Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #225 on: October 06, 2010, 02:47:51 PM »
"Stupid , fuck wad , moron."

Wow for someone so intellectually superior your ability to insult is well... retarded  :zoinks:

No I didnt care because arseholes like you get 0 sympathy from me , I've stepped in because i've seen you insult several good people , people that I have a high level of respect and admiration for.
You calling them thick is fucking hypocrisy.

Wise up or GTFO either way I dont give a rats arse.  :finger:

You stepped in because you're a moron like some of the rest.

wrong I stepped in because I think you're a cunt.

Oh btw honey the most idiotic of people cant see their own faults , try looking in the mirror because DAMN! I thought i'd seen stupidity and then you turned up! :autism:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: October 06, 2010, 03:33:17 PM »

Stick it up your wazoo!!

Have you ever been properly assessed for Tourettes?

You guys are really unbelievable. I have Autism, PTSD and Depression, for sure. I don't have Tourettes, Jack's Ass. I have "pissed off syndrome" from dealing with evil retards all my life like yourself. I'm just the opposite of masochistic. I'm not that good with throwing about abuse like the rest of you do. I'm just not that into it. You and some of the others though are proving to be major masochists yourself, and major idiots to go with.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #227 on: October 06, 2010, 03:34:04 PM »
I was an autistic little girl who was very gifted but very trapped inside by autism and couldn't speak well enough to save my own life who grew up just to endure more unthinkable abuses and then finally figured out on my own that I am autistic but what I find is someone like Temple Grandin who is leading the world to believe that autism is really retardation. She can communicate quite well and she can advocate quite well for herself. And she has had a lot of training and she has learned from a very early age to pattern herself after the autistic rather than the retard and we will stand up and say this is the image of autism. Since I'm autistic, I'm not very diplomatic with my particular form of speech. That's a struggle for me and will probably continue to be. I had classic autism when I was a baby and a child and I also had the very clear "little professor" qualities when I got older because the only way I could really talk was through my memorization skills which were photographic. I was able to listen to an entire fairytale for example and go home and recite the entire story verbatim to my younger siblings. If I were to resort to echolalia I would have been cursing like a sailor because of the environment I was trying to survive and grow up in. The fact that I had the "little professor" qualities in that environment is nothing less than remarkable. I'm angry about everything that has happened to me. I'm angry at all the injustice in the world. I'm angry that there are so many maggots like yourselves in the world to go with. Everywhere you go, there is this sort of evil retard who lurks around every corner. That's because there are so many of you. It's called "average" and "below average" which makes up a majority, unfortunately.

Narcissist.

Is that the best you can do? Act like a girl?

richard

« Reply #228 on: October 06, 2010, 03:36:41 PM »
meadow i think everyone here has tried to help you out as much as they can. the best thing you can do is show some improvement! everyone has had fucked up shit happen to them irl and on forums. just show that you learned from your mistakes and are a viable member of the community, otherwise people are just going to keep making fun of you here

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #229 on: October 06, 2010, 03:45:38 PM »
meadow i think everyone here has tried to help you out as much as they can. the best thing you can do is show some improvement! everyone has had fucked up shit happen to them irl and on forums. just show that you learned from your mistakes and are a viable member of the community, otherwise people are just going to keep making fun of you here

Mocking and ridiculing people because of who they are or what they have been through is these folks idea of a good, slap happy, fun-filled day. I am who I am. I have tried to say that but no one hears. I really don't have anything in common here with anyone.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #230 on: October 06, 2010, 03:47:10 PM »
Meadow, I am not going to make fun of you, that isn't my style at all...but I do think it is time I ignored you. I am not a regular poster here and I feel it is not my place to encourage you to annoy the regular posters by giving you attention.

I hope you cop yourself on soon, but there is nothing I can do to force or persuade you.

"Cop yourself on"??? What the hell kind of term is that? No wonder I can't relate to you.

richard

« Reply #231 on: October 06, 2010, 03:51:52 PM »
Mocking and ridiculing people because of who they are or what they have been through is these folks idea of a good, slap happy, fun-filled day. I am who I am. I have tried to say that but no one hears. I really don't have anything in common here with anyone.
so why would you stay here then and let them continue to obviously damage you? doesnt that seem counterproductive? i think if you showed these fuckers here you could take it, or get over whatever slap happy fun filled day they had with you, you might gain a little more credibility here and have alot better time viewing the forums

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #232 on: October 06, 2010, 04:14:10 PM »
I've got a umbrella stuck up my arse  >:(

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #233 on: October 06, 2010, 04:15:09 PM »
Don't push that button that opens it.  :zombiefuck:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: October 06, 2010, 04:17:45 PM »
so why would you stay here then and let them continue to obviously damage you? doesnt that seem counterproductive? i think if you showed these fuckers here you could take it, or get over whatever slap happy fun filled day they had with you, you might gain a little more credibility here and have alot better time viewing the forums

When you look around at the nasty kinds of things that people like to say to each other, it isn't fun or pretty, or tempting at all to want to look around. I'm better off alone. Quite honestly, that kind of activity throws me into flashbacks. Having been raised by "evil retards" I've endured enough. I'm probably learning some things, but not what anyone might expect. My life fortunately is good so I don't need this. And it would be a sad lot if I did. I can only be around people if they accept me for who I am and when they can't, that's their problem. Evil retards are creepy and scary and I'm finished with telling them so. I will never get it out of my system what they have done to me, but I have a right to my anger around them, whether they like it or not. I sure as hell don't like them.

Osensitive1

« Reply #235 on: October 06, 2010, 04:51:16 PM »
Too many pages for one day. Maybe later; maybe not.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #236 on: October 06, 2010, 04:59:39 PM »
I think most of you haven't a clue what autism is.  :thumbdn:

Granted this isn't an autism site. Maybe one day there will be a real one.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #237 on: October 06, 2010, 05:18:26 PM »

For all the joking I'm doing with you richard (which it is), that is good advice.

Everyone should learn that this isn't RL, but is still a pretty important place in any context.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #238 on: October 06, 2010, 05:25:50 PM »
Important for what? Perfecting sarcasm skills? Isn't that a stupid way to spend time?

Osensitive1

« Reply #239 on: October 06, 2010, 05:29:29 PM »
Yes, but the real world doesn't seem to appreciate my sarcasm skills the way people here do.