Author Topic: Hi pretty people!!  (Read 15737 times)

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
Re: Hi pretty people!!
« Reply #105 on: April 15, 2010, 08:41:23 PM »
There are really nice guys out here, but you guys aren't it.
Most of the people on this site are part of an online clique. They seem not to like you because you don't hi-five and kiss other members asses. Some people need others to think for them. Strange really. Group Think at it's finest.

As if there's a site consensus on any topic at Intensity. About the only thing we hold in common is that we like posting here.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #106 on: April 15, 2010, 10:12:48 PM »
Meadow, if you are sick and tired of the drama, then why do you keep coming here posting and making personal attacks at members there such as me, DFG, Fnord and maybe others and trying to bait members into a drama? Everyone here knows isabitch wasn't real so you can move on. It makes me think you like it and you are bullshitting and playing games with us when you act this way. I'm convinced now you're the real isabel, not another imposter. Why even pick fights with members? If you truly thought Naill was picking a fight with you, you should have backed out and not respond.

Yes Callaway, sins did do the same thing to me. It's obvious.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #107 on: April 15, 2010, 10:17:55 PM »
When do you ever give it a rest? You're full of mackerel and shit combined. God, grow up!!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #108 on: April 15, 2010, 10:27:53 PM »
Meadow, if you are sick and tired of the drama, then why do you keep coming here posting and making personal attacks at members there such as me, DFG, Fnord and maybe others and trying to bait members into a drama? Everyone here knows isabitch wasn't real so you can move on. It makes me think you like it and you are bullshitting and playing games with us when you act this way. I'm convinced now you're the real isabel, not another imposter. Why even pick fights with members? If you truly thought Naill was picking a fight with you, you should have backed out and not respond.

This right here is the ongoing personal attacks your talking about. And you have gotten others involved with your pack wolf mentality. I'm beginning to seriously think you're psychotic. You couldn't more effectively beat me with a club than what you and others are doing with words and attitudes of hatred toward me. I don't care if you hate me. That's about you. You no longer exist as far as I'm concerned.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #109 on: April 15, 2010, 10:43:33 PM »
You've got to be the biggest loser I think I've ever run across. Deviant Personality Disorder might sum it up best. You behave like a predator and a parasite. Now you can accuse me of making a personal attack. I'm tired of your constant banter. I've taken all your bullshit I can stomach you pathetic piece of dirty-diaper, redneck, trailer trash.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #110 on: April 15, 2010, 11:33:58 PM »
tempest in a cracked teapot
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #111 on: April 16, 2010, 01:43:40 AM »
No, I don't enjoy fighting. Is this all aspies do, insult each other?

Not all but a lot of it, it seems. :-\

Cheap drama always boosts post counts.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #112 on: April 16, 2010, 01:44:47 AM »
I have a bad opinion of aspies at this point. I'm autistic. Quite a few aspies like to make fun of autistic people.

???

Aspies are autistic. There will be no separate AS dx in the next DSM because it's just not possible to draw a line between the two.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #113 on: April 16, 2010, 01:46:22 AM »
Most of the people on this site are part of an online clique. They seem not to like you because you don't hi-five and kiss other members asses. Some people need others to think for them. Strange really. Group Think at it's finest.

Jealous much?

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #114 on: April 16, 2010, 01:47:23 AM »

The way I see it you were on Isabel's case long before she came here.

- Albert Einstein

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #115 on: April 16, 2010, 01:51:58 AM »

Oh please, pretty much every human practices group-think, directly or indirectly. :orly:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #116 on: April 16, 2010, 01:54:07 AM »

Oh please, pretty much every human practices group-think, directly or indirectly. :orly:

Herman doesn't. Really, how dare you suggest that?  ::)
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #117 on: April 16, 2010, 02:00:23 AM »
I've seen plenty of hermans. They all think the same.

He's just an example of indirect group-think. But it's still group-think. :zoinks:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #118 on: April 16, 2010, 02:31:39 AM »

The way I see it you were on Isabel's case long before she came here.

She started it.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #119 on: April 16, 2010, 06:34:05 AM »

This right here is the ongoing personal attacks your talking about. And you have gotten others involved with your pack wolf mentality. I'm beginning to seriously think you're psychotic. You couldn't more effectively beat me with a club than what you and others are doing with words and attitudes of hatred toward me. I don't care if you hate me. That's about you. You no longer exist as far as I'm concerned.

Dear Isabel:

I said this in Imposter!Isabel's introductory thread, and I'll say it here in yours as well. I take people as I find them, not as how others represent them to me. If there's a pack, I'm not in it. I don't know you. I don't know or care what history you have elsewhere on the Net. That said, in my experience those who claim to be paragons of innocence and virtue are usually up to no good.  :laugh:  If there is amusement to be found in this, so much the better.

Kit and others have been dissing you on this board for some time now, and you've been maliciously impersonated as well. You're right to be defensive. If you decide to become a permanent resident here, I'll be surprised, but stranger things have happened. It might be interesting to see what sort of person you are when there is no mudslinging going on.

Best wishes,
SD

She started it.

My kids used to try to pull that weak excuse on me, and I'd hoped for better from you.