Educational

Author Topic: Hi pretty people!!  (Read 15721 times)

Offline Semicolon

• The Punctuated Equilibrium Of The Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I am an echolalic mastodon.
Re: Hi pretty people!!
« Reply #240 on: April 15, 2011, 02:34:43 PM »
 :yinyang:
I2 has a smiley for everything. Even a hamster wheel. :hamsterwheel:

Quote from: iamnotaparakeet
Jesus died on the cross to show us that BDSM is a legitimate form of love.
There is only one truth and it is that people do have penises of different sizes and one of them is the longest.

Isabitch

« Reply #241 on: April 15, 2011, 05:17:35 PM »
I'm not even mad at Isabel anymore. I think it's funny you pose as me to harrass her. And , yes I will behave.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #242 on: April 15, 2011, 05:22:47 PM »
I'm not even mad at Isabel anymore. I think it's funny you pose as me to harrass her. And , yes I will behave.

I just picked your name because I knew Meadow was freaked out by you. I don't think she's going to come back soon, so I should probably put this account back to its proper name.

Butterflies you are an evil genius.  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Isabitch

« Reply #243 on: April 15, 2011, 05:25:10 PM »
I don't get Isabel. She confuses and fascinates me. She gets all bitchy if you ask her too many questions. She says you're "manipulating" her.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #244 on: April 15, 2011, 05:25:36 PM »

I just picked your name because I knew Meadow was freaked out by you. I don't think she's going to come back soon, so I should probably put this account back to its proper name.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Evil yes. Genius, I very much doubt it :laugh:

Don't be too hard on yourself, you're more clever than you give yourself credit for.  :thumbup:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

Isabitch

« Reply #245 on: April 15, 2011, 05:26:57 PM »

Don't be too hard on yourself, you're more clever than you give yourself credit for.  :thumbup:

Made me lol

Isabitch

« Reply #246 on: April 15, 2011, 05:34:58 PM »
I don't get Isabel. She confuses and fascinates me. She gets all bitchy if you ask her too many questions. She says you're "manipulating" her.

I'm not manipulating her at all. I was just impersonating her :laugh:

And it's nice to meet you. I've heard about you. I'm Butterflies.

Butterflies you are an evil genius.  :laugh:

Thanks,  :laugh:

You misread what I meant. Isabel is very paranoid. She flipped out on me and LG for asking too many questions. She said LG was "manipulative" and I was "fishing". You have to tiptoe around her.

Offline 'Butterflies'

• Mastermind of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #247 on: April 15, 2011, 05:37:14 PM »

You misread what I meant. Isabel is very paranoid. She flipped out on me and LG for asking too many questions. She said LG was "manipulative" and I was "fishing". You have to tiptoe around her.

I don't want to tiptoe around her. I find it much more fun to just tease her as much as I can :LOL: She is delusional

midlifeaspie

« Reply #248 on: April 15, 2011, 07:55:31 PM »
Shit, I lost my diagram  :aff:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #249 on: April 15, 2011, 07:56:51 PM »
Shit, I lost my diagram  :aff:

Don't worry, I left a trail of breadcrumbs.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #250 on: April 15, 2011, 08:02:32 PM »

I don't want to tiptoe around her. I find it much more fun to just tease her as much as I can :LOL: She is delusional
I like discussing her kept woman status with her.

Isabitch

« Reply #251 on: April 15, 2011, 08:03:35 PM »

Will be fun to see.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #252 on: April 15, 2011, 08:29:12 PM »

None of us around here tiptoes around people.  Some people find it refreshing but if she doesn't, then we are who we are.

:welcome:

Isabitch

« Reply #253 on: April 15, 2011, 09:06:28 PM »

None of us around here tiptoes around people.  Some people find it refreshing but if she doesn't, then we are who we are.

:welcome:

Well I tried and failed. She's crazy.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #254 on: April 16, 2011, 01:52:35 AM »
How old were you guys when diagnosed?

What is your autism diagnoses?

What kind of cars do you guys have?

What is your income?

What do you think of Obama?

What are your obsessions?

Do you have any savant skills? If so, what are they?

Have you ever been to Montana?

How did you pick your usernames?

How many brothers and sisters do you guys have?

Are any of you on disability?

I am manipulating you all.  :zoinks: