Educational

Author Topic: Introductions  (Read 3221 times)

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Introductions
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010, 08:26:35 PM »
Butterflies,

When you want to argue a point with me of course.  I'm always right when I argue, and it's fact that everyone who knows me or that eventually argues with me knows.  You'll see.

The irony of that statement is lost on you?  I just displayed a mere fraction of my intellect for you.  The mere fact that I added, "motherfuckers", to a statement about hating lewd people, should really be self-evident is its meaning and implications.

You speak good English. What's your first language?

Offline Charlotte Quin

• Abbess from the Abyss
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 08:27:24 PM »
:GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA: :GA:

Offline goblin

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010, 09:01:45 PM »
Butterflies,

That's a good question.  It was supposedly English, but I never really got that, see: autism.  Then it went to logical English, created from forced learning, which I call a specific subset of English.  It's harder to grasp if one hasn't seen it before, but it's close enough to standard English to be interchangeable.  It's full of sarcasm, wit and irony, so excuse the seemingly sardonic nature of my...nature.  I'm really a nice guy..., I think.  Nonetheless, I look forward to talking to others, away from the spotlight, or better, dim light, of life's light.

YOURMUM,

I tend to get people running in circles, yes.  But don't worry, I won't look where the circles lead to.  I'm just curious, about the other side of the fence, so to speak.

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2010, 09:12:18 PM »
:autism:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2010, 09:15:36 PM »
Butterflies,

That's a good question.  It was supposedly English, but I never really got that, see: autism.  Then it went to logical English, created from forced learning, which I call a specific subset of English.  It's harder to grasp if one hasn't seen it before, but it's close enough to standard English to be interchangeable.  It's full of sarcasm, wit and irony, so excuse the seemingly sardonic nature of my...nature.  I'm really a nice guy..., I think.  Nonetheless, I look forward to talking to others, away from the spotlight, or better, dim light, of life's light.

If you're a nice guy then why do you hate us?

I just displayed a mere fraction of my intellect for you

People who are genuinely intelligent tend not to feel the need to tell everybody about their massive intellect. People who boast about their intellect are usually a bit insecure about their intellegence and usually it's with good reason.

It's full of sarcasm, wit and irony

The same goes for sense of humour. If you really are so funny then why not just let your posts do the talking instead of telling everyone in advance how full of sarcasm, wit and irony you are.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2010, 09:16:20 PM »
Welcome and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.  You wouldn't want to give yourself a concussion.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline goblin

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2010, 09:27:17 PM »
Butterflies (are there more than one butterfly posting?),

It's not just you I hate, I mean, I'm a goblin.  I hate all humans.  It comes with the species.

I'm just an insecure little goblin with an inferiority complex, and hey, give a goblin some slack; it's hard growing up in a society full of humans who try to domesticate you.  They always look down on you because you don't look at them....  My cunning nature is all I have.  O, I'm pretty dumb, I mean, the IQ of 60 (measured).  I'm too dumb to even work out how to quote messages, that's how dumb I am.  But fear not!  I can hold an argument till no one but me wants to continue.

No, I don't have one of those senses, so I have to be up front about it.  My adopted parents always told me that one should speak honestly about who they are, no matter where they are and who to, so people will know who you really are.

Offline goblin

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2010, 09:29:42 PM »
Weakling,

I don't use doors, sorry.  I come in through windows.

Scrapheap

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2010, 09:30:37 PM »
Hi buttcoffeeee!!!

:moon:

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2010, 09:42:53 PM »
Butterflies (are there more than one butterfly posting?),

No, there's just one butterly?

Offline goblin

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2010, 10:01:02 PM »
O, ok.  I like butterflies.  They're pretty.  I like the big blue ones, the Ulysses.  You appear to be a strange one, one I haven't seen, pink and blue.

I sit down and watch them fly, and sadly, die, as the wagon of death the humans carry me around in doesn't care.  It all dies.  I smile if a spider ensnares one, as that's how life has always been, before this industrial haven we live in, even amongst the trees, the sap is oil.

Back when goblins were an equal, it wasn't like this, it was spiders and butterflies, not indifferent death to feed...nothing.

A dying breed, a goblin is.

Scrapheap

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2010, 10:05:55 PM »
buttcoffee

Scrapheap

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2010, 10:06:48 PM »
buuuuuuuuuutt coaaaffffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Scrapheap

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2010, 10:07:35 PM »
BUTTCOFFEE!

Scrapheap

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 10:08:53 PM »
butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofebutcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe butcofe