Author Topic: Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin  (Read 5531 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin
« Reply #105 on: September 07, 2010, 09:49:01 PM »

They are. If you were even remotely smart, you would know that homosexuality is a morbid sin and will be your ticket to a Sempiternal Damnation! :evillaugh:

This is all fun, and I for one have no problem with religion. But on a serious note, do people not find it slightly disturbing that a major,and respected religion is responsible for brainwashing a barely literate inbred retard into hating, or at least disliking somebody on the grounds of their sexuality. If that's not hatemongering, then I'm not sure what is.

Yes, someone who tells me that I should have been drowned in a tub when I was born is obviously a VERY likable person... NOT! :wanker:

All homosexuals are bad people, and you have proved that to me. Not just the Christians, but YOU did. Just saying...

I just thought it might spare you from the inevitable lifelong humiliation you're bound to suffer. I thought it would have been in your best interests. And in the interests of all your future victims when the realization that your life is truly worthless mixed with the resentment you're bound to feel towards your fellow humans combine and you go on the innevitable rampage killing a lot of innocent people before turning the gun on yourself.

And just for the record. I wouldn't have drowned you in the tub. I'd have put you in a bag, tied a couple of bricks round it and thrown it in the nearest deep water I could find. Less mess that way. :2thumbsup:

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: September 07, 2010, 09:50:49 PM »

Or do you just pretend to aspire to some higher power when it suits you?

BTW, Jesus hung out with prostitutes, so probably best not to judge others.

Interesting, that you completely ignore that Jesus himself was kind and loving to those typically 'looked down upon' by society. Just because you find something unsavoury, don't use 'christianity' as some back up argument.

From what I see, there is nothing peaceful or loving about you. So perhaps you should focus on improving yourself, instead of pointing at others with what you see as ungodlike behaviour.

Just a thought.

DukeNukem

« Reply #107 on: September 07, 2010, 09:54:54 PM »

They are. If you were even remotely smart, you would know that homosexuality is a morbid sin and will be your ticket to a Sempiternal Damnation! :evillaugh:

This is all fun, and I for one have no problem with religion. But on a serious note, do people not find it slightly disturbing that a major,and respected religion is responsible for brainwashing a barely literate inbred retard into hating, or at least disliking somebody on the grounds of their sexuality. If that's not hatemongering, then I'm not sure what is.

Yes, someone who tells me that I should have been drowned in a tub when I was born is obviously a VERY likable person... NOT! :wanker:

All homosexuals are bad people, and you have proved that to me. Not just the Christians, but YOU did. Just saying...

I just thought it might spare you from the inevitable lifelong humiliation you're bound to suffer. I thought it would have been in your best interests. And in the interests of all your future victims when the realization that your life is truly worthless mixed with the resentment you're bound to feel towards your fellow humans combine and you go on the innevitable rampage killing a lot of innocent people before turning the gun on yourself.

And just for the record. I wouldn't have drowned you in the tub. I'd have put you in a bag, tied a couple of bricks round it and thrown it in the nearest deep water I could find. Less mess that way. :2thumbsup:

After what you have said to me, I'd be happy to crucify your lesbian ass, set you on fire, so that you would die for your sins. Normally, I don't hit women, but good thing I'm not in Bum-Fuck-Ireland or wherever you live, or you would have eaten your words by now. Fucking homos. :wanker:

Osensitive1

« Reply #108 on: September 07, 2010, 09:56:30 PM »
Damn, that's harsh. You two, geeze.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #109 on: September 07, 2010, 09:58:52 PM »
As I said somewhere else, you know what I feel sorry the most for?

That cat in Judy's avvie. I mean, how did a poor thing like that get mixed up with him?

P7PSP

« Reply #110 on: September 07, 2010, 10:05:55 PM »
After what you have said to me, I'd be happy to crucify your lesbian ass, set you on fire, so that you would die for your sins. Normally, I don't hit women, but good thing I'm not in Bum-Fuck-Ireland or wherever you live, or you would have eaten your words by now. Fucking homos. :wanker:
Not very he manly offering to kick a woman's ass titty boy. You are a pussy. If it wasn't for the internet you would not be talking shit to anyone snaggle tooth. Did you ever get to keep your lunch money at school?  :hahaha:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: September 07, 2010, 10:06:46 PM »

Ohhh, I do like it when you talk tough. Could you describe exactly what you'd do to make me eat my words?

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #112 on: September 07, 2010, 10:17:28 PM »
He'll brand them on your flesh, and force you to eat yourself. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #113 on: September 08, 2010, 12:20:42 AM »
2 words, Judy:

PENIS ENVY.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #114 on: September 08, 2010, 05:30:59 AM »
Do some of you eejits realise he may only be saying he's Christian for trolling purposes?

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #115 on: September 08, 2010, 06:02:30 AM »
Do some of you eejits realise he may only be saying he's Christian for trolling purposes?

Absolutely. The point is, he's not doing a very believable job of it.  :laugh:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #116 on: September 08, 2010, 07:37:09 AM »

U MAD
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #117 on: September 08, 2010, 07:39:08 AM »

Called troll on him ages ago. Even demonstrated its incredibly easy to frustrate him and throw him off his game. The force is with him, but he is not a jedi yet...
I will never stop...

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2010, 07:43:07 AM »
His trolling is reactionary though, so it really isn't trolling. It's just butthurt in disguise. :thumbup:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2010, 07:45:10 AM »
His trolling is reactionary though, so it really isn't trolling. It's just butthurt in disguise. :thumbup:

Agreed. ^ Visual aid.
I will never stop...