Author Topic: I am new here  (Read 3477 times)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: I am new here
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 10:11:11 PM »
So you admit you're a bitch? Good.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 10:13:53 PM »
My name is Isabel and I am an artist. Everyone is so jealous of my talent and beauty. Everyone likes to be so cruel to me. I don't have an evil bone in my body. I find it hard to exist at all sometimes. You have no idea how hard it is to be envied.

Welcome.

I'm a little confused. If you are so talented and beautiful and lovely and everyone is cruel to you, then why is your name 'Isabitch'?

My friends and I call her that so I guess she adopted that name.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 10:21:13 PM »
My name is Isabel and I am an artist. Everyone is so jealous of my talent and beauty. Everyone likes to be so cruel to me. I don't have an evil bone in my body. I find it hard to exist at all sometimes. You have no idea how hard it is to be envied.

Welcome.

I'm a little confused. If you are so talented and beautiful and lovely and everyone is cruel to you, then why is your name 'Isabitch'?

I see. Interesting that someone who is so quick to say how talented and beautiful they are, and that people are envious of them, will equally say they aren't arrogant?

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2010, 10:21:45 PM »
Dr Robotnik is a virgin . Can you help him out ?  Thanks !

I am asexual. I have no desire to have sex. I prefer to paint.
You should post some of your artwork.   Some of the posters here count art as one of their hobbies/interests.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2010, 10:23:26 PM »

Welcome.

I see. Interesting that someone who is so quick to say how talented and beautiful they are, and that people are envious of them, will equally say they aren't arrogant?

Exactly. I guess you see it too.

Scrapheap

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 11:07:41 PM »
Dr Robotnik is a virgin . Can you help him out ?  Thanks !

I am asexual. I have no desire to have sex. I prefer to paint.

I'll paint your face with my jizz you cheap, filthy whore!!! :nomakened:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2010, 11:20:49 PM »

Welcome.

It is a clever attempt at humor. I am a very gifted woman.

That's for us to know and you to find out.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2010, 11:25:10 PM »
You are doing it again! I am merely trying to post, minding my own business and you come here like a hateful ghoulish creature from the black lagoon whose sole purpose is to slime me with hatred.

Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2010, 12:07:46 AM »

Welcome.

And modest.

Do you have anything to offer other than your apparent beauty, and talent (albeit in your own, swayed opinion)?

Because really, someone who thinks they are hotshit and beautiful, is really, quite boring.

What has been the most difficult thing that has happened to you in your life? Of course, apart from the heavy cross of beauty and talent you have to bear? (Yes, I must be envious, pardon me)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2010, 12:09:58 AM »

Welcome.

And modest.

Do you have anything to offer other than your apparent beauty, and talent (albeit in your own, swayed opinion)?

Because really, someone who thinks they are hotshit and beautiful, is really, quite boring.

What has been the most difficult thing that has happened to you in your life? Of course, apart from the heavy cross of beauty and talent you have to bear? (Yes, I must be envious, pardon me)

It really is difficult to be both beautiful and talented.  Surely you have noticed this?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2010, 12:14:57 AM »
This is all terribly exciting. I must learn how to contain my excitement.

Anyway, welcome, n00b.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2010, 12:30:59 AM »

Welcome.

And modest.

It really is difficult to be both beautiful and talented.  Surely you have noticed this?

:LMAO:  You and me both, Callaway. It's a curse, what can I say?  :eyelash:

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2010, 05:00:52 AM »

Welcome.

And modest.

It really is difficult to be both beautiful and talented.  Surely you have noticed this?

:LMAO:  You and me both, Callaway. It's a curse, what can I say?  :eyelash:

* Roars with laughter, celebrating the blissful simplicity of her own life *

Oh welcome newbie, in this house of mirrors.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 05:03:18 AM by hykeaswell »
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

DukeNukem

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2010, 06:43:21 AM »
Come on, Isabitch, post some naked pictures of yourself! It's required for every new member. :eyelash:

Offline Eclair

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2010, 06:45:52 AM »
^ Stop being a prick. She's too beautiful and special and victimised by evil people to do that.

You are so jealous of her, just admit it. We all are. She's awesome.