Author Topic: Banned again from WP  (Read 31034 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Banned again from WP
« Reply #75 on: October 05, 2010, 11:23:02 AM »
Dim wits have a greater tendency toward sexual promiscuity and likewise have too many babies on average, when they are able to, which in general can, will and does create more dim wits. They also have trouble with simple tasks like driving many times and need a greater degree of help or assistance in order to master them. Perhaps it is something in the human genome trying to eradicate itself with the promiscuous tendencies because people generally, as a whole, are the worse sort of parasites to the "Planet Earth". The average and below average are the majority, so we are doomed any way you look at it.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: October 05, 2010, 11:47:49 AM »
DW_a_mom played a huge part. I'm quitting forums. What's the use, I don't have those "manipulate the English language" skills of the NT. God, I have already been through too much. The bitch sees me when I'm down and what does she do. She goes after calling me an idiot using my own "like favorite characters: Charlie Brown" statement to do it. That is indeed vindictive, crafty, sick-bitch material. I hope she bleeds to death and dies a painful death for doing that to me. I have fucking major challenges here but evidently no one is able to see that. I'm leaving the human race. My life will be better off without you. Can anyone see I've already had a difficult enough time? Can anyone leave me the fuck alone when I'm putting out the vibes, I guess, that I need to be. When I become famous it should be known that I was banned routinely from the "elitist" Wrong Planet.

You are quitting forums by starting a new thread here? :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #77 on: October 05, 2010, 11:50:13 AM »
It will be known that I was banned from WP for being autistic. There is no community for those who are truly autistic because they are chewed up and spit out by all the crazies, losers, sociopaths, paranoid schizophrenics and Christian, passive-aggressive, vindictive, evil bitches like DW_a_fuck wad who preys on those she can't get to eat out of the palm of her slimy hand. Yeah, people like me have been beaten down by people like her all their lives. Fuck forums. Fuck all the sadists and bitches like DW_an_evil bitch. She saw I was struggling really bad in the Haven and what does she do, she goes after me in another thread because she knew she could get me to pop-off. She knew she could get me banned. She wasn't in it to be supportive, never was. She's a manipulative, lying bitch who bullies other people's kids and their moms and calls herself a Christian. She's just a pushy, in-your-face, bitch who deserves to be shot. And she will be. I have no friends out here and not likely to have any in the near future either, with my skill set. But I at least have a great life, a beautiful place to live that I can be proud of, even if I have to spend the bulk of my time alone. One day there will be a REAL autism support site. The WP is just a cesspool of morons, losers, the intellectually challenged with an evil streak, sociopaths and schizophrenics. All of those people are more than capable of communicating effectively, manipulating, lying, making friends and being 100% social. They're just parasites who prey on those more vulnerable, just like the real world. I hate that DW bitch. Leejosepho you won't see this but I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone except those people who deserve to be hated, and they know who they are. I hate Alex because he's a fraud. He doesn't know the first thing about autism.

This thread is over. You invoked Dunc's Law. :police:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #78 on: October 05, 2010, 11:52:29 AM »
Dim wits have a greater tendency toward sexual promiscuity and likewise have too many babies on average, when they are able to, which in general can, will and does create more dim wits. They also have trouble with simple tasks like driving many times and need a greater degree of help or assistance in order to master them. Perhaps it is something in the human genome trying to eradicate itself with the promiscuous tendencies because people generally, as a whole, are the worse sort of parasites to the "Planet Earth". The average and below average are the majority, so we are doomed any way you look at it.

You have a point there...seems to me a couple of squalling infants to pacify, change and feed could really slow the little beggar's canter, so maybe the sooner he gots on with it the better?

I can't tell what you're saying there.

I'm having a good day, even if the morons are taking over the world with their stupidity and camouflage routines.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2010, 11:53:40 AM »
DW_a_mom played a huge part. I'm quitting forums. What's the use, I don't have those "manipulate the English language" skills of the NT. God, I have already been through too much. The bitch sees me when I'm down and what does she do. She goes after calling me an idiot using my own "like favorite characters: Charlie Brown" statement to do it. That is indeed vindictive, crafty, sick-bitch material. I hope she bleeds to death and dies a painful death for doing that to me. I have fucking major challenges here but evidently no one is able to see that. I'm leaving the human race. My life will be better off without you. Can anyone see I've already had a difficult enough time? Can anyone leave me the fuck alone when I'm putting out the vibes, I guess, that I need to be. When I become famous it should be known that I was banned routinely from the "elitist" Wrong Planet.

Get over yourself.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2010, 11:54:17 AM »
It will be known that I was banned from WP for being autistic. There is no community for those who are truly autistic because they are chewed up and spit out by all the crazies, losers, sociopaths, paranoid schizophrenics and Christian, passive-aggressive, vindictive, evil bitches like DW_a_fuck wad who preys on those she can't get to eat out of the palm of her slimy hand. Yeah, people like me have been beaten down by people like her all their lives. Fuck forums. Fuck all the sadists and bitches like DW_an_evil bitch. She saw I was struggling really bad in the Haven and what does she do, she goes after me in another thread because she knew she could get me to pop-off. She knew she could get me banned. She wasn't in it to be supportive, never was. She's a manipulative, lying bitch who bullies other people's kids and their moms and calls herself a Christian. She's just a pushy, in-your-face, bitch who deserves to be shot. And she will be. I have no friends out here and not likely to have any in the near future either, with my skill set. But I at least have a great life, a beautiful place to live that I can be proud of, even if I have to spend the bulk of my time alone. One day there will be a REAL autism support site. The WP is just a cesspool of morons, losers, the intellectually challenged with an evil streak, sociopaths and schizophrenics. All of those people are more than capable of communicating effectively, manipulating, lying, making friends and being 100% social. They're just parasites who prey on those more vulnerable, just like the real world. I hate that DW bitch. Leejosepho you won't see this but I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone except those people who deserve to be hated, and they know who they are. I hate Alex because he's a fraud. He doesn't know the first thing about autism.

That's because you're one of them, hmm.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2010, 11:56:10 AM »

Get over yourself.

:rofl:

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2010, 11:56:26 AM »

That's because you're one of them, hmm.

:rofl:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2010, 12:16:45 PM »
You just proved what a moron you are.  :rofl:

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2010, 12:17:42 PM »
 :eyelash:

You must really luuuuuuuuuuuurve us. :zoinks:

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2010, 12:34:44 PM »
One thing I have learned in life is NEVER get on the wrong side of the "intellectually challenged". They have impulse control problems to start out with and it doesn't take anything at all to set them off. They take it as a personal insult if you find you are unable to say a single word to them in reply, when faced with their antics, and they will kill you straight out if given half a chance. They NEED a healthy fear of God because there is nothing left really to control them.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2010, 12:36:57 PM »
You just proved what a moron you are.  :rofl:

Because you've never done that.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2010, 12:46:59 PM »
I don't believe Temple Grandin is autistic either. I think she is learning disabled with problems that pertain to "impulse control", which frequently goes hand in hand with the "intellectually challenged". I grew up with it and ought to know. My family are very able "socially" so they are not likely on the spectrum but most of them do have learning disabilities, with an evil streak. She is also incredibly lucky she had parents who were able to look out for her and give her the best help and resources available. Anyone can get a college degree and even a Ph.D if given the resources. Even those who have half of their brain completely missing. But again, a total disservice there to the autistic community because of the confusion it (she) generates.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2010, 12:49:24 PM by Meadow »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2010, 12:48:11 PM »

I can't tell what you're saying there.

Just free association ofr ideas, that suggests to me that if Alex did reproduce and have a couple of babies to keep him up all night and out of mischief it mightn't be the worst thing that could happen...except to the babies.

That is definitely how that goes..."too bad for the babies".

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: October 05, 2010, 01:04:53 PM »
I don't believe Temple Grandin is autistic either. I think she is learning disabled with problems that pertain to "impulse control", which frequently goes hand in hand with the "intellectually challenged". I grew up with it and ought to know. My family are very able "socially" so they are not likely on the spectrum but most of them do have learning disabilities, with an evil streak. She is also incredibly lucky she had parents who were able to look out for her and give her the best help and resources available. Anyone can get a college degree and even a Ph.D if given the resources. Even those who have half of their brain completely missing. But again, a total disservice there to the autistic community because of the confusion it (she) generates.

I'm curious as to why you assume so many people who claim to be aspies are not really aspie, and also why you claim so many of these people are either stupid or intellectually challenged.
Do you feel that you are intellectually superior to the majority of people that you encounter on most forums?