Educational

Author Topic: Argument with 16-year-old boy on Songchat  (Read 570 times)

Offline Gluey

• Raging Red Head of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
    • Tales From The Tard Hut Well at least some videos
Argument with 16-year-old boy on Songchat
« on: May 20, 2010, 01:32:33 AM »
DirtDawg will agree with this kid but this kid is so fucking stupid I can't believe. I got ragged on about my username.
It was from an app called "Songchat" this is the app. http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/songchat-instant-music-chat/id355430803?mt=8

I was gonna take screenshots but the set up sucks. It's all in these word bubble graphic art things.

Superjosh7: Yeah I like Led Zep and the black keys pink floyed Bealtes too
Blitzkreigbop1234: yeah The wall was fucking awesome I also like Black dog. I'm also a huge Beatles fan too.
SuperJosh7: Ramones are fucknig gay why do you like them?
Blitzkreigbop1234: They got additude and awesome songs. Johnny can play really fast and they got a rugged look and personality that I find sexy. Dee Dee wrote great lyrics about real life experiences he had.
SuperJosh7: They cant even fucking play.
Blitzkreigbop1234: Yeah well fuck you. At least it's not Beynoce.
SuperJosh7: Your gay with Ramones you fuckin homo
Blitzkreigbop1234: How is that possible I'm a girl?
SuperJosh7: No Your a gay boy, faggot
Blitzkreigbop1234: ummmmm? ok.
SuperJosh7: fuck you go suck a big cock.
Blitzkreigbop1234:You find one of the few polite people online and you start using the "gay" insults cmon kid if your gonna bash me come up with something different.
Blitzkreigbop1234: I think beatles and led zep would think your stupid.The Ghost of John Lennon is watching you. I don't think that liberal hippie dude likes your gay jokes.
SuperJosh7: faggot. I can say what I want. Freedom of speech.
Blitzkreigbop1234: Yeah you do have the right to it you have the right to say "faggot"all over the internet. Even if you sound like an idiot. if you want to really master free speech you got say somthing else besides "faggot"all the time.
SuperJosh7: You need to shut up. Anyone can play the same cords really really fast and
mumble over the microphone. face it Ramones suck
Blitzkreigbop1234: Yeah three cords but just downstrokes. It's not as easy as it looks.
SuperJosh7: I played a Ramones song on my guitar and it was easy.
Blitzkreigbop1234: If you dont like Ramones why are you playing them on your guitar?

Conversation ended here  :zoinks:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 01:36:48 AM by Gluey »
Park.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Argument with 16-year-old boy on Songchat
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 01:34:38 AM »
Sounds like a typical encounter on any chatroom. :laugh:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

TheoK

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 01:36:40 AM »
Teach him how to make bombs, so that he might win the Darwin Award.  :angel:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 01:38:17 AM »
Teach him how to make bombs, so that he might win the Darwin Award.  :angel:

Better yet, tell them a cool recipe of alcohol involving methanol, instead of ethanol. Stupid fucks wouldn't know the difference and kill themselves drinking it. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

TheoK

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2010, 01:42:11 AM »
 :agreed:

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2010, 01:51:29 AM »
Yeah I should have sent him the Anarchist cookbook. Too bad it's just random when you look for chat cause I'd find him again. But theirs plenty of fish in the sea just like him  >:D
Park.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2010, 01:53:36 AM »
So, I guess it's trolling season for you then? :toporly:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 11:20:41 PM »
He clearly lacks the ability to express himself effectively through the medium of text.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2010, 02:25:59 AM »
I think both sides here were being morons.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2010, 11:55:07 PM »
I do agree with you on that Shleed.   Moronic conversations like that are commonplace on the internets.

I know I learned a ton of songs on guitar that I did not particularly like, mainly because I had a subscription to Guitar World.   I usually made a point of it to learn just about every song they had in each issue (4 to 5 songs on average).   I also did all of the lessons and exercises usually.   I can't remember all of those songs anymore, which is probably a good thing.  I can remember riffs here and there though, but I remember some songs that I would never admit to learning.   I have lied to people about not knowing how to play certain songs (as requested) just because I hate the song and hate doing requests.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Gluey

• Elder
  • Postwhore
  • Park.
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2010, 08:42:06 PM »
Yeah moronic conversations are for when your bored and it's 2:00AM and your tired and cant sleep and it's too late to do anything else without your parents yelling at you.
Park.