Author Topic: Drug war losing momentum?  (Read 4614 times)

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
Re: Drug war losing momentum?
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2010, 12:47:09 AM »
Thing is, if they tighten up on weed and pot (which to me is the same thing), then all the drug lords in Columbia are just going to flood the place with even more cocaine, heroin and whatever else. Plus the amount of ecstacy and other shit that available, and not only will the cops make a killing (as we know there is corruption in the force) but the govt will get kickbacks to allow it all in through customs. It's all a furphy as Shleed said, and Rage is right about the rich assholes making everyone else suffer.

I doubt there is an easy fix, so it looks like everyone will have to deal with it the best they can.

Dude you sound like you have NFI what you're talking about. :wanker:
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2010, 12:54:15 AM »
Thing is, if they tighten up on weed and pot (which to me is the same thing), then all the drug lords in Columbia are just going to flood the place with even more cocaine, heroin and whatever else. Plus the amount of ecstacy and other shit that available, and not only will the cops make a killing (as we know there is corruption in the force) but the govt will get kickbacks to allow it all in through customs. It's all a furphy as Shleed said, and Rage is right about the rich assholes making everyone else suffer.

I doubt there is an easy fix, so it looks like everyone will have to deal with it the best they can.

Personally right now I don't actually give a fuck what anyone thinks. Period.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2010, 12:59:10 AM »

You've obviously isolated yourself in your own reality to come up with turds like that. Don't get trapped in there forever!

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 01:03:28 AM »

You've obviously isolated yourself in your own reality to come up with turds like that. Don't get trapped in there forever!

Better my reality than some other fuckwit's. I'd rather have control of my input and output than have some other person tell me what to do. That goes for posting, eating, drinking, whatever the fuck. And if my reality clashes with someone else's, then that's just too fucking bad. My opinion is the only one that counts to me.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 01:07:21 AM »

Better my reality than some other fuckwit's. I'd rather have control of my input and output than have some other person tell me what to do. That goes for posting, eating, drinking, whatever the fuck. And if my reality clashes with someone else's, then that's just too fucking bad. My opinion is the only one that counts to me.

You should try the drug Fantasy, it'd be right up your alley :rofl:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 01:10:49 AM »

Fuck that, anyone who takes drugs like that is a fucked up imbecile. And anyone who even suggests drug taking of illegal substances should fucking know better.

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 01:15:42 AM »

Fuck that, anyone who takes drugs like that is a fucked up imbecile. And anyone who even suggests drug taking of illegal substances should fucking know better.

You're absolutely right, I I know it's better to take drugs, and I know the better drugs to take.

Looks like you enjoy being a reactionary fart so enjoy yourself.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 01:28:59 AM »

You're absolutely right, I I know it's better to take drugs, and I know the better drugs to take.

Looks like you enjoy being a reactionary fart so enjoy yourself.

I'd have expected a retarded comment like that from Scraptard, Duke, Razortwunt, or maybe even Rage if he was joking.

What is it with this fucked up fascination with fucking yourselves up?

Obviously killing off braincells amongst the drug community proves they have fuck all else in their shitty existences.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2010, 04:51:40 AM »
My partner pandora said she raised this same concern about this bullshit on WP, and got a mouthful of fucking abuse for it. Are you going to give her the same shit as well? Eh Vodz? As I said before, what is the fascination amongst people who take these ILLEGAL substances? Do these cunts really have that much of a deathwish? Fuck, if we have that many losers in society, maybe we need a rethink of thinning the herds.

At least I can say that when I reach 80, I'll still be able to remember this place. All you drug taking 'tards won't even get there to HAVE any fucking memories.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2010, 05:46:58 AM »
My partner pandora said she raised this same concern about this bullshit on WP, and got a mouthful of fucking abuse for it. Are you going to give her the same shit as well? Eh Vodz? As I said before, what is the fascination amongst people who take these ILLEGAL substances? Do these cunts really have that much of a deathwish? Fuck, if we have that many losers in society, maybe we need a rethink of thinning the herds.

At least I can say that when I reach 80, I'll still be able to remember this place. All you drug taking 'tards won't even get there to HAVE any fucking memories.

I would not say people who smoke pot are losers or 'tards it's pretty much illegal because of the same moral chest thumping that brought us alcohol prohibition in the states not so much because of danger.  If you were in the states in the 1920's you could have smoked a joint but would have been arrested for drinking a beer then you would have been on the wrong side of the law. 
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2010, 05:59:07 AM »
They need to legalize pot at the very least.  With the amount used in this country and the number of people ignoring the law it makes all laws fair game to many people.  The business of taking property should be taken care of also it was intended to get the king pins of the organizations not the everyday user that is a thread all in itself.  BTW I stayed at a hotel in Colorado that was across the street from a "dispensary"  :2thumbsup:

I'm sure you had fun watching all the people as they went in and came back out!  :angel:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2010, 06:00:52 AM by couldbecousin »
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2010, 05:59:56 AM »
I think experiencing drugs is an eye opening experience. I don't suggest making them into a habit, but trying the ones with mind altering effects once or twice shouldn't be considered a crime in my opinion. Life has a lot to offer, and these experiences are portions of it.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Scrapheap

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2010, 11:10:16 AM »

I would not say people who smoke pot are losers or 'tards it's pretty much illegal because of the same moral chest thumping that brought us alcohol prohibition in the states not so much because of danger.  If you were in the states in the 1920's you could have smoked a joint but would have been arrested for drinking a beer then you would have been on the wrong side of the law. 

I think you're wasting your breath by making this point. TCO is a Stalinist by nature and feels that anyone who defies the State's [Eric Cartman]authoriteye[/Eric Cartman] deserves to be crushed.

Celticgoddess

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2010, 11:15:47 AM »
Pot is pretty damn close to being legal in Canada. If you get caught a with a small amount on you, as long as it's not enough to sell, you can't be arrested. At least in Ontario.

Scrapheap

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2010, 01:41:05 PM »
Pot is pretty damn close to being legal in Canada. If you get caught a with a small amount on you, as long as it's not enough to sell, you can't be arrested. At least in Ontario.

The vote to legalize it here in California is too close to call.  :-\