Author Topic: I am new here  (Read 3479 times)

DukeNukem

Re: I am new here
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 06:48:08 AM »
^ Stop being a prick. She's too beautiful and special and victimised by evil people to do that.

You are so jealous of her, just admit it. We all are. She's awesome.

:orly:

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 07:26:16 AM »
^ Stop being a prick. She's too beautiful and special and victimised by evil people to do that.

She's the person I had been bitching about here. It's Meadow. The new old friend who had hurt me. So she deserves crap now.

DukeNukem

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2010, 07:32:19 AM »
My PINGAS is now as big and hard as the tree in Isabitch's avatar! :eyebrows:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 07:36:58 AM »

The tree looks soft and cuddly and inviting... unlike your pingas. :zoinks:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2010, 07:38:08 AM »

I feel so ashamed of thinking that her magnificent presence is just a troll-in-the-making.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2010, 07:41:33 AM »

I feel so ashamed of thinking that her magnificent presence is just a troll-in-the-making.

You are actually lucky that such a beautiful creature has come onto your site. Makes it all worthwhile.

Stop picking on her, you evil, jealous bitch, Just 'cos she's more beautiful and special than you. Get a grip.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2010, 07:42:53 AM »

Why do you think isabel is a troll? Do you think she acts this way intentionally and then plays the innocent act?

One of my friends thinks she does this to avoid getting banned. But of course she can be her true self here and she doesn't need to play the innocent act. Maybe she is too stupid to realize this.

EDIT: I quoted the wrong post and fixed spelling error.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 08:00:38 AM by Kit »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2010, 07:57:02 AM »

The tree looks soft and cuddly and inviting... unlike your pingas. :zoinks:

Why do you think isabel is a troll? Do you think she acts this way intentionally and then plays the innocent act?

Her first few posts made it pretty clear that she acts this way intentionally.

One of my friends things she does this to avoid getting banned. But of course she can be her true self here and she doesn't need to play the innocent act. Maybe she is too stupid to realize this.

I'm not sure this is even that same isabel. I don't know the real deal. I haven't read any of her posts. I just think that this one looks like a troll, talks like a troll, and acts like a troll.

I could be wrong, but if I am, then our new member is more gullible than that gameshow guy from the other place. /shrugs

- Albert Einstein

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2010, 08:07:36 AM »
My name is Isabel and I am an artist. Everyone is so jealous of my talent and beauty. Everyone likes to be so cruel to me. I don't have an evil bone in my body. I find it hard to exist at all sometimes. You have no idea how hard it is to be envied.

Welcome.

I'm a little confused. If you are so talented and beautiful and lovely and everyone is cruel to you, then why is your name 'Isabitch'?

It is a clever attempt at humor. I am a very gifted woman.

Modest too ::)
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2010, 08:26:30 AM »
My name is Isabel and I am an artist. Everyone is so jealous of my talent and beauty. Everyone likes to be so cruel to me. I don't have an evil bone in my body. I find it hard to exist at all sometimes. You have no idea how hard it is to be envied.

Aawwww, poor petal. I have no idea who you are. I'm not jealous of your talent, beauty or other gifts (and haven't seen any evidence of any of them yet, might I add).

Kit and others have said unkind things about you on these boards before you even got here, so I suppose you can't be faulted for arriving with the defensive shields already up. Having a reputation to live up (or down) to is a total pain in the butt, don't you find? Being whiny and self-centred isn't necessarily going to harm your chances here, either. Of course, it will help your cause if you are sufficiently entertaining with it, or you at least post pics of your boobs for the fellas to dribble over. Totally up to you, of course.  :laugh:

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2010, 08:33:02 AM »
boobs and ass shot would be nice

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2010, 08:40:37 AM »

Aawwww, poor petal. I have no idea who you are. I'm not jealous of your talent, beauty or other gifts (and haven't seen any evidence of any of them yet, might I add).

Kit and others have said unkind things about you on these boards before you even got here, so I suppose you can't be faulted for arriving with the defensive shields already up. Having a reputation to live up (or down) to is a total pain in the butt, don't you find? Being whiny and self-centred isn't necessarily going to harm your chances here, either. Of course, it will help your cause if you are sufficiently entertaining with it, or you at least post pics of your boobs for the fellas to dribble over. Totally up to you, of course.  :laugh:

I can see why she get crap. Look how she is acting here. Also the fact she doesn't take responsibility over her actions and thinks she is so perfect and can never do wrong, she is always the victim. She also does false accusations and one of my friends finally figured out if you don't agree with her or see things her way, she gets mean. I think that could be why she accused me of manipulating her and threw the "You don't have AS" crap at me. You think people should show her respect for all that? I don't think so.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2010, 09:09:54 AM »

You are actually lucky that such a beautiful creature has come onto your site. Makes it all worthwhile.

Stop picking on her, you evil, jealous bitch, Just 'cos she's more beautiful and special than you. Get a grip.

I'm billing you for my broken sarcasm detector. >:(
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline SleepyDragon

• Little Green Lizard of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2010, 09:19:45 AM »

I can see why she get crap. Look how she is acting here. Also the fact she doesn't take responsibility over her actions and thinks she is so perfect and can never do wrong, she is always the victim. She also does false accusations and one of my friends finally figured out if you don't agree with her or see things her way, she gets mean. I think that could be why she accused me of manipulating her and threw the "You don't have AS" crap at me. You think people should show her respect for all that? I don't think so.

I've met enough borderline, passive-aggressive types in my life that I know one to see one — AND HAVE A BIT OF A GIGGLE AT THEIR EXPENSE, AS I AM DOING HERE. It can actually be quite funny watching them stand on their heads and twist themselves into elaborate pretzel shapes in order never to appear in the wrong.

Also, I take people as I find them, not as how others represent them to me.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2010, 09:27:16 AM »

I've met enough borderline, passive-aggressive types in my life that I know one to see one — AND HAVE A BIT OF A GIGGLE AT THEIR EXPENSE, AS I AM DOING HERE. It can actually be quite funny watching them stand on their heads and twist themselves into elaborate pretzel shapes in order never to appear in the wrong.

Also, I take people as I find them, not as how others represent them to me.

SD, you keep me wanting to plus you, within the hour. You've really got it today.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!