Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

Osensitive1

Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2010, 05:42:34 PM »
I'm curious as to why you assume so many people who claim to be aspies are not really aspie, and also why you claim so many of these people are either stupid or intellectually challenged.
Do you feel that you are intellectually superior to the majority of people that you encounter on most forums?
It's like the discussion in the waspies thread, exactly like that in fact. I think I am morally superior to the vast majority of people I encounter. I don't begrudge Meadow her intellect.

Glad you are feeling better today, Meadow.
Mechanima, nice to see you again.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2010, 07:16:16 PM »
One thing I have learned in life is NEVER get on the wrong side of the "intellectually challenged". They have impulse control problems to start out with and it doesn't take anything at all to set them off. They take it as a personal insult if you find you are unable to say a single word to them in reply, when faced with their antics, and they will kill you straight out if given half a chance. They NEED a healthy fear of God because there is nothing left really to control them.

Must be terrible to be you, then. Avoid looking at yourself in the mirror much?

I don't have that problem. Maybe you do? With my skill-set and background, I would probably be dead right now if I didn't have a fair enough portion of good looks. I am told I am an angel, and I am loved. That's good enough for me. :)

I guess you really are intellectually challenged. You completely miss my point.

That isn't going to work as a save. Any way you want to look at it, your remark was very "low", and speaks for itself.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: October 05, 2010, 07:18:36 PM »
I don't think I'm superior to anyone, just a lot better than most. :)

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2010, 07:22:10 PM »
I just have a number of issues with a certain "low-life" segment of society, and not that great about keeping it to myself. They hate me and come after me for it every time. It's a good way to spot the dumb-dumbs. They're usually the ones bothering me. :)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2010, 07:24:56 PM »

I don't know you, and I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. I would find it hard to be friends, or even be particularly sympathetic towards someone who felt they were a lot better than me :-\

P7PSP

« Reply #110 on: October 05, 2010, 07:27:40 PM »
I just have a number of issues with a certain "low-life" segment of society, and not that great about keeping it to myself. They hate me and come after me for it every time. It's a good way to spot the dumb-dumbs. They're usually the ones bothering me. :)
The fault, dear Meadow, lies not within our stars, but within you for being an unmitigated cunt.  :hahaha:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #111 on: October 05, 2010, 07:29:12 PM »
The fault, dear Meadow, lies not within our stars, but within you for being an unmitigated cunt.  :hahaha:

:rofl:  :plus:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: October 05, 2010, 07:40:20 PM »

I don't know you, and I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. I would find it hard to be friends, or even be particularly sympathetic towards someone who felt they were a lot better than me :-\

The people who are better than me are the "nice" people. I've already had nice stomped out of me, though you can't really change the person within that much. I am the way I am for a reason. And that is to keep people away from me. It works pretty well, wouldn't you say?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #113 on: October 05, 2010, 07:40:59 PM »

Aww...I feel bad for you.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2010, 07:44:45 PM »

The people who are better than me are the "nice" people. I've already had nice stomped out of me, though you can't really change the person within that much. I am the way I am for a reason. And that is to keep people away from me. It works pretty well, wouldn't you say?

I'm not sure that it does. In fact it appears to have the opposite effect.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2010, 07:50:51 PM »

It means, it's my way of not letting people close to me. Whatever makes them hate me is their problem.

Osensitive1

« Reply #116 on: October 05, 2010, 07:55:24 PM »
I would find it hard to be friends, or even be particularly sympathetic towards someone who felt they were a lot better than me :-\
What if you think they are better than you?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: October 05, 2010, 07:56:34 PM »

It means, it's my way of not letting people close to me. Whatever makes them hate me is their problem.

That's a shame really. I don't think it's a good thing to make people hate you. By avoiding good relationships with people you might avoid bad experiences, but at the same time you lower the chances of good experiences as well.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: October 05, 2010, 07:59:41 PM »
I would find it hard to be friends, or even be particularly sympathetic towards someone who felt they were a lot better than me :-\
What if you think they are better than you?

I can't blame somebody else if I feel inferior to them. It happens quite a lot. I only have a problem with the person if they act as if they feel superior to me.

Osensitive1

« Reply #119 on: October 05, 2010, 08:02:53 PM »
I can't blame somebody else if I feel inferior to them. It happens quite a lot. I only have a problem with the person if they act as if they feel superior to me.
Not really a question of blame, but rather friendship and sympathies. Just found the statement interesiting.