Educational

Author Topic: I've signed up out of boredom; likely closing this account because of boredom 2  (Read 9952 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Hi, just seeing what's the go with free speech forums. This one, apparently, comes recommended. I dislike a lot of modern societies structures - especially the monetary system, and old fashioned manufacturing which heavily polute and directly destroy our atmosphere, and climate. I don't like how people blindly follow, or put them self inside a concept and basically become a spokesperson for the ideas of such concepts; such as people with a "strong work ethic" who spout today what was implemented in the middle to late 18th century for the Orthodox church - ie. 'shame on you if 5 minutes goes toward something unproductive'. And this obviously means I don't have a lot of time for people who believe in young earth creationism, or arrogant people who believe their opinion is somehow better than yours (or mine). I'm an agnostic atheist, a chess enthusiast, an avid reader, occasional writer and once in a blue moon binge drinker. That is all.

BTW, we are not a free speech forum. We just don't moderate you unless you want to destroy it or break against the TOS of our host.

Oh, and I just bought a climate-friendly car so I'm right with you on this.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Osensitive1

Welcome.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
"Oh, and I just bought a climate-friendly car so I'm right with you on this."

We use environmentally friendly horses and carriages.  Some of our carriages have been in the family for generations.  However, the horses have a habit of not lasting as long as the carriages. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.

We use environmentally friendly horses and carriages.  Some of our carriages have been in the family for generations.  However, the horses have a habit of not lasting as long as the carriages.  

And there is the pollution issue too, with the horses. We received some more complaints Your Highness. Ever since the street-sweepers are on strike, people do complain about everything.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Well, have organic farmers follow the horses.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

richard

hello and welcome :)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Hi, just seeing what's the go with free speech forums. This one, apparently, comes recommended. I dislike a lot of modern societies structures - especially the monetary system, and old fashioned manufacturing which heavily polute and directly destroy our atmosphere, and climate. I don't like how people blindly follow, or put them self inside a concept and basically become a spokesperson for the ideas of such concepts; such as people with a "strong work ethic" who spout today what was implemented in the middle to late 18th century for the Orthodox church - ie. 'shame on you if 5 minutes goes toward something unproductive'. And this obviously means I don't have a lot of time for people who believe in young earth creationism, or arrogant people who believe their opinion is somehow better than yours (or mine). I'm an agnostic atheist, a chess enthusiast, an avid reader, occasional writer and once in a blue moon binge drinker. That is all.

BTW, we are not a free speech forum. We just don't moderate you unless you want to destroy it or break against the TOS of our host.

What's this:

We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words. Or face the wrath of the community.

And you say we are not freedom of speech?  :LOL:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Well, have organic farmers follow the horses.

Their all busy harvesting now, but they have sent their children to do this.

Now there is hoping no one will complain about little children with huge baskets filled with apples from the noble beasts.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Frolic_Fun

Hybrids cause smug though.  :zoinks:

I'd buy a hybrid because I'm too much of a miser to spend half my money on fuel. My mother has one and it lasts a good 2 weeks on a full tank.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 02:16:35 AM by Mr Shledge »

Offline Slasher

• Frequent Poster
Hey everyone, thanks for the welcoming and a half!  :thumbup: Since I couldn't multiquote I'll just post a heap of almost nonsensical ramblings which should answer the individual points, comments, and questions posted.
What is the purpose of this site if it isn't freedom of speech? Could I just have the jist pls?
No, lol - I'm not a cunt but that's an interesting choice of script from a member whose avatar is from Jeff Wayans WotW  :evillaugh:
I'm not all for polution free - just for changes which are necessary
Horses pollute too :P
I said the same thing in live ;)
Yes pls, muffins for some tacos though (i have some to spare).
I like icecream.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Hey everyone, thanks for the welcoming and a half!  :thumbup: Since I couldn't multiquote I'll just post a heap of almost nonsensical ramblings which should answer the individual points, comments, and questions posted.
What is the purpose of this site if it isn't freedom of speech? Could I just have the jist pls?
No, lol - I'm not a cunt but that's an interesting choice of script from a member whose avatar is from Jeff Wayans WotW  :evillaugh:
I'm not all for polution free - just for changes which are necessary
Horses pollute too :P
I said the same thing in live ;)
Yes pls, muffins for some tacos though (i have some to spare).
I like icecream.

Probably for the disreputable to lounge around and occasionally become animated without running the risk of being kicked out for having their feet on the upholstery or for swearing.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore

We use environmentally friendly horses and carriages.  Some of our carriages have been in the family for generations.  However, the horses have a habit of not lasting as long as the carriages. 
ummm,horses put out methane , Majesty

richard

What's this:

We stand for freedom of expression, combative debate, and the generation of ideas. There are no boundaries here over what may be said, save for one rule - be prepared to back up your words. Or face the wrath of the community.

yeah i was gonna say? maybe the rules have changed? where will i be able to post if i cant be unbridled here?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot

What's this:

yeah i was gonna say? maybe the rules have changed? where will i be able to post if i cant be unbridled here?

No, the rules have not changed. I simply don't think this place is about freedom of speech.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein