Educational

Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 10910 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #150 on: September 03, 2010, 05:56:53 PM »
Taking something very personal about a person, something they went out on a limb to share or try to talk about, and using it to mock and ridicule them is more of an attack on a person than simple name calling which is what I did in response to all the mockery and ridicule I have taken in this thread about the abuse I went through. That's pretty painful to take. I'm also autistic so it's very hard to talk about things, especially difficult things.

I have nothing more to say to any of you.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #151 on: September 03, 2010, 05:57:11 PM »
Blah blah blah.

If you want "genuine" support, go to WP and whine.

And follow the adds which will lead you to true salvation
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

P7PSP

« Reply #152 on: September 03, 2010, 06:31:17 PM »
I'm totally done with this fucking site and morons like you.
Another fucking lie, proven by your continuing to post despite stating that you are going back to Wankplanet.

I'm also autistic okay?
ZOMG! I had no idea that you are autistic! That automatically excuses all shit head conduct on your part.  :duh: :thumbdn:

Give a girl a break, okay fuckers!!!!??????
:bigcry: Give me a break first by fucking off to Wrong Planet or somewhere else where your painful rectal itch level of shit headedness will be properly appreciated.  :upyours:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #153 on: September 03, 2010, 07:34:35 PM »
Blah blah blah.

I beg to differ upon the point of "genuine"  support available at WP, but we will have that discussion a bit later (no need, actually - we all know how that place enables the weak to re-enforce each others' weaknesses)

The point that this gifted and talented, artistic asswipe should definitely go whine anyFUCKINGwhere else, I fully support, however.

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

P7PSP

« Reply #154 on: September 03, 2010, 07:42:41 PM »
Taking something very personal about a person, something they went out on a limb to share or try to talk about, and using it to mock and ridicule them is more of an attack on a person than simple name calling which is what I did in response to all the mockery and ridicule I have taken in this thread about the abuse I went through. That's pretty painful to take. I'm also autistic so it's very hard to talk about things, especially difficult things.

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #155 on: September 03, 2010, 07:44:48 PM »
Blah blah blah.

I beg to differ upon the point of "genuine"  support available at WP, but we will have that discussion a bit later (no need, actually - we all know how that place enables the weak to re-enforce each others' weaknesses)

The point that this gifted and talented, artistic asswipe should definitely go whine anyFUCKINGwhere else, I fully support, however.

The "genuine" bit was sarcasm.

I'm also autistic okay?

Erm, we're autistic too y'know. :P
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 07:46:37 PM by Mr Shledge »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: September 03, 2010, 07:51:20 PM »

You happen to be among a number of autistic people (some with a great deal of experience with "TeH Outside World"  from whom you could learn valuable life lessons, if you open your mind instead of your arse) and it is partly through helping "you people" to see just how ridiculous you may appear to those who care not for our toils that we have found a kind of unsettled (even at times, hostile), unity.

You have been invited to be less of a touchy arse on at least three occasions in this thread, alone.  If you do you not consider that sort of whole life advise to be a kind of support, then you may truly not belong here.

Do you have a clue what the "What's Your Crime? Basic Discussion"  forum is about?  I think not.  You have been directed to the proper place to bleed and be left more or less alone with your pain.  We invite you to post the ins and outs of your very personal pain in the proper forum.  You happened to choose to post your favorite set of personal whines in clear view of the public.

I offer you a challenge to hold true to this statement you made about shutting the fuck up.  I also wait for some sign that you can deal with your miserable life in a more productive way, using what ever else you have to work with besides trying to apply a guilt trip upon the rest of the universe for your Self-Destructing.

I will stay silent in this thread as long as you do, in keeping with my challenge to you to do the same.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 08:12:02 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: September 03, 2010, 07:57:51 PM »
Blah blah blah.

I beg to differ upon the point of "genuine"  support available at WP, but we will have that discussion a bit later (no need, actually - we all know how that place enables the weak to re-enforce each others' weaknesses)

The "genuine" bit was sarcasm.

Oops, I missed that subtlety, you bully!

:asthing:

I'm also autistic okay?

Erm, we're autistic too y'know. :P

:duh:

DONE!! 

« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 08:01:54 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #158 on: September 03, 2010, 09:08:17 PM »
Simply saying you are autistic doesn't make it so. Cruel spirited Sociopaths would be more like it.

P7PSP

« Reply #159 on: September 03, 2010, 09:27:06 PM »
Simply saying you are autistic doesn't make it so. Cruel spirited Sociopaths would be more like it.
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #160 on: September 03, 2010, 09:31:35 PM »
As has been said earlier, this is not a support site and never pretended to be. It's a social forum for people with AS/autism AND other to shoot the shit and stuff. As DD said, there are places here where you can feel free to offload your problems, and people will genuinely try to help (if you let them). But generally, it's more of a site for relieving frustrations and talking to others, or posting funny stuff and having a good time. If you see us as bullies, then fair enough I guess, BUT you have to realise that you AREN'T the only one here with major issues. I like a lot of the people here, because I can talk to them and have a laugh - when I first joined, though, it was a little different. And I've even had meltdowns on-line at times. BUT that's just part of going through life, and we all learn to cope.

Now I know you felt that Rage wasn't genuine with his advice (to me it was), and you have told others like DD, Eclair, odeon  (who is one of the nicest people here), PPK et al to fuck themselves; unfortunately, the problem with that is that is that by pissing everyone off, you won't have anyone to listen to you when you genuinely NEED help (which I'm sure you need now). If you really feel that you will get more support at WP, then by all means go there; if you decide to keep posting here, though, you must learn to give a bit more leeway to the others around you.

Oh, and I'm the long-winded one here, not eclair.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #161 on: September 03, 2010, 09:32:41 PM »

Being Autistic does not instantly mean you're a good person.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #162 on: September 03, 2010, 09:36:13 PM »

Being Autistic does not instantly mean you're a good person.

Same as being NT doesn't mean you are evilly deranged and out to destroy the world.  ;D

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #163 on: September 03, 2010, 09:38:50 PM »
From my personal observation, Aspies tend to be more dangerous if they follow their delusions. :zoinks:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #164 on: September 03, 2010, 09:49:36 PM »
As has been said earlier, this is not a support site and never pretended to be. It's a social forum for people with AS/autism AND other to shoot the shit and stuff. As DD said, there are places here where you can feel free to offload your problems, and people will genuinely try to help (if you let them). But generally, it's more of a site for relieving frustrations and talking to others, or posting funny stuff and having a good time. If you see us as bullies, then fair enough I guess, BUT you have to realise that you AREN'T the only one here with major issues. I like a lot of the people here, because I can talk to them and have a laugh - when I first joined, though, it was a little different. And I've even had meltdowns on-line at times. BUT that's just part of going through life, and we all learn to cope.

Now I know you felt that Rage wasn't genuine with his advice (to me it was), and you have told others like DD, Eclair, odeon  (who is one of the nicest people here), PPK et al to fuck themselves; unfortunately, the problem with that is that is that by pissing everyone off, you won't have anyone to listen to you when you genuinely NEED help (which I'm sure you need now). If you really feel that you will get more support at WP, then by all means go there; if you decide to keep posting here, though, you must learn to give a bit more leeway to the others around you.

Oh, and I'm the long-winded one here, not eclair.

Stick a sock in it you whiny blow-fish.