Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31037 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #255 on: October 06, 2010, 09:41:11 PM »
Oh go die in a fire you idiotic little bitch.

Take your squid-fucking ass someplace and get a life.
His squid fucking ass fits in here rather well emo psycho bitch. You, OTOH, would do the world a minor bit of good by dying in a fire.

I 'have' looked around though and generally only wish to run like the wind. Not really into trashy stuff. Oh well. There will be better forums in the tomorrow world, then again, given the human condition as a whole, perhaps not.
Try the afterlife.  :hanged:

You have proven here that you are an evil tard.

P7PSP

« Reply #256 on: October 06, 2010, 09:45:50 PM »
 :gotowp: Oh! That's right, you can't!  :hahaha: Dumb fucking cunt can't get along anywhere.  :LMAO:

P7PSP

« Reply #257 on: October 06, 2010, 09:55:17 PM »

P7PSP

« Reply #258 on: October 06, 2010, 09:56:50 PM »
It must suck that you can't  :gotowp: because you made this thread lamenting that fact.  :2thumbsup:

P7PSP

« Reply #259 on: October 06, 2010, 09:58:32 PM »
Maybe you should get another IP and  :gotowp: and see how long before your toxic personality gets you booted again.  :hahaha:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #260 on: October 06, 2010, 09:59:42 PM »
Sir PPK, I'm waiting in the library.  Now where did I put that copy of the Kama Sutra.  Strictly an intellectual pursuit you know.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #261 on: October 06, 2010, 10:04:51 PM »
I happen to have an account at WP. If I ever get banned I will be a sad little emo about and make a thread like this one. Fortunately if someone ever posts  :gotowp: I at least have the option to do so.  :hahaha:

Sir PPK, I'm waiting in the library.  Now where did I put that copy of the Kama Sutra.  Strictly an intellectual pursuit you know.
Be right there ma'am.  :woohoo: Gotta go Meadow. When you sleep tonight dream that you can  :gotowp: snookums.  :kissykissy:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #262 on: October 06, 2010, 10:32:26 PM »
Your whole "karma" thing is pretty stupid too, to go with the low-class icons. I don't even look at the karma, just so you morons know. Hate me all you want to. Apparently that's good for you, because you do it so much and so often.
Religious cults enjoy being hated as well, and they make about as much sense as you do.

Cult: any religion that doesn't enjoy tax-exempt status.  :laugh:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #263 on: October 06, 2010, 10:41:03 PM »
Rage and PPK taught me to harden the fuck up, and many thanks to them for it. Plus the fact I had to deal with a couple of meltdowns, but now I don't have any probs. As I said earlier, I use humour and joking to get by here, and hope that most see my posts as just that. If they can't get the joke, then maybe they either aren't trying or were never meant to get the joke in the first place.

Either way, we're all here, and we should take it as it comes.

QFT. Had a couple nasty meltdowns here meself, and it was Rage and PPK (as well as Odeon and a few others) who set me straight. Part of the reason Ive been off-site this long is Ive been dealing with lingering fallout from that, plus facing the fact that I am an alcoholic, plus I'm broke and unemployed. Sorry ladies--I'm spoken for.  :laugh:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #264 on: October 06, 2010, 10:43:49 PM »
I think most of you haven't a clue what autism is.  :thumbdn:

Granted this isn't an autism site. Maybe one day there will be a real one.

Wow, Dunc's Law invoked on an entire site... Everybody GTFO of this thread, NAO!

Anyway, am I the only one here who honestly doesn't give a shit about Meadow's bawfest? I mean who cares, really.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #265 on: October 06, 2010, 11:03:52 PM »

Wow, Dunc's Law invoked on an entire site... Everybody GTFO of this thread, NAO!

Anyway, am I the only one here who honestly doesn't give a shit about Meadow's bawfest? I mean who cares, really.

You're not the only one. I don't really care either. All I know is if we keep responding to her threads or to her or talk about her while she is here, she will stick around. If we want her to leave, just simply ignore her and GTFO out of her threads and pretend she isn't here. She be talking to herself.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #266 on: October 06, 2010, 11:09:02 PM »
^ You be talking to yourself, again.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #267 on: October 06, 2010, 11:09:11 PM »

You're not the only one. I don't really care either. All I know is if we keep responding to her threads or to her or talk about her while she is here, she will stick around. If we want her to leave, just simply ignore her and GTFO out of her threads and pretend she isn't here. She be talking to herself.

That could also be the WP way of handling things too. We do stand for freedom of expression, but as long as we back up our words, and ostracising someone just cos they don't fit the scheme of things is a bit rough. Sure, there are some we'd like to get rid of like razortwat, but I think it's better to keep them here and give them a bit of stick if they deserve it.

How else are they gonna learn?

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #268 on: October 06, 2010, 11:10:48 PM »

That could also be the WP way of handling things too. We do stand for freedom of expression, but as long as we back up our words, and ostracising someone just cos they don't fit the scheme of things is a bit rough. Sure, there are some we'd like to get rid of like razortwat, but I think it's better to keep them here and give them a bit of stick if they deserve it.

How else are they gonna learn?

Meadow will never learn. Some people just don't.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #269 on: October 06, 2010, 11:11:26 PM »
Eh, I'm thinking more in the lines of lulz extraction... But hey, if you want to try and be helpful, be my guest.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.