ;)

No pain here bubbles. I was just wanting to know if you can keep the psycho out of your game.

The definition of pissed is not "psycho", dumb-dumb. If you will notice, I have reasons to be a little "pissed".

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #652 on: October 08, 2010, 07:39:41 PM »
Who cares what you believe?

I don't think anybody believes you were raped.

I believe she was raped and my heat goes out to her because of that, but I don't know why she would compare being flamed on the internet to being raped.

So you think being ganged up on in cyberspace doesn't hurt? Some people appear not even to be human. They have no capacity for love. They have no capacity for empathy. They are not human that way. I'm human because I'm capable of these things and when a large group of people is attacking you, it hurts. They aren't human though, so I have learned that about them. My mother was also someone who is incapable of love and empathy. That's what these people all seem to have in common. I don't ask for sympathy when I talk about who I am or what I've been through. I'm too used to morons like these to even imagine it.

No, I absolutely agree that it can hurt, but the amount of hurt IMO is many orders of magnitude below the hurt of being raped.

To me, saying they are the same is like saying a flu shot hurts as much as a gun shot.

Warning - while you were typing 51 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

:lol:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #653 on: October 08, 2010, 07:40:51 PM »

Anything you say, Alex.

I'm not for sale.
PM the info if you don't want to deal here. These morons don't need to know anyway.  ;)

Tell me about it! ;)

The definition of pissed is not "psycho", dumb-dumb. If you will notice, I have reasons for my crotch to be a little "pissed".

fixed

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #654 on: October 08, 2010, 07:44:23 PM »
Who cares what you believe?

I don't think anybody believes you were raped.

I believe she was raped and my heat goes out to her because of that, but I don't know why she would compare being flamed on the internet to being raped.

So you think being ganged up on in cyberspace doesn't hurt? Some people appear not even to be human. They have no capacity for love. They have no capacity for empathy. They are not human that way. I'm human because I'm capable of these things and when a large group of people is attacking you, it hurts. They aren't human though, so I have learned that about them. My mother was also someone who is incapable of love and empathy. That's what these people all seem to have in common. I don't ask for sympathy when I talk about who I am or what I've been through. I'm too used to morons like these to even imagine it.

No, I absolutely agree that it can hurt, but the amount of hurt IMO is many orders of magnitude below the hurt of being raped.

To me, saying they are the same is like saying a flu shot hurts as much as a gun shot.

Warning - while you were typing 51 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

:lol:

You can split hairs all you want to. It really doesn't matter to me.

P7PSP

« Reply #655 on: October 08, 2010, 07:44:56 PM »

Anything you say, Alex.

I'm not for sale.
PM the info if you don't want to deal here. These morons don't need to know anyway.  ;)

Tell me about it! ;)

The definition of pissed is not "psycho", dumb-dumb. If you will notice, I have reasons to be a little "pissed".
What would that be? Your last lover didn't pay? You allegedly have lots of people who love you and a beautiful house and a soon to be burgeoning art career. Granted, you had to rent out your pussy to some well heeled friends, but you have arrived. So? What are you so angry about?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #656 on: October 08, 2010, 07:46:20 PM »

Anything you say, Alex.

I'm not for sale.

Tell me about it! ;)

What would that be? Your last lover didn't pay? You allegedly have lots of people who love you and a beautiful house and a soon to be burgeoning art career. Granted, you had to rent out your pussy to some well heeled friends, but you have arrived. So, what are you so angry about?

Someone who loves me makes good money, you ignorant bastard.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #657 on: October 08, 2010, 07:47:30 PM »

Anything you say, Alex.

I'm not for sale.

Tell me about it! ;)

What would that be? Your last lover didn't pay? You allegedly have lots of people who love you and a beautiful house and a soon to be burgeoning art career. Granted, you had to rent out your pussy to some well heeled friends, but you have arrived. So? What are you so angry about?

The pussy sank its teeth into them, and then bolted out of the door.

P7PSP

« Reply #658 on: October 08, 2010, 07:48:02 PM »

Anything you say, Alex.

I'm not for sale.

Tell me about it! ;)

What would that be? Your last lover didn't pay? You allegedly have lots of people who love you and a beautiful house and a soon to be burgeoning art career. Granted, you had to rent out your pussy to some well heeled friends, but you have arrived. So, what are you so angry about?

Someone who loves me makes good money, you ignorant bastard.
So you have a sugar daddy versus having to sell your ass to multiple clients. Excellent, that defines love if you want it to.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #659 on: October 08, 2010, 07:49:17 PM »
Ignorant, Evil Retards are notorious for having their minds in the gutter. They aren't capable of doing better themselves, so they can't imagine that anyone else can. I'm asexual, btw.