Author Topic: Random Observations  (Read 12308 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Random Observations
« Reply #105 on: August 22, 2010, 02:03:06 PM »

It was kind of fun, in a sarcastic way.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: August 22, 2010, 02:05:02 PM »
:laugh:

I was about to worry DD.

It was my idea to bring forth the notion that Satan would be so distraught to lose me as a confidant that he would weep for ages at the loss of my service once I become Pure.

That set him quite aback, but I was NOT done with him yet.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #107 on: August 22, 2010, 02:11:07 PM »

I was about to worry DD.

It was my idea to bring forth the notion that Satan would be so distraught to lose me as a confidant that he would weep for ages at the loss of my service once I become Pure.

What kind of person did you meet in the woods, that he commented on you like this.

I only meet people who talk about the need to repent at stations or in city-centres?
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: August 22, 2010, 02:16:58 PM »

I was about to worry DD.

What kind of person did you meet in the woods, that he commented on you like this.

I only meet people who talk about the need to repent at stations or in city-centres?

It was a man "on foot"  deliberately.  It was a man with ALL of his worth, set aside. it was a man who had nothing left to lose, it was  man unlike myself, it was a man who offended the essence of who I am, it was a man whom I chose to use his own mind against, it was a man who probably should not have been left alone in the woods.

I am sure he just needed a hug, a piece of ass and a BMW. Any one of those would have made him present to strangers quite differently, but the combination would have sent him into some form of Nirvana.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 02:19:59 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2010, 02:21:47 PM »

I was about to worry DD.

It was a man "on foot"  deliberately.  It was a man with ALL of his worth, set aside. it was a man who had nothing left to lose, it was  man unlike myself, it was a man who offended the essence of who I am, it was a man whom I chose to use his own mind against, it was a man who probably should not have been left alone in the woods.

I am sure he just needed a hug, a piece of ass and a BMW. Any one of those would have made him present to strangers quite differently, but the combination would have sent him into some form of Nirvana.

This is why I don't go camping!  :zoinks:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2010, 02:40:57 PM »

I was about to worry DD.

This is why I don't go camping!  :zoinks:

You are just shittin' me, right!!????????!!

I had five amazing days of freedom with nothing to worry about but rain and one ten minute conversation with a loser who I fairly appropriately punked backward into his childhood.

I think it was worth it.

... my not having nor wanting a BMW, notwithstanding.  (I am actually a Jaguar man  or better yet, an early Shelby man or even a GTO man - get it?  Of course not. I am not a typical man. Can we agree upon this one point?)

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2010, 02:51:22 PM »

I can wholeheartedly recommend camping out as a way of finding humour within oneself.

The getting wet part is negotiable, as are the choices about whether or not to carry the proper accoutrements to effect casseroles, but the humour is NOT.

Bug fears constitute another whole separate conversation.    .....     all that for another time, perhaps.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2010, 01:49:44 PM »

I like this:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2010, 01:52:24 PM »
Me too. Brilliant.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2010, 01:56:57 PM »
Me too. Brilliant.

I thought it was brilliant as well.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2010, 02:04:29 PM »
Me likes.  :laugh:
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2010, 02:05:33 PM »

I like this:

I've seen that as a bumper sticker, very clever.  :thumbup:

People forget.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2010, 02:19:47 PM »
I drop a lot of stuff when working up high :-\
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Elder
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2010, 02:21:19 PM »

I'd be dropping my LUNCH if I had to work up high!  :happypuke:

People forget.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2010, 02:27:51 PM »

I'd be dropping my LUNCH if I had to work up high!  :happypuke:

Not that high my feet are just over eight feet off the ground standing on top of this.  Sorry it's from my cell phone and not that good.  I built the platform on top this morning
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw