Educational

Author Topic: Fuck the police  (Read 3412 times)

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
Re: Fuck the police
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2010, 03:53:51 AM »
Hope you don't have any cats or dogs--they might get so pissed off that they shoot 'em.

No pets, thank god, just me and my booby trap of an apartment!  :rofl:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2010, 09:33:03 PM »
I saw an exceptionally hot female police officer yesterday that I would most definitely want to fuck.   So fuck the police, indeed.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2010, 03:31:03 AM »
Yeah, but if you fucked her and then got in a relationship and then she was too clinging and you decided to break up with her, you would be so
FUCKED
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2010, 08:00:18 AM »
Yeah, but if you fucked her and then got in a relationship and then she was too clinging and you decided to break up with her, you would be so
FUCKED
Not gonna get in a relationship with a cop.   I smoke weed too much to actually be in a relationship with someone that arrests pot smokers.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2010, 08:16:43 AM »
FUCKED
Not gonna get in a relationship with a cop.   I smoke weed too much to actually be in a relationship with someone that arrests pot smokers.

Here's a song for ya...  :stoned:

"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2010, 11:13:18 AM »
I coudn't finish the video..... ick just ick.
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2010, 11:43:14 AM »
fuck the Police, Sting is better without them

Osensitive1

« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2010, 04:10:40 PM »
 :laugh:

Offline Loupgarou

• Tormented Werewolf of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Friendly Recluse
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2010, 11:59:59 PM »
I was arrested and charged with drug supply of a class A drug many years ago. My partner at the time got trafficking. He went to jail, I got 2 years probation. You break the law you do the time.

However, I was 3 months pregnant when I got arrested. I had given up that life the day I found out I was pregnant, but the police had months of evidence, so I got arrested anyway and this is where it got real bad.

They raided the house at 0700 with dogs and rifles. We were considered dangerous, we found out later, so they took precautions. Fair enough. There was no female police officer, just guys, really pumped up. I was in bed in just my underwear when they came, and they made my partner leave the room while I got dressed. I had 3 male cops with guns and dogs watching me get dressed. I did not argue but I was on full alert for danger. I was afraid for my self and felt completely violated. They did not take their eyes off me and a couple of them were overtly checking me out, so I did the only thing I could do and said "Enjoying yourselves? Where is a female cop? You should not be in here."

Then they separated us in to different cars and we were taken to drug squad. I had told the female cop at the watch house that I was pregnant. We were interrogated for hours which was fair enough and then taken back to watch house where they put me in a cell on my own. Across from me was a guy in his own cell who started asking me to take my clothes off and so on, screaming at me. I completely lost the plot. The only thing stopping me from ripping his head off was the cell doors between us. So I started screaming back that I was going to fucking kill him when I got out and he was a fucking dead man and so on. Then the cops came racing down to take me upstairs. One cop was really nice and explained to me that the guy I was screaming at was in for 3 murders. I couldn't have cared less by this stage, I was worn out and worried for my unborn child.

Up in my next cell I needed to go to the bathroom, but there was only one toilet and it was in full view of the cops and the cells with other guys in them. I asked this cop if there was another one I could use. And with a smirk, said no, you have to use the one where everyone can see you. As he said this, he looked straight down the front of me. I thought to myself, if I get out of here and see you on the street, I am going o fuck you up, you fucking arsehole. But I smiled sweetly and said " No thanks." he must have seen the look in my eye 'cause he closed that cell door very quickly. Thankfully that was when my lawyer arrived.

Since then and having other major conflicts with police, I have a genuine phobia of them. I will cross the street to avoid them. I will not stand within  a metre or so of them, I will not walk into a shop where they are and so on. Every time I have gotten in to trouble with them, I cannot look them in the eye or make coherent sentences, so even when I wasn't guilty, I looked guilty as hell, and then I would lose the plot if they tried to touch me and they would chuck me in hospital, sectioned for weeks.

So, I am not bitter that I got charged with doing the wrong thing, 'cause I did and I was lucky I didn't go to jail, but they crossed the line many times. I was terrified. I was a fighter but I knew it would be my word against theirs.

There are good cops and bad cops......but the bad ones are fucking evil and sociopathic. I never want to be in that situation ever again.

Loup
"Long-winded speech is exhausting. Better to stay centered". - Lao Tzu

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2010, 07:58:36 AM »
Shit happens, really.  :-\
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

P7PSP

« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2010, 03:02:52 PM »
I coudn't finish the video..... ick just ick.
:LMAO:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2010, 05:07:21 PM »
fuck the police and the horse they rode in on      :headbang2:

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2010, 05:31:16 PM »
One of my problems with them is they make me nervous then they see that and think I am hiding something It's a viscous cycle
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline General Razorbeard

• SINBINNED
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2010, 02:49:07 AM »
The cops aren't BRAVE :thumbdn:

TheoK

« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2013, 02:43:38 AM »
Update: I found out that the guy bashing a cop's brain with a baseball bat did get ten years, did six. He's out since a couple of years. Sometimes you believe there is a God  :angel: