Educational

Author Topic: Fuck the police  (Read 3415 times)

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
Re: Fuck the police
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2010, 03:30:34 PM »
New one no film yet but I think there will be

Lawyer: Video proves murder of 7-year-old by Detroit police was ‘not an accident’
Posted on May 17, 2010 by willyloman

(Yes, once again, our police, who are sworn to “serve and protect”, got a little carried away in Detroit.  One had a ”Fallujah flashback” or something and they tossed a flashbang grenade into a room where a 7-year-old girl was sleeping and then shot into that room from the outside the home…  killing the young 7-year-old girl who bled to death
http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2010/05/17/lawyer-video-proves-murder-of-7-year-old-by-detroit-police-was-%E2%80%98not-an-accident%E2%80%99/

Not the dogs this time though,  This must stop. 
This is much worse than a couple of dogs imo.
:P   Internets are super serious.

TheoK

« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2010, 03:33:39 PM »
Time to shoot back on the pigs? You have quite other means to do so in the US than most people in Europe.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2010, 05:11:55 PM »
Swat raids used to be rare but homeland security provided lots of money for them
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2010, 05:16:13 PM »

Lawyer: Video proves murder of 7-year-old by Detroit police was ‘not an accident’

(Yes, once again, our police, who are sworn to “serve and protect”, got a little carried away in Detroit.  One had a ”Fallujah flashback” or something and they tossed a flashbang grenade into a room where a 7-year-old girl was sleeping and then shot into that room from the outside the home…  killing the young 7-year-old girl who bled to death
http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2010/05/17/lawyer-video-proves-murder-of-7-year-old-by-detroit-police-was-%E2%80%98not-an-accident%E2%80%99/

:grrr:

TheoK

« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2010, 12:50:41 AM »
But you are BRAVE for wasting 120 pigs/year in the US. In Sweden just 30 cops have been purposely killed the last 100 years. At least two of them were in my neigbourhood. One was a farm-hand, who had issues with a local cop on an island here, so he went to town and bought a revolver and shot the pig. This was in 1911. Another one was a drunk who actually was arrested but not searched and shot two pigs in the pigsty, killing one of them, in 1943.

And that and nothing else is why pigs and politicians are in favour of gun laws, btw. They fear to get what they deserve.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2010, 07:06:26 AM »

Add. link: http://www.theagitator.com/2010/05/16/detroit-girl-7-killed-in-police-raid/
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2010, 07:17:35 AM »
Time to shoot back on the pigs? You have quite other means to do so in the US than most people in Europe.

I'd settle for ostracizing them. Let them know how we really feel about the boys in blue. And I have to say that, although the term good cop is practically an oxymoron, there are some. Esp. those in the Oath Keepers and LEAP (Law Enforcement Against [Drug] Prohibition). There just need to be more cops willing to speak out. They can't wait any longer. As Arch Oboler said every week in his intro to Lights Out, "It is later than you think."
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 07:21:03 AM by punkdrew »
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2010, 02:55:27 PM »
Any no knock raids on my house they would end up shooting me cause if someone broke down my door at 3 am they'd hve a lot to deal with even though I don't have guns they would get a batt in the head and a knife in the gut.  An yes I have them strategically placed all over the house along with axes also
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2010, 07:36:50 AM »
I have a rifle and a shotgun, with a small arsenal of ammo. I've also had professional training of how to properly use firearms, and avoid being shot in a firefight. :orly:

They wouldn't get far doing that shit to me.  :eyebrows:

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Scrapheap

« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2010, 12:16:56 PM »

I'd settle for ostracizing them. Let them know how we really feel about the boys in blue. And I have to say that, although the term good cop is practically an oxymoron, there are some. Esp. those in the Oath Keepers and LEAP (Law Enforcement Against [Drug] Prohibition). There just need to be more cops willing to speak out. They can't wait any longer. As Arch Oboler said every week in his intro to Lights Out, "It is later than you think."

The problelm with this, is that it lets the cops know who their "enimies" are, and who they need to coma and fuck with/arrest.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2010, 06:38:31 PM »
Yah. You'd have to get a whole mass of folks to participate, like if you lived in a small town, you could recruit enough of your family and friends that the cops would have to choose between filling the local jail or sitting down with the protestors. Unfortunately, I'm not in that situation, which just adds to the frustration: how do you get it across to the cops that they are going overboard without the use of violence or risking long-term arrest/harassment?

TheoK

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2010, 01:51:43 AM »
There are 750000 (legal) gun owners in Sweden and just 25000 cops all in all. 30 gun owners for every cop, and they own 3 guns each on an average, so they could arm 2 million people if they wanted. It would be easy to make a coup if 95% of the Swedish gun owners weren't such cunts that they look more like US anti-gunners.  :thumbdn:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2010, 05:23:43 PM »
Fucking cops.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline "couldbecousin"

• Invincible Heisenweeble of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond Teh Stupid
  • You're goddamn right.
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2010, 09:14:15 PM »
Any no knock raids on my house they would end up shooting me cause if someone broke down my door at 3 am they'd hve a lot to deal with even though I don't have guns they would get a batt in the head and a knife in the gut.  An yes I have them strategically placed all over the house along with axes also

My apartment is so cluttered, they'd trip and faceplant amid the mess!  :hahaha:
"I'm finding a lot of things funny lately, but I don't think they are."
--- Ripley, Alien Resurrection

"We are grateful for the time we have been given."
--- Edward Walker, The Village

People forget.
--- The Who, "Eminence Front"

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2010, 09:31:17 PM »
Hope you don't have any cats or dogs--they might get so pissed off that they shoot 'em.