Author Topic: OK Kit come on down and be prepared to back your words and every insinuation  (Read 9247 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye

I knew you'd type another novel, You are so my bitch.

Again, nothing of substance, you guess peoples motives, you throw insults for the sake of insults, thinking that's how you win an argument. You might entertain the easily amused members here, but that's about it. But if that's what is important to you, keep it up.  :2thumbsup:

:lol:

Only just saw this. Phlex, Phlex , Phlex. If only you wanting something to be true or to go your way was tantamount to you being correct .... or rational. Hell were that the case then, yes I would be your bitch.....mind you, you would also have a job and not be fat.
I will tell you something. I don't seek to win an argument with you because you don't put up one. I don't try to pwn you because as best I try I don't think I could do better than your self-pwning efforts earlier in the thread.
Hope that helps

Why would I play those retarded games in your head for? I'll leave looking like a dickhead to you.

You are playing retarded games in my head? What the hell are you on about now?.
You are not "making me your bitch" nor are you "keeping me in line" or any of the other retarded fail you are spouting. You are spouting fail on an internet forum full of spazzes and beyond all reason keep seeking to do so.
I see no game. No strategy. No end result other than more fail for you. It is rather pitiful.
It is a big fat fail.

Aww, is this all too hard for you to understand? I though you were good at explaining everything to everyone else like you are the only person who understands. Is there finally something Mr KnowItAll can't explain?

Its OK Randy never  understood what I was telling him nor I of what he tried to communicate either. I don't have an issue with his or your communication fail. Does that helpp?

Oh I understand exactly what you are talking about. It's you who have no idea. So who is really failing here  :laugh:

It's a real pity your taunting never made it out of the school yard.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face

Again, nothing of substance, you guess peoples motives, you throw insults for the sake of insults, thinking that's how you win an argument. You might entertain the easily amused members here, but that's about it. But if that's what is important to you, keep it up.  :2thumbsup:

Only just saw this. Phlex, Phlex , Phlex. If only you wanting something to be true or to go your way was tantamount to you being correct .... or rational. Hell were that the case then, yes I would be your bitch.....mind you, you would also have a job and not be fat.
I will tell you something. I don't seek to win an argument with you because you don't put up one. I don't try to pwn you because as best I try I don't think I could do better than your self-pwning efforts earlier in the thread.
Hope that helps

Why would I play those retarded games in your head for? I'll leave looking like a dickhead to you.

You are not "making me your bitch" nor are you "keeping me in line" or any of the other retarded fail you are spouting. You are spouting fail on an internet forum full of spazzes and beyond all reason keep seeking to do so.
I see no game. No strategy. No end result other than more fail for you. It is rather pitiful.
It is a big fat fail.

Aww, is this all too hard for you to understand? I though you were good at explaining everything to everyone else like you are the only person who understands. Is there finally something Mr KnowItAll can't explain?

Its OK Randy never  understood what I was telling him nor I of what he tried to communicate either. I don't have an issue with his or your communication fail. Does that helpp?

Oh I understand exactly what you are talking about. It's you who have no idea. So who is really failing here  :laugh:

Sure big guy if that is what will get you through the day good luck to you. I don't care enough to take on your fail. I will let you walk into the sunset hi-fiving yourself on your evident fail and with some deluded sense of win. I am not that invested in you, and as I say I could not seek to match your own ability to self-pwn with any effort to show you how ridiculous you are.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Hope that helps

It is a big fat fail.

Sure big guy if that is what will get you through the day good luck to you. I don't care enough to take on your fail. I will let you walk into the sunset hi-fiving yourself on your evident fail and with some deluded sense of win. I am not that invested in you, and as I say I could not seek to match your own ability to self-pwn with any effort to show you how ridiculous you are.

Ohh, big guy eh? Is that a part of your online aussie ocka charm eh? Why don't you leave the 70's and join 21st century Australia.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Hope that helps

It is a big fat fail.

Ohh, big guy eh? Is that a part of your online aussie ocka charm eh? Why don't you leave the 70's and join 21st century Australia.

I thought it sounded a bit nicer than "slobbering drug-addled behemoth". I thought your feelings may get hurt.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Hope that helps

It is a big fat fail.

I thought it sounded a bit nicer than "slobbering drug-addled behemoth". I thought your feelings may get hurt.

Would probably be as ineffective as everything else you post, so why not.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Hope that helps

It is a big fat fail.

Meh. Consider it said.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Hope that helps

It is a big fat fail.

Meh. Consider it said.

Yep, as I thought, ineffective. Got anything better than school yard insults?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Hope that helps

It is a big fat fail.

Meh. Consider it said.

Yep, as I thought, ineffective. Got anything better than school yard insults?

For you? Not really. You think you are worth more? Amazing.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

Guess you ran out of ideas, pity.

The_Chosen_One

So what are you drinking? I'm off to get the order, and I need to know what you want.

BTW: game starts at 2.30.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

No I think you trying pin any point is like nailing jelly to a wall and i am supposed to help you out here or translate your nonsense? Why would I do thjis favour for you. You seem intent on fail and I am happy to let you do just that.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

No I think you trying pin any point is like nailing jelly to a wall and i am supposed to help you out here or translate your nonsense? Why would I do thjis favour for you. You seem intent on fail and I am happy to let you do just that.

:yawn:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Kit's callout, is now a Plexor callout?

A put down does not win an argument.

Especially, as I think this originally started because Phlexor thought it was low of you to start attacking Kit for entertainment...out of genuine and admirable concern. Whether anyone else or even Kit feels this is an insult or irrelevant that she is pregnant, is their opinion. However, Plexor's initial post I saw as very nice to be concerned. Nothing more, nothing less.

Another way you, Les try to 'appear' to win an argument by putting people down and demeaning them, rather than sticking to the original topic and discussing the issue at hand.

And I think Phlexor did make his point, and you further proved how low and schoolboyish your behaviour can be at times by calling him 'fat' and references to him not having a job....you lost all credibility after that on this try at debate.

WTF...all he did was fire up at you for what he thought was a low attack on a woman.

And by the way Les, what makes your 'attacks' more admirable than Kit's, or anyone else's for that matter?

Oh yeah, that's right, calling someone fat is so much more admirable than Kit's behaviour.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Oh shit, Eclair v.s Sir_Les...

:popcorn:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Kit's callout, is now a Plexor callout?

A put down does not win an argument.

Especially, as I think this originally started because Phlexor thought it was low of you to start attacking Kit for entertainment...out of genuine and admirable concern. Whether anyone else or even Kit feels this is an insult or irrelevant that she is pregnant, is their opinion. However, Plexor's initial post I saw as very nice to be concerned. Nothing more, nothing less.

Another way you, Les try to 'appear' to win an argument by putting people down and demeaning them, rather than sticking to the original topic and discussing the issue at hand.

And I think Phlexor did make his point, and you further proved how low and schoolboyish your behaviour can be at times by calling him 'fat' and references to him not having a job....you lost all credibility after that on this try at debate.

WTF...all he did was fire up at you for what he thought was a low attack on a woman.

And by the way Les, what makes your 'attacks' more admirable than Kit's, or anyone else's for that matter?

Oh yeah, that's right, calling someone fat is so much more admirable than Kit's behaviour.

OK Eclair I will bite.

So Lord Phlexor becomes Saint Phlexor in your eyes and had an "admirable" attack full of concern? "Nothing more, nothing less."

Picking on a pregnant woman? A new low even for your Les.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,9579.495.html

Get up to speed Phlexor.

Explain "even for you" and then explain "picking on". 
As for her pregnancy. I chose not her pregnancy nor her words. Nor did I choose her to use them here.

So have a read. Have a think and try again mate. I am sure you have good cause to say what you did and I would like to hear it.

Yeah, but what kind of cunt has a go at a pregnant woman, you know that it isn't all fun and games being pregnant, unless the reason you aren't married anymore is because you were an oblivious cunt to your ex wife.

I think it says more about your character than hers right now. You made a choice and have to live with the fact of that's how you look towards me now.

I don't imagine you give a shit but I felt I had to say something.

oooppsss...what was that middle bit. That bolded bit right there Eclair. Was that admirable? Concerned? Nothing more or less? Making a point perhaps?

Now way I read it here Eclair and correct me if I am wrong or call my rationale here schoolyard or bullying if you like but in MY book remarks like the above are actually a little personal. You in turn are saying that Saint Phlexor can say whatever personal shit at me and in return I am not able to do that. If I were to do that then by default I would be "low and schoolboyish" and without credibility but he can and makes what? Credible, admirable and concerned points?

Bullshit Eclair. That is not how it works.

Some comes at me personally and I go at them personal. I don't get mad but I see it as a green light to take things to that person level. I am actually all good with that. That is the way it is and you can read it any way you like. You normally do and strange ways they are. I have commented on this before both you and Hardron read things in peculiar ways.

He did not make any real point but then I don't speak dickhead and if you do then that is all good with me too.

Saintt Phlexor. Who would have thought he rise to such a station. Right up there with Mary McKillop. It is a good day for Intensity.