Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #465 on: October 07, 2010, 04:03:04 PM »
Meadow, you kind of remind me of my mother in the way you act. You go on and on about evil people and how they are just after you. I believe my mother is also schizophrenic. Just... whatever. I'm sick of seeing this crap going on and on and on and on because it reminds me of the past with my parents arguing over and over again about crazy shit. I still have nightmares about it.

:hug:

This is the last thing I really want to say. I think WrongPlanet is a major joke. I now want nothing to do with the "so-called" autism community, thanks to WrongPlanet. I know my people, because I have seen them, but they are literally swamped in among the rest. And Alex is probably one of these sock puppets here. He probably 'is' just an evil, sexually promiscuous retard with a learning disability. There does appear to be a pattern among this sort. I hope Autism Speaks will figure it out. And I truly do not believe he is "autistic", otherwise he would at least know a few things. Learning about the disorder and fashioning oneself after it is not it. When you have autism, you know autism.

Good riddance to all you pretty, I mean evil, people.

Gee feels great to be one of the evil people :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #466 on: October 07, 2010, 04:05:37 PM »
I wasn't sure if she was a troll or not, but I noticed her first ever post on this site.

I joined your site. I'm aspiartist, Meadow and Isabel. I'm a delicate flower, pure as the driven snow. Can I say who I can't stand? I don't have hate in my heart though. I'm not like these other hate mongers who have nothing better to do than to hate on innocent, pure, suffering souls. I'm a blooming flower of love and peace, a flower child, a hippie girl who doesn't smoke grass anymore, a lover of animals, and beauty, and pure, precious, delightfully happy and joyful things of the natural world. I'm better than you and you're just jealous. For real!!

Nobody's going to introduce themselves by announcing that everyone else is jealous of them.
I'm not sure what she's getting out of this, but I really can't believe this person's for real :-\

I think that wraps it up.

Meadow looks like a troll. ( I loved saying that  :zoinks:)

Then let this thread die. Looks like everyone else has left the drama.

Oh come on Kit. Don't ruin other peoples fun. :(

Sorry. I'm just bored but I keep reading this because of my damn curiosity.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #467 on: October 07, 2010, 04:06:34 PM »
Meadow, you kind of remind me of my mother in the way you act. You go on and on about evil people and how they are just after you. I believe my mother is also schizophrenic. Just... whatever. I'm sick of seeing this crap going on and on and on and on because it reminds me of the past with my parents arguing over and over again about crazy shit. I still have nightmares about it.

This is the last thing I really want to say. I think WrongPlanet is a major joke. I now want nothing to do with the "so-called" autism community, thanks to WrongPlanet. I know my people, because I have seen them, but they are literally swamped in among the rest. And Alex is probably one of these sock puppets here. He probably 'is' just an evil, sexually promiscuous retard with a learning disability. There does appear to be a pattern among this sort. I hope Autism Speaks will figure it out. And I truly do not believe he is "autistic", otherwise he would at least know a few things. Learning about the disorder and fashioning oneself after it is not it. When you have autism, you know autism.

I'm the complete opposite of evil. I don't attempt to harm an autistic person who has already been injured enough. I fight back against evil, which in no way makes me evil. Angry would be a better fit. Anyone would be after a while.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #468 on: October 07, 2010, 04:07:37 PM »
I wasn't sure if she was a troll or not, but I noticed her first ever post on this site.

I joined your site. I'm aspiartist, Meadow and Isabel. I'm a delicate flower, pure as the driven snow. Can I say who I can't stand? I don't have hate in my heart though. I'm not like these other hate mongers who have nothing better to do than to hate on innocent, pure, suffering souls. I'm a blooming flower of love and peace, a flower child, a hippie girl who doesn't smoke grass anymore, a lover of animals, and beauty, and pure, precious, delightfully happy and joyful things of the natural world. I'm better than you and you're just jealous. For real!!

Nobody's going to introduce themselves by announcing that everyone else is jealous of them.
I'm not sure what she's getting out of this, but I really can't believe this person's for real :-\

I'm just begining to enjoy meadow baiting.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #469 on: October 07, 2010, 04:08:38 PM »

I'm just begining to enjoy meadow baiting.

welcome to the darkk side  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

richard

« Reply #470 on: October 07, 2010, 04:09:42 PM »
Alex is probably one of these sock puppets here. He probably 'is' just an evil, sexually promiscuous retard with a learning disability. There does appear to be a pattern among this sort. I hope Autism Speaks will figure it out.
Meadow maybe If you wouldn't act like a fucking retard on my board I would let you come back. I doubt you have any clue what its like to run such a large community to have to deal with fuckwits like you day in and out. Coincedently I could care less if you never showed up on my board again.

some other 'Meadow' will just take your place!

:(

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #471 on: October 07, 2010, 04:13:46 PM »

I'm the complete opposite of evil. I don't attempt to harm an autistic person who has already been injured enough. I fight back against evil, which in no way makes me evil. Angry would be a better fit. Anyone would be after a while.

I've no idea if you are autistic or not. You seem like a masochistic troll to me. I've no idea what's the truth and what's lies with you. Now that I've read through your old posts I'm begining to think that everything you've said is a lie. I don't even believe the stories about the rape. If you really were raped I somehow doubt you'd be comparing it with being flamed online.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #472 on: October 07, 2010, 04:17:13 PM »

I've no idea if you are autistic or not. You seem like a masochistic troll to me. I've no idea what's the truth and what's lies with you. Now that I've read through your old posts I'm begining to think that everything you've said is a lie. I don't even believe the stories about the rape. If you really were raped I somehow doubt you'd be comparing it with being flamed online.

If she was raped she wouldn't throw it around willy nilly on an internet forum.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 04:21:02 PM by Squid_thing »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #473 on: October 07, 2010, 04:18:33 PM »
Most people don't talk about being raped or even mention it. If they do mention it, they don't make a big deal about it or go on about it. Same as abuse. Most people don't keep on talking about how bad their lives were and the abuse they suffered.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #474 on: October 07, 2010, 04:19:57 PM »
Most people don't talk about being raped or even mention it. If they do mention it, they don't make a big deal about it or go on about it. Same as abuse. Most people don't keep on talking about how bad their lives were and the abuse they suffered.

I would have thought it would be something they really really wouldn't tell?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #475 on: October 07, 2010, 04:21:53 PM »

Exactly. But she seems to wear it like a badge of honour.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #476 on: October 07, 2010, 04:25:56 PM »

It took my mother until I was 21 to tell me she was raped when she was young but it was with something we were talking about and she wasn't happy with me. She didn't like the idea I was meeting random men form online and taking them to my aunt and uncles house. So she was worried I might get raped and told me don't come to her if it happens.

I have seen a few people mention online they have been raped before and that was it. They don't do it the way Meadow does it. There was a member here who joined in 2007 and she mentioned she was rape and I recall people here thinking she was making it up because most people wouldn't even mention it, period unless they are talking about a situation.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #477 on: October 07, 2010, 04:28:57 PM »

And gloating about it. It sounds like to me she has the superior complex when she talks that way and acts like she is better than us just because she had a horrible life. You don't need to claim to be superior or better than others or even think it to have the superior complex IMO. Are we supposed to care or what or give a shit? People who keep going on and on about it turn me off and I get negative thoughts about them.

I admit I feel a superior complex in me sometimes but I don't express it.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #478 on: October 07, 2010, 04:37:33 PM »

And gloating about it. It sounds like to me she has the superior complex when she talks that way and acts like she is better than us just because she had a horrible life. You don't need to claim to be superior or better than others or even think it to have the superior complex IMO. Are we supposed to care or what or give a shit? People who keep going on and on about it turn me off and I get negative thoughts about them.

I admit I feel a superior complex in me sometimes but I don't express it.

Personally, I'm a sucker for a hard luck story. Hers just didn't add up though. It's clearly lies, and on top of that she has the most obnoxious way of speaking down to everybody on the site, right from her introduction, telling everyone they were jealous of her.

Osensitive1

« Reply #479 on: October 07, 2010, 04:49:40 PM »
Fifteen pages in one day. Will have to pass again.