Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #450 on: October 07, 2010, 02:50:42 PM »
My God, you can't even read. I was abused by a paranoid schizophrenic my mother shacked up with. The man was a paranoid schizophrenic from a state mental institution on anti-psychotic medication and sadistically abused me for three years, basically with my mother's okay. Does that clear it up for you a little bit?

NOBODY CARES STFU.

At least she backed her claim up there so I gotta give her karma for that.

thats good of you , but you dont need to really after all the insults shes chucked around.  :plus: for having morals though.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #451 on: October 07, 2010, 02:52:47 PM »
Hey I like to be fair and at least I can admit I'm stupid when I am like I was now. After reading that post again, she was clear in it.

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #452 on: October 07, 2010, 02:53:31 PM »
Hey I like to be fair and at least I can admit I'm stupid when I am like I was now. After reading that post again, she was clear in it.

Fair enough  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #453 on: October 07, 2010, 02:55:05 PM »
gonna when is this ever going to end? :duh:

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #454 on: October 07, 2010, 02:56:45 PM »

When we have derailed the fuck out of it?  :zoinks:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #455 on: October 07, 2010, 03:00:06 PM »
When we get bored or when she leaves.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #456 on: October 07, 2010, 03:33:33 PM »
I take back saying meadow claiming her mom was a paranoid schizophrenic. I fucked up.

It's okay Kit. It was an easy misunderstanding.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #457 on: October 07, 2010, 03:35:23 PM »

Soon. I'm bushed.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #458 on: October 07, 2010, 03:53:10 PM »
I wasn't sure if she was a troll or not, but I noticed her first ever post on this site.

I joined your site. I'm aspiartist, Meadow and Isabel. I'm a delicate flower, pure as the driven snow. Can I say who I can't stand? I don't have hate in my heart though. I'm not like these other hate mongers who have nothing better to do than to hate on innocent, pure, suffering souls. I'm a blooming flower of love and peace, a flower child, a hippie girl who doesn't smoke grass anymore, a lover of animals, and beauty, and pure, precious, delightfully happy and joyful things of the natural world. I'm better than you and you're just jealous. For real!!

Nobody's going to introduce themselves by announcing that everyone else is jealous of them.
I'm not sure what she's getting out of this, but I really can't believe this person's for real :-\

Offline Squidusa

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #459 on: October 07, 2010, 03:57:02 PM »
I wasn't sure if she was a troll or not, but I noticed her first ever post on this site.

I joined your site. I'm aspiartist, Meadow and Isabel. I'm a delicate flower, pure as the driven snow. Can I say who I can't stand? I don't have hate in my heart though. I'm not like these other hate mongers who have nothing better to do than to hate on innocent, pure, suffering souls. I'm a blooming flower of love and peace, a flower child, a hippie girl who doesn't smoke grass anymore, a lover of animals, and beauty, and pure, precious, delightfully happy and joyful things of the natural world. I'm better than you and you're just jealous. For real!!

Nobody's going to introduce themselves by announcing that everyone else is jealous of them.
I'm not sure what she's getting out of this, but I really can't believe this person's for real :-\

I think that wraps it up.

Meadow looks like a troll. ( I loved saying that  :zoinks:)

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #460 on: October 07, 2010, 03:57:20 PM »
This is the last thing I really want to say. I think WrongPlanet is a major joke. I now want nothing to do with the "so-called" autism community, thanks to WrongPlanet. I know my people, because I have seen them, but they are literally swamped in among the rest. And Alex is probably one of these sock puppets here. He probably 'is' just an evil, sexually promiscuous retard with a learning disability. There does appear to be a pattern among this sort. I hope Autism Speaks will figure it out. And I truly do not believe he is "autistic", otherwise he would at least know a few things. Learning about the disorder and fashioning oneself after it is not it. When you have autism, you know autism.

Good riddance to all you pretty, I mean evil, people.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #461 on: October 07, 2010, 04:00:14 PM »

Then let this thread die. Looks like everyone else has left the drama.

DukeNukem

« Reply #462 on: October 07, 2010, 04:00:48 PM »
Meadow, you kind of remind me of my mother in the way you act. You go on and on about evil people and how they are just after you. I believe my mother is also schizophrenic. Just... whatever. I'm sick of seeing this crap going on and on and on and on because it reminds me of the past with my parents arguing over and over again about crazy shit. I still have nightmares about it.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #463 on: October 07, 2010, 04:01:44 PM »

Then let this thread die. Looks like everyone else has left the drama.

Oh come on Kit. Don't ruin other peoples fun. :(

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #464 on: October 07, 2010, 04:02:52 PM »
Meadow, you kind of remind me of my mother in the way you act. You go on and on about evil people and how they are just after you. I believe my mother is also schizophrenic. Just... whatever. I'm sick of seeing this crap going on and on and on and on because it reminds me of the past with my parents arguing over and over again about crazy shit. I still have nightmares about it.

When did I say they are after me. Maybe you are schizophrenic, especially if your mother is. Take care and good riddance to you, fucking liar.