Educational

Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #210 on: October 06, 2010, 01:32:17 PM »
You know what Meadow?

Shut it.

yeah you've had crap in your life but then again so have MOST people.

You insult any who show you kindness then you bitch about how horrible everyone is to you. Incase you hadn't notice no one on this site gives a fuck about you or your problems anymore because you have pushed each member away with your cuntish ways.

Get your head out of your arse and people may start giving a fuck , until then expect shit from other members because right now thats all you deserve.

I didn't sucker punch anyone. I have issues with therapy. It's okay for them to mock and ridicule me but when I give it back to them, however mildly, like "stick it in your ear and twirl it" woo woo, big time insults there. That's just stupid. It wasn't a personal thing. I wasn't ridiculing or mocking anyone because they had suffered in their lives or some other cruel nonsense.

Then why not just say:
"Thanks Rage, but I have issues with Therapy"?

Stick it up your wazoo!!

Oh go die in a fire you idiotic little bitch.

Take your squid-fucking ass someplace and get a life.

why dont you make me?  :eyelash:

You never gave a shit to start out with you stupid, fuck-wad moron, nor did I ever give a crap about that, either.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #211 on: October 06, 2010, 01:34:54 PM »
Right, you want me to be kind to people who prior had nothing but a long-winded rash of pigs breath, at my expense, and the minute they want to come in with something seemingly halfway decent, I should turn around and trust that in good faith. Sorry guys. Really!!!

What I think you may not be seeing here is that these people you see in this way tried to give you the best advice they could before you started insulting them for reasons they couldn't possibly have anticipated.  How should Rage have known that you had issues with cognitive therapy or how should Phlexor have known that marijuana didn't help your PTSD?  Perhaps they offered the advice they did because it helped them.  Mechanima took a lot of time trying to figure out what was going on here and tried to help you as well, but you just told Mechanima to "Stick it up your wazoo!!"

If you are looking for a passive punching bag, I don't think you'll find one here because people here will punch back.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #212 on: October 06, 2010, 01:36:35 PM »
"Stupid , fuck wad , moron."

Wow for someone so intellectually superior your ability to insult is well... retarded  :zoinks:

No I didnt care because arseholes like you get 0 sympathy from me , I've stepped in because i've seen you insult several good people , people that I have a high level of respect and admiration for.
You calling them thick is fucking hypocrisy.

Wise up or GTFO either way I dont give a rats arse.  :finger:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #213 on: October 06, 2010, 01:52:37 PM »
Right, you want me to be kind to people who prior had nothing but a long-winded rash of pigs breath, at my expense, and the minute they want to come in with something seemingly halfway decent, I should turn around and trust that in good faith. Sorry guys. Really!!!

What I think you may not be seeing here is that these people you see in this way tried to give you the best advice they could before you started insulting them for reasons they couldn't possibly have anticipated.  How should Rage have known that you had issues with cognitive therapy or how should Phlexor have known that marijuana didn't help your PTSD?  Perhaps they offered the advice they did because it helped them.  Mechanima took a lot of time trying to figure out what was going on here and tried to help you as well, but you just told Mechanima to "Stick it up your wazoo!!"

If you are looking for a passive punching bag, I don't think you'll find one here because people here will punch back.

That's your interpretation and it sounds well and good but it isn't accurate. I had already taken a beating from the very same guys who then felt like turning around and for a minute be nice to me. I wasn't buying it. So what? I have no interest in punching bag, but evidently these guys do. Get it right for god's sake. I know you have loyalties to them and that is well and good. I have no real hard feelings for Rage. Some of the others are another story. I do smoke marijuana from time to time and don't know what you mean there. Mechanima wants me to know I am wrong and everyone else is right. Sorry. Not getting that one either. So what you say "sounds" really cool and whatever but it's your biased opinion based on your loyalties and I respect that. Please take care now.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #214 on: October 06, 2010, 01:54:13 PM »
"Stupid , fuck wad , moron."

Wow for someone so intellectually superior your ability to insult is well... retarded  :zoinks:

No I didnt care because arseholes like you get 0 sympathy from me , I've stepped in because i've seen you insult several good people , people that I have a high level of respect and admiration for.
You calling them thick is fucking hypocrisy.

Wise up or GTFO either way I dont give a rats arse.  :finger:

You stepped in because you're a moron like some of the rest.

Offline TheOtherWindow

• Constant Poster
« Reply #215 on: October 06, 2010, 02:20:58 PM »
She's probably a depressed, self-loathing masochist who doesn't really give a shit about anybody here therefore the only thing that would work best with her is ignoring.  Just a little observation from someone who's been there  :thumbup:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #216 on: October 06, 2010, 02:23:37 PM »
One thing I have learned in life is NEVER get on the wrong side of the "intellectually challenged". They have impulse control problems to start out with and it doesn't take anything at all to set them off. They take it as a personal insult if you find you are unable to say a single word to them in reply, when faced with their antics, and they will kill you straight out if given half a chance. They NEED a healthy fear of God because there is nothing left really to control them.

Must be terrible to be you, then. Avoid looking at yourself in the mirror much?

I don't have that problem. Maybe you do? With my skill-set and background, I would probably be dead right now if I didn't have a fair enough portion of good looks. I am told I am an angel, and I am loved. That's good enough for me. :)

I guess you really are intellectually challenged. You completely miss my point.

That isn't going to work as a save. Any way you want to look at it, your remark was very "low", and speaks for itself.

You come here in yet another emo fit, announcing that you'll be leaving the forums, and claim that others are intellectually challenged (see above), but I'm the one with a "low" remark?

I've had enough of your whinining. Grow a thicker skin or GTFO. The way I see it, by coming here you are fair game. I don't suffer fools, see, but I love to see them suffer.

So suffer you will.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #217 on: October 06, 2010, 02:25:03 PM »
I just have a number of issues with a certain "low-life" segment of society, and not that great about keeping it to myself. They hate me and come after me for it every time. It's a good way to spot the dumb-dumbs. They're usually the ones bothering me. :)

Cannot imagine why. :zoinks:
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 02:45:11 PM by odeon »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #218 on: October 06, 2010, 02:27:39 PM »
I don't think I'm superior to anyone, just a lot better than most. :)

I don't know you, and I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. I would find it hard to be friends, or even be particularly sympathetic towards someone who felt they were a lot better than me :-\

The people who are better than me are the "nice" people. I've already had nice stomped out of me, though you can't really change the person within that much. I am the way I am for a reason. And that is to keep people away from me. It works pretty well, wouldn't you say?

I'm not sure that it does. In fact it appears to have the opposite effect.

It means, it's my way of not letting people close to me. Whatever makes them hate me is their problem.

That's a shame really. I don't think it's a good thing to make people hate you. By avoiding good relationships with people you might avoid bad experiences, but at the same time you lower the chances of good experiences as well.

It may seem like a shame to some people, but I do have a really nice life. I happen to be burned out really bad on people. Most people really need a lot of maintenance to deal with them. I don't have it to offer at this point. I really am tired. If people hate who I am, that's them. It doesn't bother me much. I'm the judgmental sort, but if you attack me I'll cry.

Fixed.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #219 on: October 06, 2010, 02:28:15 PM »
And don't get confused again. I have "issues" .

Fixed.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #220 on: October 06, 2010, 02:30:15 PM »
Your whole "karma" thing is pretty stupid too, to go with the low-class icons. I don't even look at the karma, just so you morons know. Hate me all you want to. Apparently that's good for you, because you do it so much and so often.
Religious cults enjoy being hated as well, and they make about as much sense as you do.

Only a moron gets offended when someone calls someone else a moron. Same thing with you not understanding what I'm saying.
I understand that you are a spiteful, hate filled bitch who is not honest enough to mean anything you say about your intentions. You have stated numerous times that you are done posting here only to come back to spew more bile.

I feel so sorry for you. I come back because I like to suffer.

Fixed.

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #221 on: October 06, 2010, 02:36:56 PM »
On a fixing spree?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #222 on: October 06, 2010, 02:38:39 PM »
This well supports what I have been trying to say. That people like you are 'evil retards' and so are your two monkeys. You can dress it up and make it look a little fancy but it's still just the same. People like you are a dime a dozen. You make it an art of bring someone down to the lowest common denominator, because that happens to be where you live. You are a waste of space. See it in yourself because that's where it all really stems from. Your views, your interpretation is all a pile of shit. People like you are constantly seeing your woes in others instead of where the woe resides, within yourself. You need to look into that proverbial mirror and have a one on one with yourself. But that's will never happen, because you are an evil retard. I'm not going to coddle you fuck wads. You are major losers and you are the ones who are going to have to live with it, not me.

Ah Meadow, that's a bit strong...very little wrong with Rossco that couldn't be fixed with a few classes in hair and makeup...and the two "monkeys" are actual people who, I agree, may still have a little growing up and "self tweaking" to do...but where will they learn if you do not set them a better example?

I'm not here to teach idiots. I have no time for it. Rossc is clearly hard core then. I'm autistic. I've also suffered an extremely traumatic background. Bastards are everywhere and don't want to leave me alone, simply because I can't mingle with them. If I say two words about myself, I am seeking pity, sympathy am feeling sorry for myself and am seeking support. How stupid can you get? Seek all those things from morons? They are just more stupid than I originally thought. I'm totally burned out and am autistic on top of it all with communication problems. I have better things to do than be among the human race, as it would appear. I am going to hang around long enough to say my piece and I will be gone. In the meantime, I will ignore every fuck wad that exists because they are unworthy of anything else.

I think you are a narcissist. Any kind of attention is good attention.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #223 on: October 06, 2010, 02:40:40 PM »
I was an autistic little girl who was very gifted but very trapped inside by autism and couldn't speak well enough to save my own life who grew up just to endure more unthinkable abuses and then finally figured out on my own that I am autistic but what I find is someone like Temple Grandin who is leading the world to believe that autism is really retardation. She can communicate quite well and she can advocate quite well for herself. And she has had a lot of training and she has learned from a very early age to pattern herself after the autistic rather than the retard and we will stand up and say this is the image of autism. Since I'm autistic, I'm not very diplomatic with my particular form of speech. That's a struggle for me and will probably continue to be. I had classic autism when I was a baby and a child and I also had the very clear "little professor" qualities when I got older because the only way I could really talk was through my memorization skills which were photographic. I was able to listen to an entire fairytale for example and go home and recite the entire story verbatim to my younger siblings. If I were to resort to echolalia I would have been cursing like a sailor because of the environment I was trying to survive and grow up in. The fact that I had the "little professor" qualities in that environment is nothing less than remarkable. I'm angry about everything that has happened to me. I'm angry at all the injustice in the world. I'm angry that there are so many maggots like yourselves in the world to go with. Everywhere you go, there is this sort of evil retard who lurks around every corner. That's because there are so many of you. It's called "average" and "below average" which makes up a majority, unfortunately.

Narcissist.

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #224 on: October 06, 2010, 02:43:35 PM »

Narcissist.

- Albert Einstein