Author Topic: OK Kit come on down and be prepared to back your words and every insinuation  (Read 9191 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Yeah, that's your problem, not mine. It's not what I was trying to to or trying to say.

I'm not trying to protect Kit here, all I started off with was telling Les that perhaps he should drop the internet tough guy routine against someone who probably has a lot more going on IRL that these retarded internet dramas.

It's about men keeping other men in line.

Not good enough.

Seems that now you are questioning Kit's judgement to be on a place like I2.

Lots of people here have lots of shit going on IRL. If we have to take that into account, half of us at least would not qualify to be on I2, and there for at risk to being called out.

I really don't give a shit if it isn't good enough for you, the thing is, kit's situation is a known.

Yup, pregnant, and from what I have seen about it, a happy, strong, pregnant woman. 

Just keep ignoring the fact that it's more about sir les than it is about kit, if that's the only way you can win your argument.

Be gentle on me, I'm having my period.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Yeah, that's your problem, not mine. It's not what I was trying to to or trying to say.

I'm not trying to protect Kit here, all I started off with was telling Les that perhaps he should drop the internet tough guy routine against someone who probably has a lot more going on IRL that these retarded internet dramas.

Not good enough.

Lots of people here have lots of shit going on IRL. If we have to take that into account, half of us at least would not qualify to be on I2, and there for at risk to being called out.

I really don't give a shit if it isn't good enough for you, the thing is, kit's situation is a known.

Yup, pregnant, and from what I have seen about it, a happy, strong, pregnant woman. 

Just keep ignoring the fact that it's more about sir les than it is about kit, if that's the only way you can win your argument.

You have no real argument, you are just sticking up for your internet boyfriend.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face

Well you failed in this regard. You just made yourself look like a sexist ignorant cunt.

All you started off doing was telling me I was a cunt and trying to try a lowball remark anbout my ex, which gets us to...

True colours shining though eh?

Yeah, this happens every time I pwn someone, they bring out the fat cunt remarks because they have no leg to stand on

No it is about disrespect. Try it on with me big fella and I give it back tit for tat.
So let's not try to downplay what you have said or talk up what I have said.
You haven't pwned anyone you have just been a bit of a whingy cunt and been exposed for that.

You are a trouble maker, you like to stir shit up. This is who you are and you enjoy it. But you are a coward and can't just admit the truth.

How do you figure that I am a coward. I can't remember cowering from any battle and I certainly am fine with putting up with the mighty Lord Phlexor. You could try explaining but then again you are doing a pretty pathetic job explain your position thus far.

Picking on a pregnant woman? A new low even for your Les.

Wow Phlex.

My hair is standing straight up in my neck.

You awake every feminist fibre in my body.

Pregnancy is not an illness or a weakness. And as long as there are no complications, women can do everything they want, apart from a few things.

If a pregnant woman can't do a call-out, she can't be a judge, she can't be a lawyer, she can't be a surgeon, she can't drive a car.
Apart from apparent things, like eating raw meat, eating raw cheeses, changing cat litter without gloves, work with toxic things, women can do what they can do when they are pregnant just like they can when they are not. Don't try to take that away from women Phlex.

I don't want to get back to the times when (only the richer btb) women were treated like expensive china when with child. Please, give the female sex some credit.

And for what it's worth, hormones can make pregnant women, and new mothers very fierce fighters.

Talk about going overboard or over reacting, oh yeah you just did.

For starters, men and women are different, pure fact. Plus I'm more focused on Sir Les in my argument than Kit. As in what It says about his character than hers. I think it's just common sense and general niceness to give a break to a pregnant woman who has had a miscarriage previously. If what she does bothers him that much, and it's Kit we are talking about, then perhaps he should get the fuck off the internet.

And don't you think I know what pregnant women are capable of? I do have a wife that has been pregnant 6 times. Plus this isn't about what they can do physically wise.

Men and women are different? Really? Is that how you had 6 kids? This is not even a worthy consideration.
Going overboard or over-reacting. Nah it is called disagreeing with your stupidity.
What exactly does it say about my character and for doing what?

Let's break it down for you here

You know what this place is? Right? Intensity.
What hapens on Intensity?
Are we allowed and ought we call out other members on shit? Come on think about it. (Will give you a hint. What is the one maxim tha anyone on here has to adhere to - read the front page for further clues.)
OK who is allowed to be subject to this banter and callouts? Everyone on the site....or everyone except if they are...Kit? Pregnant? what the fuck are you saying here.
Because someone is pregnant it means that they are going to go to pieces with a callout? True or false?
Can Kit handle a callout and would she or anyone else here have any problem answering their charges put to them?
If they couldn't, ought they be members?
Who else has an issue with this? (I am sure Kit doesn't and no other member seems to)

So you have a problem with something.
You see Kit a long time member on this forum getting called out for shit she has said as what this forum is designed around. Now she knows this and I know this and all fair.
But because it is Kit
...and it's Kit we are talking about....
and because she is pregnent she is somehow incapable of having a reasoned debate? Anyone who would seek to call her out is of poor character because she is Kit and because she by your reckonninig can not handle it?
Plus this isn't about what they can do physically wise.
It is not about what they can do physically-wise. You are saying because Kit is pregnant that she can't handle a Les Patterson callout. You are saying that she should be immune to callouts BECAUSE either she is Kit OR because she is pregnant.
That actually says a whole heap of shit about you.

The moment Kit decides this place is too much for her, she will leave OR she will say to me that she wants to be excused from the callout, and I will oblige her. But at the moment all good and fair.

You are just clogging the general flow of the callout much like Richard's posts and with little more to offer to things. A touch more readable but more whiny. They balance out to the same standard.
You just made an ass of yourself.

"It's about men keeping other men in line". Tell me when you manage this Phlex. I imagine other men laugh at you when you go on with rants like this in real life. I won't afford you less disrespect.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.

Not good enough.

You have no real argument, you are just sticking up for your internet boyfriend.
Nope, standing up for pregnant women being strong enough.

Had you written this elsewhere, I would have reacted the same.

I like the way Kit is standing her ground here, she's doing great. And this thing between Kit and Sir_Les is between them.

I truly think you are doing pregnant women injustice, when you say Kit should not be called out because of being pregnant.

Me asking you to be gentle because of having a period was sarcasm though. It being this time of the month is true, and you probably can find somewhere on this board that I am on hormones because of it. A period for me without is much harder than delivering a baby is for me. But, I would be appalled if you took me having a period into account when disagreeing with me.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Now Phlex try and make your point.
Yes I get that you are trying to say that it has nothing to do with Kit being pregnant or about Kit at all....right?
But it is actually to do with my character calling out Kit whom it has nothing to do with...right?
But let's get real for a moment. The issue is that you see this callout as a big thing and no-one else does. You see it as a huge stressor in our real lives.
We don't but you do. You see Kit as inherent weak or stupid and vulnerable.
You believe that she can not handle the amount of terrible stress, and moreso because she is pregnant
Therefore my calling her out is somehow risking her frail health and challenging her in horrible ways mentally.
So it would reflect very badly on me and not Kit right??

You silly sack of shit. Get the fuck over yourself. Kit is fine with this. I am fine with this. The members are fine with this.
You are not OK with this and need to get off the internets a while.
There seem one Intensity member who is taking things way too seriously and that is you. You Lord Phlexor who is resorting to be a whiny tard.
Sad really.

I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Yes I get that you are trying to say that it has nothing to do with Kit being pregnant or about Kit at all....right?
But it is actually to do with my character calling out Kit whom it has nothing to do with...right?
But let's get real for a moment. The issue is that you see this callout as a big thing and no-one else does. You see it as a huge stressor in our real lives.
You believe that she can not handle the amount of terrible stress, and moreso because she is pregnant
Therefore my calling her out is somehow risking her frail health and challenging her in horrible ways mentally.

You silly sack of shit. Get the fuck over yourself. Kit is fine with this. I am fine with this. The members are fine with this.
There seem one Intensity member who is taking things way too seriously and that is you. You Lord Phlexor who is resorting to be a whiny tard.
Sad really.

:LMAO:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Shit stirring is the Intensity way
 :plus: to Sir les
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Sad really.

:LMAO:

:poo:  Deflect.

Yup big guy can't manage reason and go the deflect. Why try really. You did your best and all you came up with was sexist fail, contradiction to the site policy and fail by the keystroke. Were I you I would resort to emoticons too.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Yep, that must be it, Sir Les nails it again.

::)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

Unless you had something rational to say?
Anything...anything...anything at all?

Or you could try to...what was it? "try to keep me in line"  :emb:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

No no, keep up the good work, the internet needs you.

I've said what I wanted to say, a number of times, do you really think me saying it again will achieve anything? No? Didn't think so.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Gotta plus both Kit and Sir_Les.

:plus: :plus:

666 for you Sir_Les.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!

NO, gb2kitchen woman!

Joking of course, don't tear my balls off.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

No no, keep up the good work, the internet needs you.

I've said what I wanted to say, a number of times, do you really think me saying it again will achieve anything? No? Didn't think so.

I dunno. Maybe go for coherence this time.

Personally I think you need to go have a bowl Phlex then relax the fuck out  :meditate:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore

NO, gb2kitchen woman!

Joking of course, don't tear my balls off.

Good call. (the small print that is)