Educational

Author Topic: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?  (Read 10868 times)

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Could Be Cousin, what the Hell?!?
« Reply #315 on: September 07, 2010, 04:46:21 AM »
Hey, Judy, explain Leviticus 19:19?

Chances are you're going to hell already if you've ever worn Polycotton.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #316 on: September 07, 2010, 04:57:41 AM »
Meh, The Biblical God is the conception of humanity's arrogance personified due to not understanding reality. It also serves as a ultimate paternal figure to basically impose moral doctrines and obedience of the masses. This is all tantalised with the promise of a blissful afterlife if you obey and the promise of a tormented afterlife if you are defiant. Sounds like a doctrine written by an emperor with a team of highly creative individuals at his disposal, more than by a god.

A true god wouldn't care about individuals, it wouldn't even be inhibited by the human condition as it not a biological entity. Without any condition of life to be inhibited by, and possessing supposed omniscience and omnipotence, god would translate into an immutable chaos. To have any inhibited quality by physiology or psychology would imply a limited being, and thus cannot be god in true definition.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #317 on: September 07, 2010, 05:05:28 AM »
That's not to say I don't believe in something god-like possibly existing though. But this god-like entity or entities I refer to would be a result of a universe evolving over time (it could even be an entire alien civilisation which has mastered everything), as opposed to being the universe's creator.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 05:20:02 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #318 on: September 07, 2010, 06:17:19 AM »
@Butterflies:

No, YOU are going to be the one bumfucked by Beelzebub, who is one of the seven princes of Hell. And just like everyone in Hell, he is a homosexual, just like you!
This post is top notch. Great trollan, dude.
Really, this thread is funny! :2thumbsup:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

DukeNukem

« Reply #319 on: September 07, 2010, 11:04:41 AM »

Is that the one where Jesus finds the puzzle piece he needed to finally complete his puzzle, revealing the image of Holy Mary?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #320 on: September 07, 2010, 11:31:26 AM »
No such person as God.

A little drink now and then isn't self destructive - in fact, research suggests it may even be beneficial to your health you have a little drink now and again.

Oh, look. An Atheist. A person who does not have any faith in God and is unwilling to follow the teachings of the Holy Bible. Well, I guess your life does not hold any meaning, now, does it? :zoinks:

Sin away! We shall see who is wrong at the end, Pikachu!

au contraire, the best possible cause in life is the betterment and advancement of humanity, and better living thorough scientific and technological means.

My life holds meaning; to advance technology and to help integrate people with technology.

Secondary objectives include supporting and fostering the autism community.

I don't need a fairy tale to give my life meaning.

We will indeed see who is wrong at the end; but what makes you so sure that your religion is the correct one, there are many that predate the Abrahamic faiths.

Oh, how noble of you, Pikachu. So you are yet another one of those corporate bastards who wants to make people even more reliant on technology?

It's gonna be really funny sad when this planet gets hit by a Gamma Ray. Then you would be rendered useless, Pikachu. Just a useless Atheist who runs an Aspie forum full of whiny emos...

Just like Alex Plank! :zoinks:

Newsflash; the planet is hit by gamma rays at about a rate of one to two a day, e'rry day.

Uh... by "Gamma Ray"... I meant "Meteorite". Now who's going to prove me wrong about THAT? :zoinks:

Me. A couple of meteorites every day will survive the descent through earth's atmosphere. look it up.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #321 on: September 07, 2010, 11:32:37 AM »

Vile heathens like you are only helping Satan's work against the church of God by convincing them that there is no Heaven nor Hell, that there are no long-term consequences for sinful actions, and that God does not even exist. Such morbid lies that are crumbling society apart at the seams.

You do not realize that a world without religion is a world without order. If you think the rules of the Christianity are not worth following, then you deserve no place in this God-forsaking world. And you will have no place in Heaven when you die. But Satan will be gladly waiting for you in Hell. But it is not too late. You must put your faith in Jesus Christ, the son of God. That is all it takes. He died for all of our sins. But you must commit your life to the Lord, live by the Word. Not by what the rest of the world thinks.

I don't think you really believe any of this shit. You're just trolling to try and get a reaction. If you really were religious I don't think you would behave like this, because you know it would end up with you being bumfucked by Beelzebub :angel:

Pretty much what I think too.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #322 on: September 07, 2010, 11:34:57 AM »

I'd like to bash some of you unholy freaks upside your heads with a hardcover Bible! And of course you wouldn't have any trouble finding people to scissors with. I would if you weren't such a nasty Lesbian freak who says that they are gay and then fucks their cousin. ::)

Wow...You mean if I wasn't an incestuous dyke you would actually fuck me. That's high praise indeed coming from you. I bet you have really high standards too.
Do you find that a lot of girls want to sleep with you, or do they mostly just find you scary?

No, I tell them I am gay so that I would not cheat on my cousin. ::) Just like you, apparently. NOT!

I bet that picture of a pretty girl in your avatar isn't even you, you just flaunt it to tease me. Sad, sad. :(

As for my standards, here is my rule sheet for a girl who wants to date me:

-Drug free
-Smoke free
-Alcohol free
-Pretty (wears make up and not let themselves go)
-Aspie
-Not obese
-Nice and Caring
-Honest
-Believes in God
-More than willing to put up with my minor flaws
-Willing to "experiment"
-Average to high income.
-Age 18 to 30
-Lives by themselves.
-Listens to heavy metal.
-Straight.

Yep, pretty much it. I don't have such high standards, now, do I? :eyelash:

How about your major flaws?

Any takers, gals?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #323 on: September 07, 2010, 12:25:01 PM »

Actually, if you read the King James Bible, you would have read that it's prohibited to wear a woolen and linen blend, not a poly-cotton one.

Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woolen come upon thee.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #324 on: September 07, 2010, 12:48:25 PM »
LOL
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #325 on: September 07, 2010, 02:27:09 PM »

Is that the one where Jesus finds the puzzle piece he needed to finally complete his puzzle, revealing the image of Holy Mary?

Oh LOL,

Jesus in Leviticus.

Time you read the books in the bible.

When you have read them all, try again.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #326 on: September 07, 2010, 06:18:22 PM »

Oh LOL,

Jesus in Leviticus.

PROTIP: Leviticus - Old Testament shite.

Jesus - New Testament prophet.

Get it right!!!

DukeNukem

« Reply #327 on: September 07, 2010, 08:42:13 PM »

Oh LOL,

Jesus in Leviticus.

Get it right!!!

Oh wait, I guess it was Moses who was trying to find that puzzle piece.

HMMMMMMM...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #328 on: September 07, 2010, 09:11:11 PM »

Oh LOL,

Jesus in Leviticus.

Get it right!!!

HMMMMMMM...

Shit, no wonder it took him 40 years to find his way out of the desert......

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #329 on: September 08, 2010, 05:19:54 AM »

Oh LOL,

Jesus in Leviticus.

Get it right!!!

HMMMMMMM...

You mean you are guessing? You are basing your values around guesses that even the heathens know better than you.

What exactly does that say and what would be YOUR working definition for "loser"?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap