Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #510 on: October 07, 2010, 09:05:50 PM »
You're all just a bunch of dickwads when I was a little girl I had to walk 15 miles to school through broken glass and get raped by my hermaphrodite mom. Stick it up your wazoo!

OOPS! Meadow has just changed into a 27 year old ex army dude. :hide:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #511 on: October 07, 2010, 09:06:12 PM »
You're all just a bunch of dickwads when I was a little girl I had to walk 15 miles to school through broken glass and get raped by my hermaphrodite mom. Stick it up your wazoo!

I have to admit. Her "stick it up your wazoo" made me laugh.

Me too. Surely shes not serious, here. I thought so at first, but its getting too ridiculous.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #512 on: October 07, 2010, 09:08:20 PM »
Most people don't talk about being raped or even mention it. If they do mention it, they don't make a big deal about it or go on about it. Same as abuse. Most people don't keep on talking about how bad their lives were and the abuse they suffered.

Sometimes I do it when I get really drunk.
I will never stop...

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #513 on: October 07, 2010, 09:09:18 PM »

Isn't a wazoo one of those funny little instruments thats like a harmonica gone wrong?

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #514 on: October 07, 2010, 09:12:46 PM »

Isn't a wazoo one of those funny little instruments thats like a harmonica gone wrong?

A - thank fuck she didn't try the bagpipes.

B - Or the harmonica

C - i doubt if I'll be able to play one of those fucking things again without thinking of that clip.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 09:15:11 PM by Steve-O »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #515 on: October 07, 2010, 09:18:02 PM »
Most people don't talk about being raped or even mention it. If they do mention it, they don't make a big deal about it or go on about it. Same as abuse. Most people don't keep on talking about how bad their lives were and the abuse they suffered.

I would have thought it would be something they really really wouldn't tell?

It took my mother until I was 21 to tell me she was raped when she was young but it was with something we were talking about and she wasn't happy with me. She didn't like the idea I was meeting random men form online and taking them to my aunt and uncles house. So she was worried I might get raped and told me don't come to her if it happens.

I have seen a few people mention online they have been raped before and that was it. They don't do it the way Meadow does it. There was a member here who joined in 2007 and she mentioned she was rape and I recall people here thinking she was making it up because most people wouldn't even mention it, period unless they are talking about a situation.

But your mother had a reason for mentioning it.

Meadow just kind of said "I was raped" and then proceeds to milk it.

thats where my suspicions are from though  :-\

Exactly. That was an example of when someone would say when they were raped.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #516 on: October 07, 2010, 09:20:13 PM »
Lets just hope god gives Meadow the good hard fuck she desperately needs in heaven.

As an atheist I'm no expert, but I don't think God offers that particular service...

Unfortunately he doesn't , sorry Meadow you're going to be just as cuntish in the afterlife  :zoinks:

I'm telling y'all. Meadow is a troll. I'm convinced everything she says is lies.

I was having this conversation with Soph earlier in chat.

I reckon Meadow is fucked up but she also likes playing the baddie. So shes kinda both is what i'm saying  :P

I do think she has problems and needs help but perhaps her coming on here and being a fuckwit and trolling is her way of coping?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #517 on: October 07, 2010, 09:22:16 PM »
I'm telling y'all. Meadow is a troll. I'm convinced everything she says is lies.
Doubtful. Known from another place and time.

Maybe shes like a troll with an act?

Like that Bucktoothfarmer guy , he goes around pretending to be a farmer but she goes around claiming to be this person who's suffered these terrible things happening to her.

That's exactly what I was thinking. The only thing is, if she's gonna troll, I would've thought she'd have developed a decent range of insults by now. The term sitting duck springs to mind.

The lamest she ever did were "asswipe" and "thumbsucker" but she did them over at AFF.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #518 on: October 07, 2010, 09:23:45 PM »
Lets just hope god gives Meadow the good hard fuck she desperately needs in heaven.

As an atheist I'm no expert, but I don't think God offers that particular service...

Unfortunately he doesn't , sorry Meadow you're going to be just as cuntish in the afterlife  :zoinks:

I was having this conversation with Soph earlier in chat.

I reckon Meadow is fucked up but she also likes playing the baddie. So shes kinda both is what i'm saying  :P

I do think she has problems and needs help but perhaps her coming on here and being a fuckwit and trolling is her way of coping?

Imagine if she'd strayed onto the 'Highway'. Judy went ballistic at my editing, with Meadow I could have sent her over the edge.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #519 on: October 07, 2010, 09:24:30 PM »
Up to speed now and changing the subject...does anyone know if "Evil Retard" is likely to make an appearance in DSM V?

I think they are working on it as we speak.

:laugh:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #520 on: October 07, 2010, 09:26:24 PM »
I don't know if this'll make any sense to anybody, but maybe she sees the world as full of evil, and provoking nasty responces here is her way to affirm her belief, and therefore allows her to continue to wallow in her own bitterness.
Probably not explained it very well, but I do wonder if that's her problem

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #521 on: October 07, 2010, 09:27:26 PM »
Thats dumb enough to be true.
I will never stop...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #522 on: October 07, 2010, 09:29:25 PM »
I don't know if this'll make any sense to anybody, but maybe she sees the world as full of evil, and provoking nasty responces here is her way to affirm her belief, and therefore allows her to continue to wallow in her own bitterness.

Trouble is that even being nice to her was stiff affirming that belief. Couldn't win either way.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #523 on: October 07, 2010, 09:31:39 PM »

Trouble is that even being nice to her was stiff affirming that belief. Couldn't win either way.

Nice try dickwad but you're a bad person, and my life is sweet. Goodbye, evil board!

Oh i'm back now.
I will never stop...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #524 on: October 07, 2010, 09:35:19 PM »

Nice try dickwad but you're a bad person, and my life is sweet. Goodbye, evil board!

Oh i'm back now.

:plus:

Oh, the word was meant to be 'still', not stiff. Must have richard's BIG FUCKING PETERS on my mind.