Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 3208 times)

Frolic_Fun

Re: Introductions
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2010, 10:09:40 PM »
Of course Scrapdog knew all along, right?

:LOL:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2010, 10:11:19 PM »
Nope.  I thought you crawled out the sewer.  I was being gracious with the door.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline goblin

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2010, 10:16:51 PM »
I'm goblin.  No one else (well, I have a given and family name).  I am who I am.

I love this negative karma thing.  In the real world, people tend to hide how they feel; it's all masks and veils.  The nature of a human, so to speak.  But behind a screen, people can tell you how they feel.  The nature of a human, so to speak.  I love it.

Weakling,

No, I came from the desert.  Though a sewer sounds good, as there's not many humans there.

Scrapheap

« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2010, 10:24:24 PM »
You came from the desert??

So in other words, you're a tweaker, right??

Offline goblin

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2010, 10:29:15 PM »
The goblin doesn't understand you.

I came from the desert, that place where the sun kills more than what it gives life to.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2010, 10:48:45 PM »
Hi buttcoffeeee!!!

:moon:

You're telling us he is messing with YOURMOM by pretending he is her ex?

Scrapheap

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2010, 10:53:50 PM »
The goblin doesn't understand you.

I came from the desert, that place where the sun kills more than what it gives life to.

Meht kills more people than the sun does, out there.

BTW, what dessert are you in??

Offline goblin

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2010, 10:57:40 PM »
Kit,

Ah ha, so the actual uneventful truth comes out, which isn't actually the truth at all?

No, I'm not messing with "YOURMUM", and she knows that (this seems like a cool place), but let me guess, she said otherwise, as she doesn't want me to see something she said about me, which is a lie, as that'd tarnish her ability to...get back with me, as all was looking fine and dandy until I thought of posting here.

See you later, Cherie.  They were right about you, so you know.

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2010, 11:06:46 PM »
You're a monster!!  :'( :'( :'(

Offline goblin

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2010, 11:26:05 PM »
Perhaps, but at least I don't lie and talk about people behind the backs of others.

Offline goblin

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2010, 01:32:14 AM »
Blah, ignore the drama and silliness.

I'll start again,

Hi, I have autism (plain old autistic disorder).  I'm pretty boring overall; I can be silly and stupid, but it's usually taken seriously, so I don't do it often.  I, like probably most of you, really suck at interacting with people; the first point I made is the truth though, I don't like being touched or around people, especially if I'm given an order I don't like or isn't a part of my routine.  I tend to "blow up", and not in a good way.

Anyway, I can talk about autism and my interest, and that's pretty much it, except for being silly, which doesn't always work well.

O, I stood next to Tony Attwood once in his clinic.  I really, really, had to suppress my desire to kill the man, as he's one of those publicity whores I so despise.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2010, 01:34:01 AM »
Blah, ignore the drama and silliness.

I'll start again,

Hi, I have autism (plain old autistic disorder).  I'm pretty boring overall; I can be silly and stupid, but it's usually taken seriously, so I don't do it often.  I, like probably most of you, really suck at interacting with people; the first point I made is the truth though, I don't like being touched or around people, especially if I'm given an order I don't like or isn't a part of my routine.  I tend to "blow up", and not in a good way.

Anyway, I can talk about autism and my interest, and that's pretty much it, except for being silly, which doesn't always work well.

O, I stood next to Tony Attwood once in his clinic.  I really, really, had to suppress my desire to kill the man, as he's one of those publicity whores I so despise.

You live in Brisbane?

Offline goblin

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2010, 01:46:18 AM »
Yep.  Thankfully, nowhere near where his clinic is located (the city doesn't do much for my senses).

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2010, 01:56:56 AM »
Yep.  Thankfully, nowhere near where his clinic is located (the city doesn't do much for my senses).

You mean the one in West End? I like West End.

Offline goblin

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2010, 02:12:08 AM »
Ug, too many people, cars, buildings and people for my liking.  But then, that describes pretty much all cities to me.  I'm one of those...extra sensitive people with an ASD.  Headphones and dark glasses can only go so far.  Nonetheless, I'm not missing anything at that place; apparently, everything can be fixed with CBT, and everything is due to some anxious thought that we can think ourselves out of.  They're good at diagnosing (they see a lot of people), but like everyone else, they're shooting over the mountain blindly as far as treatment is concerned for us adults (not that I'm convinced ASDs are something to be treated.  Work with, yeah; worked around to help fit in better if that's what you want, yeah.  But an actual cognitive change?  No).  Well, that's what I found.