Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 30972 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #630 on: October 08, 2010, 07:02:39 PM »
You got banned from Wp because your a fucking annoying crybaby that needed a passifier CONSTINTLEY. it is very tiresome to nurse a fuckwit like you on a forum. people just dont want to deal with it so they ban you.

Anything you say, Alex.

richard

« Reply #631 on: October 08, 2010, 07:03:45 PM »
that sounded hopeless. are you on the verge of suicide? god i hope so!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #632 on: October 08, 2010, 07:04:45 PM »
that sounded hopeless. are you on the verge of suicide? god i hope so!

You are hopeless, "dick for brains", I mean Alex.

P7PSP

« Reply #633 on: October 08, 2010, 07:06:05 PM »
You got banned from Wp because your a fucking annoying crybaby that needed a passifier CONSTINTLEY. it is very tiresome to nurse a fuckwit like you on a forum. people just dont want to deal with it so they ban you.

Anything you say, Alex.
Fuck talking to Alex, I am a potential customer for your "love" services. Is it too much to get price for services?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #634 on: October 08, 2010, 07:07:04 PM »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #635 on: October 08, 2010, 07:11:46 PM »

Anything you say, Alex.
Fuck talking to Alex, I am a potential customer for your "love" services. Is it too much to get price for services?

I'm not for sale.

P7PSP

« Reply #636 on: October 08, 2010, 07:16:12 PM »

Anything you say, Alex.

I'm not for sale.
PM the info if you don't want to deal here. These morons don't need to know anyway.  ;)

richard

« Reply #637 on: October 08, 2010, 07:23:05 PM »
I'm not for sale.
I bet you'd pay alex plank to unban you however

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #638 on: October 08, 2010, 07:23:21 PM »

Anything you say, Alex.

I'm not for sale.
PM the info if you don't want to deal here. These morons don't need to know anyway.  ;)

Tell me about it! ;)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #639 on: October 08, 2010, 07:23:44 PM »

Anything you say, Alex.

I'm not for sale.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #640 on: October 08, 2010, 07:24:17 PM »
I'm not for sale.
I bet you'd pay alex plank to unban you however

No Alex, your site is totally bogus. The feds are onto your ass.

richard

« Reply #641 on: October 08, 2010, 07:27:10 PM »
Dearest meadow,

when you want to act like an adult and stop acting like a fuckwit on my forums you can return for free

-Alex

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #642 on: October 08, 2010, 07:28:41 PM »
Dearest meadow,

when you want to act like an adult and stop acting like a fuckwit on my forums you can return for free

-Alex

No thanks Alex, you're too much the dirty dog.

P7PSP

« Reply #643 on: October 08, 2010, 07:28:59 PM »

Anything you say, Alex.

I'm not for sale.

Tell me about it! ;)
That is actually a well executed reply. Can you keep the vitriol out of your posts at will?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #644 on: October 08, 2010, 07:30:37 PM »

Anything you say, Alex.

I'm not for sale.

Tell me about it! ;)
That is actually a well executed reply. Can you keep the vitriol out of your posts at will?

What's the matter? Is the truth hurting you as well?