Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #480 on: October 07, 2010, 04:53:59 PM »
Most people don't talk about being raped or even mention it. If they do mention it, they don't make a big deal about it or go on about it. Same as abuse. Most people don't keep on talking about how bad their lives were and the abuse they suffered.

I would have thought it would be something they really really wouldn't tell?

It took my mother until I was 21 to tell me she was raped when she was young but it was with something we were talking about and she wasn't happy with me. She didn't like the idea I was meeting random men form online and taking them to my aunt and uncles house. So she was worried I might get raped and told me don't come to her if it happens.

I have seen a few people mention online they have been raped before and that was it. They don't do it the way Meadow does it. There was a member here who joined in 2007 and she mentioned she was rape and I recall people here thinking she was making it up because most people wouldn't even mention it, period unless they are talking about a situation.

But your mother had a reason for mentioning it.

Meadow just kind of said "I was raped" and then proceeds to milk it.

thats where my suspicions are from though  :-\
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #481 on: October 07, 2010, 05:37:36 PM »

richard

« Reply #482 on: October 07, 2010, 06:10:46 PM »
Oh shit, does anyone remember when marlena was posessed by a demon and BO had amnesia and that puzzle box was the secret to getting her memory back? :blonde:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 06:17:40 PM by Alex Plank »

P7PSP

« Reply #483 on: October 07, 2010, 07:13:48 PM »
Does anybody really believe this retard is a successful artist?

I haven't published my work yet.

So, you claim to live in a big house. If it ain't your art that's paying for it, what do you do for a living?

I have said it before. I am loved.
You sell your body?  :2thumbsup: Do you take loads on your face like this chick? What do you charge for someone to pee on you?

P7PSP

« Reply #484 on: October 07, 2010, 07:14:57 PM »
You people ganging up on me like this has cause my body to literally hurt, causes profuse sweating and full body tremors. That is a PTSD reaction. I only continue to be amazed that there are such major idiots out here as you people.
You like it, that's why you sell yourself to clients who "love" you.  :hahaha:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #485 on: October 07, 2010, 07:23:09 PM »
You people ganging up on me like this has cause my body to literally hurt, causes profuse sweating and full body tremors. That is a PTSD reaction. I only continue to be amazed that there are such major idiots out here as you people.

You don't mean....

P7PSP

« Reply #486 on: October 07, 2010, 07:33:25 PM »

You don't mean....

:indeed: What do you suppose Meadow charges to receive a Cleveland Steamer?  ???

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #487 on: October 07, 2010, 07:40:58 PM »
You sell your body?  :2thumbsup: Do you take loads on your face like this chick? What do you charge for someone to pee on you?

I literally pulled this face at that pic :aff:

I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

richard

« Reply #488 on: October 07, 2010, 07:45:04 PM »
Bukkake Tsunami. I actually have a video somewhere of them scraping it off a girls face and putting it in a pan to make a pan cake.

Yeah, I wont gross you out buy posting it  :laugh:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #489 on: October 07, 2010, 07:52:31 PM »
Bukkake Tsunami. I actually have a video somewhere of them scraping it off a girls face and putting it in a pan to make a pan cake.

Yeah, I wont gross you out buy posting it  :laugh:

Oh thats grim! :sick:

richard

« Reply #490 on: October 07, 2010, 08:01:13 PM »
I've always wanted to participate in bukkake. but then when i blow my wad that feeling quickly leaves

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #491 on: October 07, 2010, 08:43:42 PM »
Lets just hope god gives Meadow the good hard fuck she desperately needs in heaven.

As an atheist I'm no expert, but I don't think God offers that particular service...

Unfortunately he doesn't , sorry Meadow you're going to be just as cuntish in the afterlife  :zoinks:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #492 on: October 07, 2010, 08:45:14 PM »
Lets just hope god gives Meadow the good hard fuck she desperately needs in heaven.

As an atheist I'm no expert, but I don't think God offers that particular service...

Unfortunately he doesn't , sorry Meadow you're going to be just as cuntish in the afterlife  :zoinks:

I'm telling y'all. Meadow is a troll. I'm convinced everything she says is lies.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #493 on: October 07, 2010, 08:46:38 PM »

I'm telling y'all. Meadow is a troll. I'm convinced everything she says is lies.

I was having this conversation with Soph earlier in chat.

I reckon Meadow is fucked up but she also likes playing the baddie. So shes kinda both is what i'm saying  :P

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #494 on: October 07, 2010, 08:46:51 PM »

You don't mean....

:indeed: What do you suppose Meadow charges to receive a Cleveland Steamer?  ???

She probably thinks a Cleveland Steamer is this: