Author Topic: Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin  (Read 5531 times)

P7PSP

Re: Thought I should put the record straight about my cousin
« Reply #90 on: September 07, 2010, 08:37:22 PM »
Holy dumb fuck, take the headset off! You're doing a whiny as Hell YouTube video, not commentating Monday Night Football. :wanker:
Right?

That was to the kid in the videos. What a boring jackass. Wha wha wha cyber bullies wha wha wha I got 400 viruses wha wha wha!

Wha wha wha couldbecousin wha wha wha

What is that supposed to mean? ::)
Put that below average IQ to work and figure it out.

DukeNukem

« Reply #91 on: September 07, 2010, 08:45:20 PM »
Holy dumb fuck, take the headset off! You're doing a whiny as Hell YouTube video, not commentating Monday Night Football. :wanker:
Right?

That was to the kid in the videos. What a boring jackass. Wha wha wha cyber bullies wha wha wha I got 400 viruses wha wha wha!

That's ABOVE average IQ to you, hare-brain. :wanker:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2010, 08:53:13 PM »

I find that hard to believe.

DukeNukem

« Reply #93 on: September 07, 2010, 08:55:15 PM »

Who are YOU to say that I am NOT above average intelligence? Obviously, anyone who is a homosexual is a complete dumbass. :wanker:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #94 on: September 07, 2010, 08:57:33 PM »

Who are YOU to say that I am NOT above average intelligence? Obviously, anyone who is a homosexual is a complete dumbass. :wanker:

Depends whether the average is a negative.

P7PSP

« Reply #95 on: September 07, 2010, 08:59:36 PM »
Right?

As evidenced by you not grasping an obvious concept in Shleed's post.  ::)  :minusevil: for exceptional dumbfuckery.

DukeNukem

« Reply #96 on: September 07, 2010, 09:04:18 PM »

I have a negative IQ? Har har. How funny. NOT! I am SMART! I got my GED two years ago and am attending a community college for my Associates' Degree in Computer Information Systems, bitches! :evillaugh:

Ya'll can suck me and my 10 inch Pell Grant. :penis:

P7PSP

« Reply #97 on: September 07, 2010, 09:06:49 PM »

I have a negative IQ? Har har. How funny. NOT! I am SMART! I got my GED two years ago and am attending a community college for my Associates' Degree in Computer Information Systems, bitches! :evillaugh:

You may be in college but you are not smart. If you ever had an original idea in your head it died of loeliness.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #98 on: September 07, 2010, 09:07:49 PM »

Use an electron microscope, do you?

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2010, 09:13:52 PM »

I'm only going by the things you've said on this site, and you appear to be educationally subnormal. I'm not sure sexuality and inelligence are related.

DukeNukem

« Reply #100 on: September 07, 2010, 09:20:24 PM »

I'm only going by the things you've said on this site, and you appear to be educationally subnormal. I'm not sure sexuality and inelligence are related.

They are. If you were even remotely smart, you would know that homosexuality is a morbid sin and will be your ticket to a Sempiternal Damnation! :evillaugh:

P7PSP

« Reply #101 on: September 07, 2010, 09:23:42 PM »

They are. If you were even remotely smart, you would know that homosexuality is a morbid sin and will be your ticket to a Sempiternal Damnation! :evillaugh:
Have you been picked on for being an obese titty boy with snaggle teeth?

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #102 on: September 07, 2010, 09:34:00 PM »

Munchkin man: You said on another thread homosexuality in itself WASN'T a sin. It either is or isn't, so make up your mind.

Jesus, the people we get in here sometimes. Security!!

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #103 on: September 07, 2010, 09:35:01 PM »

This is all fun, and I for one have no problem with religion. But on a serious note, do people not find it slightly disturbing that a major,and respected religion is responsible for brainwashing a barely literate inbred retard into hating, or at least disliking somebody on the grounds of their sexuality. If that's not hatemongering, then I'm not sure what is.

DukeNukem

« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2010, 09:39:13 PM »

This is all fun, and I for one have no problem with religion. But on a serious note, do people not find it slightly disturbing that a major,and respected religion is responsible for brainwashing a barely literate inbred retard into hating, or at least disliking somebody on the grounds of their sexuality. If that's not hatemongering, then I'm not sure what is.

Yes, someone who tells me that I should have been drowned in a tub when I was born is obviously a VERY likable person... NOT! :wanker:

All homosexuals are bad people, and you have proved that to me. Not just the Christians, but YOU did. Just saying...