Educational

Author Topic: I'm self-destructing  (Read 10792 times)

Osensitive1

Re: I'm self-destructing
« Reply #135 on: September 03, 2010, 04:26:48 PM »
If you were asking a genuine question, I could offer a genuine answer. That isn't what I have been getting. This is a site for bullies and abusers and anyone I guess who enjoys being around them. Though it is familiar to me, I don't enjoy being around it. I don't think you have autism either. You are more likely a sadistic sociopath or psychopath and the "pro's" got it wrong in your case. And there are too many out there like you. You are "low" and I'm sure that pushes buttons for you.
Most here are pretty nice. WP Meadow is pretty nice too. Some things just take time, and maybe a little deep breathing.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: September 03, 2010, 04:32:05 PM »
I have to say that this thread was aptly named.

That was genuine.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: September 03, 2010, 04:32:34 PM »
If you were asking a genuine question, I could offer a genuine answer. That isn't what I have been getting. This is a site for bullies and abusers and anyone I guess who enjoys being around them. Though it is familiar to me, I don't enjoy being around it. I don't think you have autism either. You are more likely a sadistic sociopath or psychopath and the "pro's" got it wrong in your case. And there are too many out there like you. You are "low" and I'm sure that pushes buttons for you.
Most here are pretty nice. WP Meadow is pretty nice too. Some things just take time, and maybe a little deep breathing.

For sure.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #138 on: September 03, 2010, 04:41:48 PM »
:kapow:
If you would knock off the melodrama and calling everyone else names for a bit you would probably be worth conversing with.

Now you are going to challenged to show proof.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #139 on: September 03, 2010, 04:43:00 PM »

You're a bastard and I hope you get tortured until you scream for mercy you sheltered fuck wad.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: September 03, 2010, 04:48:15 PM »
You guys have ganged up on me in a sensitive thread and those of you who have done so are major ass-holes and bullies, to be sure. You are also pathetic losers who will kick a person when they're down. I have no respect for anyone who does that.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, there is a section of the site if you really are feeling down and need to discuss something. You could ask one of the admins to move the thread to there if you are geniunely wanting to talk about something.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/board,48.0.html

What you also must realise, is when you are rude when people did initially offer you sincere and genuine advice, and I mean particularly rude, like telling Rage to go rotate...then you kind of look silly for complaining that you are being picked on when people respond to your rudeness. I suggest you look back through this thread and imagine if someone responded the same way to you if you were trying to help them.

Although, I'm not sure if you've ever reached out and ever helped someone else yourself, so I'm not really sure if you understand how agressive you were at the beginning of the thread (genuine comment btw).

As I said, if you are genuinely upset, ask the Admins, or Odeon, to move it for you, I'm sure they will. Even though you persist in calling everyone creeps, assholes, and dickheads and various other stupid names, when they were actually attempting to offer advice initially.

Damn, you ARE long winded.

Wrong, again.  Generally, Eclair is quite succinct in her posting.

DID YOU ACTUALLY READ THE SUPPORT SHE HAS OFFERED YOU OR DID YOU TLDR HER POST?

She gave you some good advice. I have not. I have chosen to be as offensive in a childish way as you have chosen to be.

She has chosen on more than one occasion to offer you guidance.

Why do you continue to be a fucktard in your approach to people who offer you support?

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: September 03, 2010, 04:55:48 PM »

You're a bastard and I hope you get tortured until you scream for mercy you sheltered fuck wad.

Little do you know about the most of us here.  Odeon is hardly a shut-in; he has a family to support and he manages to maintain a decent job. 

Whether he is a bastard or not is up to him to defend, but your hope for harm to an individual you know nothing about shows more and more about your character.

You just happened to set one the worlds most peace loving and passive people against you, out of your ignorance.

Stop being an idiot and either stay or go, but if you stay, then learn about the community you have invaded.  I am not nearly as peace loving as our host and there are members here who are even decidedly harsh to idiots like you.

I am resisting telling you to grow the fuck up, but you need to either learn some more about those here or shut the fuck up.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 04:58:00 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: September 03, 2010, 04:56:23 PM »
You guys have ganged up on me in a sensitive thread and those of you who have done so are major ass-holes and bullies, to be sure. You are also pathetic losers who will kick a person when they're down. I have no respect for anyone who does that.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, there is a section of the site if you really are feeling down and need to discuss something. You could ask one of the admins to move the thread to there if you are geniunely wanting to talk about something.

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/board,48.0.html

What you also must realise, is when you are rude when people did initially offer you sincere and genuine advice, and I mean particularly rude, like telling Rage to go rotate...then you kind of look silly for complaining that you are being picked on when people respond to your rudeness. I suggest you look back through this thread and imagine if someone responded the same way to you if you were trying to help them.

Although, I'm not sure if you've ever reached out and ever helped someone else yourself, so I'm not really sure if you understand how agressive you were at the beginning of the thread (genuine comment btw).

As I said, if you are genuinely upset, ask the Admins, or Odeon, to move it for you, I'm sure they will. Even though you persist in calling everyone creeps, assholes, and dickheads and various other stupid names, when they were actually attempting to offer advice initially.

Damn, you ARE long winded.

Wrong, again.  Generally, Eclair is quite succinct in her posting.

DID YOU ACTUALLY READ THE SUPPORT SHE HAS OFFERED YOU OR DID YOU TLDR HER POST?

She gave you some good advice. I have not. I have chosen to be as offensive in a childish way as you have chosen to be.

She has chosen on more than one occasion to offer you guidance.

Why do you continue to be a fucktard in your approach to people who offer you support?

You people really get off on this stuff don't you. My original post was genuine. The support I was offered was also genuine, until I stepped out of line when I said put a certain piece of advice in your ear and rotate it. I have reasons for saying something like that but instead of understanding anything, you people surround and attack like a pack of rabid dog. Shut the fuck up, okay, and go to hell.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: September 03, 2010, 04:59:29 PM »

Little do you know about the most of us here.  Odeon is hardly a shut-in; he has a family to support and he manages to maintain a decent job. 

Whether he is a bastard or not is up to him to defend, but your hope for harm to an individual you know nothing about shows more and more about your character.

You just happened to set on the worlds most peace loving and passive people against you, out of your ignorance.

Stop being an idiot and either stay or go, but if you stay, then learn about the community you have invaded.  I am not nearly as peace loving as our host and there are members here who are even decidedly harsh to idiots like you.

I am resisting telling you to grow the fuck up, but you need to either learn some more about those here or shut the fuck up.

You need to take your own advice and shut the fuck up.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #144 on: September 03, 2010, 05:02:12 PM »

You just happened to set on the worlds most peace loving and passive people against you, out of your ignorance.

:hahaha:

I do at times, but a cadaverous ass wipe needs some containment.

We have seen "you people" before and generally, as a community, we are quite able to rid ourselves of your infection.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #145 on: September 03, 2010, 05:08:23 PM »

:hahaha:

I do at times, but a cadaverous ass wipe needs some containment.

We have seen "you people" before and generally, as a community, we are quite able to rid ourselves of your infection.

You are clearly the infection, ass wipe!

I have been surrounded before, in real life, by a pack of cruel idiots like yourselves, more than once. It's one of the reasons I still have PTSD. I'm also autistic okay? Give a girl a break, okay fuckers!!!!??????

Osensitive1

« Reply #146 on: September 03, 2010, 05:18:13 PM »
*sigh*

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: September 03, 2010, 05:33:39 PM »

You people really get off on this stuff don't you. My original post was genuine. The support I was offered was also genuine, until I stepped out of line when I said put a certain piece of advice in your ear and rotate it. I have reasons for saying something like that but instead of understanding anything, you people surround and attack like a pack of rabid dog. Shut the fuck up, okay, and go to hell.

What I think you aren't seeing is that Rage's advice was also intended as genuine support and you told him to stick it in his ear and rotate it.  Even since then, much of the advice you have gotten has been intended as genuine support as far as I can see, knowing the people who have given it.  If you want to disregard any of the advice you are given, that's fine.  You know more about your own situation than anyone else could possibly know.  What is causing some people to become exasperated with you is that you seem to be attacking some of the people who are trying to give you genuine advice.  That's OK in the sense that it won't get you banned or anything like that.  But attacking people who are trying to give you support in the best way they know how is not getting you the response I think you were hoping for.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: September 03, 2010, 05:40:12 PM »

What I think you aren't seeing is that Rage's advice was also intended as genuine support and you told him to stick it in his ear and rotate it.  Even since then, much of the advice you have gotten has been intended as genuine support as far as I can see, knowing the people who have given it.  If you want to disregard any of the advice you are given, that's fine.  You know more about your own situation than anyone else could possibly know.  What is causing some people to become exasperated with you is that you seem to be attacking some of the people who are trying to give you genuine advice.  That's OK in the sense that it won't get you banned or anything like that.  But attacking people who are trying to give you support in the best way they know how is not getting you the response I think you were hoping for.

This isn't a place for support and wasn't something I was hoping for. It's not a place to be vulnerable. My mistake was posting here at all with a lot of hard core jerks who are better at laughing at people than anything else. My mistake for being in this sort of environment. I have been around people like this in my past when it was very detrimental to me not only mentally but also physically. I wasn't attacking anyone who wasn't attacking me first. If I am going to be attacked I can either walk away or attack back and that's what I did. I know all of you want me to be in the wrong and I'm sorry I can't accept it.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #149 on: September 03, 2010, 05:51:19 PM »
Blah blah blah.

If you want "genuine" support, go to WP and whine.