Author Topic: Hi pretty people!!  (Read 15746 times)

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
Re: Hi pretty people!!
« Reply #120 on: April 16, 2010, 06:40:55 AM »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #121 on: April 16, 2010, 06:49:19 AM »
Have not really read the thread to be honest.

Will say that on I2. Insults an general bullshittery works. I don't think anyone is part of a clique. I am not and I don't care much for them. I react the same regardless of who is what side of whatever debate ledger.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #122 on: April 16, 2010, 07:21:55 AM »
You've got to be the biggest loser I think I've ever run across. Deviant Personality Disorder might sum it up best. You behave like a predator and a parasite. Now you can accuse me of making a personal attack. I'm tired of your constant banter. I've taken all your bullshit I can stomach you pathetic piece of dirty-diaper, redneck, trailer trash.

You're going to fit in just fine. 8)

In all seriousness though, and to be fair, I have to ask, what started all this shit?
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: April 16, 2010, 08:01:05 AM »
^She's a bully, pure and simple, and a major manipulator. I swear if I could get my hands around her throat I would choke the life out of her at this point. She had better not be doing these sorts of things IRL because one day it's going to catch up with her and she is going to get offed and then go straight to hell for her evil deeds. I don't believe in those things necessarily but then you never know. People like that belong to hell and will be returned in good time. Some try to become Christians to save their souls but there's no hope for souls like that. No way in hell. If they go to heaven I wouldn't want to be there. You have the entire prison systems, those people are all lined up to enter into the gates of heaven with a bible in their hand. Dream on motherfucker!!! I hate demons, bitches and parasites.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2010, 08:02:12 AM »
Meadow, if you are sick and tired of the drama, then why do you keep coming here posting and making personal attacks at members there such as me, DFG, Fnord and maybe others and trying to bait members into a drama? Everyone here knows isabitch wasn't real so you can move on. It makes me think you like it and you are bullshitting and playing games with us when you act this way. I'm convinced now you're the real isabel, not another imposter. Why even pick fights with members? If you truly thought Naill was picking a fight with you, you should have backed out and not respond.

Yes Callaway, sins did do the same thing to me. It's obvious.

This right here is the ongoing personal attacks your talking about. And you have gotten others involved with your pack wolf mentality. I'm beginning to seriously think you're psychotic. You couldn't more effectively beat me with a club than what you and others are doing with words and attitudes of hatred toward me. I don't care if you hate me. That's about you. You no longer exist as far as I'm concerned.

Dear Isabel:

I said this in Imposter!Isabel's introductory thread, and I'll say it here in yours as well. I take people as I find them, not as how others represent them to me. If there's a pack, I'm not in it. I don't know you. I don't know or care what history you have elsewhere on the Net. That said, in my experience those who claim to be paragons of innocence and virtue are usually up to no good.  :laugh:  If there is amusement to be found in this, so much the better.

Kit and others have been dissing you on this board for some time now, and you've been maliciously impersonated as well. You're right to be defensive. If you decide to become a permanent resident here, I'll be surprised, but stranger things have happened. It might be interesting to see what sort of person you are when there is no mudslinging going on.

Best wishes,
SD

She started it.

My kids used to try to pull that weak excuse on me, and I'd hoped for better from you.

:plus:
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2010, 08:27:20 AM »
Anyone who perceives me as a paragon of innocence has something wrong with their head. They are parasites who enjoy ridiculing and making fun of anyone they deem vulnerable or a likely target; Bullies from hell who deserve to be mutilated and destroyed in a slow and meticulous fashion.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2010, 08:33:08 AM »
Anyone who perceives me as a paragon of innocence has something wrong with their head. They are parasites who enjoy ridiculing and making fun of anyone they deem vulnerable or a likely target; Bullies from hell who deserve to be mutilated and destroyed in a slow and meticulous fashion.

So you're not pure as the driven snow, then? What a relief!  :zoinks:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: April 16, 2010, 08:45:32 AM »

So you're not pure as the driven snow, then? What a relief!  :zoinks:

Didn't you see all the crap my impostor was saying about me? "A delicate flower, pure as the driven snow."

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2010, 08:46:43 AM »
Meadow accused me of manipulating her, questioned my diagnoses, acted all crazy in her email and irrational, send me a random nasty email about one of my posts at AFF calling me a ignorant ass and a jerk. I was nice to her until she threw the "You don't have AS" crap at me so I lost it and was rude to her so she was nasty back and we both were throwing insults at each other in email. She acted like she wanted to keep it going and was enjoying it even though she said she has no time for people like me and has better things to do. But why keep emailing me then? So when I stopped responding to her, the emails stopped coming. I actually thought she was going to keep sending me them so I tried blocking her email and there was an error in the Yahoo system so I was unable to update the list of emails I blocked.

That's what started this shit. Anyone who hurts me, they get it back in return and she refuses to believe me. That just shows she is deluded.

Hey she even accused me of getting her banned from WP and said I worked with the mods to get her banned. I was patient with her about it and didn't get defensive with her until she threw the "You don't have AS" crap at me. That's what loses my respect and you have the new me. Other times I would normally cut contact off with people if they do that.
But thank goodness she realized she was wrong and I didn't get her banned so she came crawling back to me and apologized and I don't remember what else she said in her email. I don't understand why she would want to talk to me if she thinks I'm a jerk and a ignorant ass. Maybe someday soon she will realize she was wrong about her and I didn't manipulate her and understand my actions. But she refuses to believe my side of the story. I doubt I will ever get her to understand so I don't care anymore what she thinks. I just pretend she is a forum bot at AFF and that helps.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2010, 08:59:02 AM »
You're a pathetic post whore, psycho bitch from hell if everyone doesn't already know that about you by now. You're pathetic trash with nothing to gripe about so you have to work very hard drumming up drama to support your ignorant problems about nothing. I have known people like you. You're parasitic twat from hell.

You did get me banned by wearing me down with this kind of constant abuse and banter on the first round and on the second you did it through PM pretending to be a friend while interrogating me with 1001 questions when you are chums with Alex Plank. You are fucked-up worm bait from hell.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: April 16, 2010, 09:01:09 AM »
You're a pathetic post whore, psycho bitch from hell if everyone doesn't already know that about you by now. You're pathetic trash with nothing to gripe about so you have to work very hard drumming up drama to support your ignorant problems about nothing. I have known people like you. You're parasitic twat from hell.

You did get me banned by wearing me down with this kind of constant abuse and banter on the first round and on the second you did it through PM pretending to be a friend while interrogating me with 1001 questions when you are chums with Alex Plank. You are fucked-up worm bait from hell.

:yawn:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #131 on: April 16, 2010, 09:08:47 AM »
^She's a bully, pure and simple, and a major manipulator. I swear if I could get my hands around her throat I would choke the life out of her at this point. She had better not be doing these sorts of things IRL because one day it's going to catch up with her and she is going to get offed and then go straight to hell for her evil deeds. I don't believe in those things necessarily but then you never know. People like that belong to hell and will be returned in good time. Some try to become Christians to save their souls but there's no hope for souls like that. No way in hell. If they go to heaven I wouldn't want to be there. You have the entire prison systems, those people are all lined up to enter into the gates of heaven with a bible in their hand. Dream on motherfucker!!! I hate demons, bitches and parasites.

Wow you are a real psychopath.

Meadow you got banned for having sockpuppets and you rubbed sins the wrong way. That's why you were banned.

Sounds like you know a lot about it. Get fucked, Sinsboldly. Who gives a shit who rubs you the wrong way.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: April 16, 2010, 09:13:33 AM »

Meadow you got banned for having sockpuppets and you rubbed sins the wrong way. That's why you were banned.

Sounds like you know a lot about it. Get fucked, Sinsboldly. Who gives a shit who rubs you the wrong way.

First I was Fnord, now I am sinsboldly? Get it straight.

You're a fuck-wad, either way.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #133 on: April 16, 2010, 09:21:40 AM »

Oh wow, is that all you have to say?

I knew that would disappoint you, Sinsboldly. You see, I know that you like me. Why don't you admit it? You want to get into my panties, don't you?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: April 16, 2010, 09:25:59 AM »

Oh wow, is that all you have to say?

I knew that would disappoint you, Sinsboldly. You see, I know that you like me. Why don't you admit it? You want to get into my panties, don't you?

No not into fat, old women. I like the girl that's in Alex Plank's video.

Fat? You must be talking about yourself.